GeekGround Marvel Studios Panel at Comic Con 2019

27 days ago
2/27/03

26 days ago
3/7/05
Lots of good, some bad in the Marvel announcements. natalie portman was never good in the Thor movies before. And Jane-Thor was not a good storyline. I have faith in Taika but that is really a bad sign to me. Eternals looks interesting, the Blade reboot should be really strong as well. Ali is a fantastic actor, even if he lacks the physicality of Snipes.
26 days ago
10/11/18
I'd rather they have recast Jane if they were serious about getting multiple movies out of the Jane Foster Thor. It seems like there's always drama getting Natalie Portman to fulfill her contractual obligations. Not someone you want the next 3 or so movies to center around.
26 days ago
3/7/05
Mr Karate - I'd rather they have recast Jane if they were serious about getting multiple movies out of the Jane Foster Thor. It seems like there's always drama getting Natalie Portman to fulfill her contractual obligations. Not someone you want the next 3 or so movies to center around.

If they actually try to have Thor 5 be a Jane Foster movie it will fail spectacularly. After demanding 90 re-writes portman will blast the movie in the media which won't really matter since the fans will completely ignore a portman led Thor movie anyways.