GeekGround Harley Quinn to SyFy (NSFW trailer)

4/22/20 3:04 PM
1/1/01

SERIOUSLY the above trailer (if it posted) is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. You've been warned!
4/22/20 6:39 PM
3/7/05
eh, not digging what they showed there. Too much trying to make them funny.
22 days ago
9/1/04

Great series, and it is pretty damn funny.

3 days ago
6/8/08

Ok, so this has been posted a long time ago.

BigWilliam: WATCH IT.

This has been the best comic anything DC has done so far. It is marvellous! Most of the episodes are good, by DAMN, some of them are AMAZING. I didnt bother to look up who is writing the comedy, but it is top notch writing. Oh my God, when she's at the legion of doom and every DC supervillain gets it, it's just amazing fun. 

Bane is probably one of the funniest parodies I've seen. But many others too. Ivy is a great addition, and the voice actresses of both, Harley and Ivy are fantastic. When I watched Dark Apokolypse I first was put off by Harley, because the voice actress is no way as good as the one in the series.

Enter Gordon. OH MY SHIT. hahaha Gordon again, is an amazingly tragicly funny written character. Do I even need to start about batman - or for that matter, Bruce Wayne interacting with Alfred (in the second season)?

You have to watch it. It starts a bit slow. It start's right when Harley is experiencing her (a bit shaky) emancipation from the joker. Was ok, but once that is done, it gets soooo much more fun. The crew she assembles is great, the landlord, Ivy and her plants and and and.... I don't even want to say more. Power through the first few episodes (and it's not like they are horrible or somethng) and once you get there, you'll thank me. 

2 days ago
1/1/01
Average - 

This has been the best comic anything DC has done so far. It is marvellous! Most of the episodes are good, by DAMN, some of them are AMAZING. I didnt bother to look up who is writing the comedy, but it is top notch writing. Oh my God, when she's at the legion of doom and every DC supervillain gets it, it's just amazing fun. 

Bane is probably one of the funniest parodies I've seen. But many others too. Ivy is a great addition, and the voice actresses of both, Harley and Ivy are fantastic. When I watched Dark Apokolypse I first was put off by Harley, because the voice actress is no way as good as the one in the series.

Enter Gordon. OH MY SHIT. hahaha Gordon again, is an amazingly tragicly funny written character. Do I even need to start about batman - or for that matter, Bruce Wayne interacting with Alfred (in the second season)?

You have to watch it. It starts a bit slow. It start's right when Harley is experiencing her (a bit shaky) emancipation from the joker. Was ok, but once that is done, it gets soooo much more fun. The crew she assembles is great, the landlord, Ivy and her plants and and and.... I don't even want to say more. Power through the first few episodes (and it's not like they are horrible or somethng) and once you get there, you'll thank me. 

Nice review. 

Off topic, but I look forward to folks telling you to not be such a hater for review of DCAU JL:Apocalypse War

2 days ago
3/7/05
Well it is free, I will see if it is on demand.
2 days ago
6/8/08
paw -
Average - 

Nice review. 

Off topic, but I look forward to folks telling you to not be such a hater for review of DCAU JL:Apocalypse War

I haven't checked the apocalypse responses yet (I'll do this right after this thread) but I KNEW people would not like what I have to say. But is that a reason not to say it? 
I'm not blind. If there are pages of people loving it, it's kinda obvious what reaction to expect, when you shit on it.

2 days ago
6/8/08

Lol ok, yeah, not everybody took it well and went right to personal insults. But to be honest, I expected more of a stomping haha... 

21 hours ago
3/7/05
I watched a few episodes, it's not for me.