GeekGround CUCKLOPS...he might as well

10/26/19 2:17 AM
5/11/04
https://www.polygon.com/2019/10/16/20916145/x-men-1-wolverine-cyclops-jean-grey-love-triangle-hickman
10/28/19 9:29 AM
3/7/05
Well noone is perfect, even Hickman.
10/29/19 9:06 PM
5/11/04
Are these even REALLY the X-Men we know if they're just cloned bodies w/ downloaded personalities stored on Forge created Shiar backed hard drives ?

I say HELL NO
10/30/19 11:17 AM
3/7/05
SKARHEAD - Are these even REALLY the X-Men we know if they're just cloned bodies w/ downloaded personalities stored on Forge created Shiar backed hard drives ?

I say HELL NO

It's an interesting question, what makes you, you. I would say however that means none of them would be casual about dying. Even though the world gets another 'you' the dead person is not around to enjoy it, they are gone.

There is a line from Dr Who when David Tennant was leaving the role. "Everything I am dies. Some new man goes sauntering away, and I am dead."
10/30/19 12:32 PM
1/1/01
BigWilliam - 
SKARHEAD - Are these even REALLY the X-Men we know if they're just cloned bodies w/ downloaded personalities stored on Forge created Shiar backed hard drives ?

I say HELL NO

It's an interesting question, what makes you, you. I would say however that means none of them would be casual about dying. Even though the world gets another 'you' the dead person is not around to enjoy it, they are gone.

There is a line from Dr Who when David Tennant was leaving the role. "Everything I am dies. Some new man goes sauntering away, and I am dead."

Hickman has touched on this in interviews - for example, why does Scott need his visor after he's been resurrected? IIRC, Hickman has said this will be addressed through future stories and he (Hickman) does not believe in answering questions through interviews.