GeekGround League of Legends

Edited: 4/26/20 4:38 AM
1/1/03

anyone play this shitty ass addicting game? been playing 4 years gold for 2 season took time off came back and cannot get the fuck out of silver*. at this point i just want to get to gold out of frusteration. Any smurfs want to help me? ill buy you a skin!

4/26/20 9:59 AM
1/1/01

Still waiting on the English translation of OP's post. :)

4/26/20 8:41 PM
6/30/09

Played since closed beta but haven't played much the past few years. If I do play its aram. The Insta-action is just way more fun than the reg mode.

4/27/20 9:12 AM
1/1/01

While channel surfing I came across a League of Legends tournament on ESPN. I watched for 5 minutes or so and had no idea what was going on. The commentators were utterly unhelpful.

Then again, I'm not a gamer.

4/27/20 10:21 AM
1/18/03
paw - 

I'll give it a try. He's asking if anyone has been playing a game that isn't very good but is somehow addictive. He has been playing for 4 years with gold and did that in 2 seasons (I'm assuming where he is from somehow a season lasts 2 years). He took some time off, came back and then says something about silver. I'm assuming that he is now talking about his investments in silver. He now wants to invest in gold and then asks if any Smurfs (little blue cartoon people about an inch high who wear white hats and shorts) will help him. He'll then buy them a skin which I assume he gets off the illegal market where people purchase body parts.

I'm guessing the addictive nature of this game comes from some kind of drug which makes him see cartoon people and offer them body parts while attempting to make money investing in gold and silver.

Hope this helps.
Edited: 4/27/20 10:55 AM
1/1/01
JLK - 
paw - 

I'll give it a try. He's asking if anyone has been playing a game that isn't very good but is somehow addictive. He has been playing for 4 years with gold and did that in 2 seasons (I'm assuming where he is from somehow a season lasts 2 years). He took some time off, came back and then says something about silver. I'm assuming that he is now talking about his investments in silver. He now wants to invest in gold and then asks if any Smurfs (little blue cartoon people about an inch high who wear white hats and shorts) will help him. He'll then buy them a skin which I assume he gets off the illegal market where people purchase body parts.

I'm guessing the addictive nature of this game comes from some kind of drug which makes him see cartoon people and offer them body parts while attempting to make money investing in gold and silver.

Hope this helps.