UnderGround Forums Ronda and Travis in backdoor negotiation

Edited: 2 days ago
1/1/01

With California and many other states sheltering in place, there is a widespread belief that there will be a big bump in births starting in about nine months.

In 2015, then UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey was #3 for Google's top trending people; #4 was Donald Trump. Things have changed. Donald Trump is president, Ronda Rousey is a sometime professional wrestler, and the world faces a novel coronavirus global pandemic. Rousey is currently sheltering in place with her husband, retired UFC heavyweight Travis Browne.

The two are currently negotiating on their social network about how to wile away the hours.

Note, this is not known to lead to pregnancy.

2 days ago
3/19/09
They're pigs, lol.
2 days ago
1/1/01

Welp, guess I'm skipping lunch today.

Thanks, Kirik.

2 days ago
7/10/15

Accordig to the lore, she did always stink

2 days ago
3/23/12

Gross

2 days ago
1/28/13
Kirik -

With California and many other states sheltering in place, there is a widespread belief that there will be a big bump in births starting in about nine months.

In 2015, then UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey was #3 for Google's top trending people; #4 was Donald Trump. Things have changed. Donald Trump is president, Ronda Rousey is a sometime professional wrestler, and the world faces a novel coronavirus global pandemic. Rousey is currently sheltering in place with her husband, retired UFC heavyweight Travis Browne.

The two are currently negotiating on their social network about how to wile away the hours.

This is not likely to lead to pregnancy.

Ugh!

2 days ago
7/28/02

kayfabe

2 days ago
10/30/03

Mmm, hot sauce

2 days ago
1/24/16

Just reading this in hondas voice uggh

2 days ago
5/29/05

No chance I'm getting an erection for a couple months after reading that........of course, there was no chance I was going to be able to get one even before I read that. 

2 days ago
4/25/11
Sean McCorkle -

No chance I'm getting an erection for a couple months after reading that........of course, there was no chance I was going to be able to get one even before I read that. 

It's not you. I don't even have Erectile Dysfunction and I won't be having a hard on ever again either, thanks to that disgusting post. You Are Not Alone.

2 days ago
11/16/19

I call bullshit. All you morons constantly talk about eating some gross skanky randoms asshole... there is no way not one of you would turn down Ronda. 

2 days ago
11/16/19

Well McCorkle might because he’s gay. Um.... er.... he’s a faggot, I mean. 

2 days ago
3/23/12
Borgata Grille 2 -

I call bullshit. All you morons constantly talk about eating some gross skanky randoms asshole... there is no way not one of you would turn down Ronda. 

Weigh in Ronda all day. Any other Ronda no way

2 days ago
11/9/15

Dude probably just bust a nut in Rondas ass and felt so good he had to post about it. Nothing wrong with that. Let that be a ray of light in these dark corona times

2 days ago
2/29/20
Borgata Grille 2 -

Well if you think a girl who's entire life revolves around sweating and constant exercise doesn't most like stink and is gross, I have news for you

i also recommend you research hope solo for study material

2 days ago
6/18/19
transamman - 
Borgata Grille 2 -

Well if you think a girl who's entire life revolves around sweating and constant exercise doesn't most like stink and is gross, I have news for you

i also recommend you research hope solo for study material

I wanted to SLOWLY stick a red hot poker in my eyes after seeing the pic of her stick pot pie.. YUCK

2 days ago
7/31/09

The weirdest part of this is Kirik feeling the need to write about it and put at the top of his mma news.

We're all feeling a little cooped in, maybe some cabin fever, but geez, was there nothing else?

2 days ago
3/4/12

ew, this is fucking gross haha!

2 days ago
7/2/17

MMA news beenn a little a slow lately..

2 days ago
5/28/03

poor Kirik being reduced to posting garbage like this

2 days ago
11/17/10

remember when rogan (high as fuck off bong rips, most likely) said that Ronda was a "10"

LOLOLOL

and holy shit a Helwig sighting

2 days ago
10/24/03

Ha! 

Edited: 2 days ago
1/1/01
Kings21 - 

The weirdest part of this is Kirik feeling the need to write about it and put at the top of his mma news.

We're all feeling a little cooped in, maybe some cabin fever, but geez, was there nothing else?

I do 10-15 blogs a day, and I saw that and it cracked me up, and figured other people might could use something light too. As far as placement, they go up as I do them, unless there is a hero story which there wasn't. Was at the top until I did the next one. Prob under an hour. Hero story all night was how awesome Dede's reponse to the epidemic is; got like one reply. This one will prob be the hot thread of the day.

2 days ago
6/22/12

Meh, id fuck her