12 days ago
1/1/01

You may have noticed a lack of threads in our beloved GeekGround and there are a couple of reasons for that, one of which is I was without internet access for a few weeks. But I now have internet access and about one million boxes that need to be recycled because moving. Hurrah for that, I suppose.

Huge thanks to everyone for playing nice and showing once again that y'all don't really need a moderator because y'all are good people.

Hopefully, the-powers-that-be will figure out how we can safely restart our beloved geek industries so we'll have brand new stuff to chat about. 

In the meantime, stay safe and keep being awesome.

11 days ago
1/18/03
Not sure if anyone would care but I ordered 10 Star Wars figures. Ayy Vida (Twilek) R3PO, Han Solo (A New Hope), Bail Organa (with Annakin hologram), 2 Luke Skywalkers (Stormtrooper and Hoth outfit with base that attaches to Wampa figure base), Chancellor Palpatine, Darth Vader and Nien Numb.

The only 2 extras were Vader and Numb. I figured I'd open a couple a day and I'd have some fun for the week. An hour later everything is open.
10 days ago
1/1/01
JLK - Not sure if anyone would care but I ordered 10 Star Wars figures. Ayy Vida (Twilek) R3PO, Han Solo (A New Hope), Bail Organa (with Annakin hologram), 2 Luke Skywalkers (Stormtrooper and Hoth outfit with base that attaches to Wampa figure base), Chancellor Palpatine, Darth Vader and Nien Numb.

The only 2 extras were Vader and Numb. I figured I'd open a couple a day and I'd have some fun for the week. An hour later everything is open.

You should post images of the figures.

As an aside, I finally saw the last Star Wars films yesterday. (Quick review: meh)

10 days ago
3/7/05
Good to have you back Paw! Hope the move went well.