GeekGround Well...that explains things (DC Comics)

29 days ago
1/1/01

From https://www.cbr.com/sdcc-dan-didio-dc-nation-panel/

The traditional DC Nation panel took on a new significance at Comic-Con 2019 in San Diego this year as Co-Publisher Dan DiDio took the time to center the conversation on changes at DC Comics which are seeing the creative and editorial teams put more focus on the idea of DC than ever before.

He took to the crowd early to ask why people were here and what they wanted from DC admitting, "I'm not sure what the business is about anymore," citing complaints about variant covers or sales manipulations in a changing market, but he said the goal at DC is to build up the DC world in a new way that taps into the energy of DC's characters' popularity in film, TV and beyond.
29 days ago
1/18/03
He has already ignored what they wanted. No shock deaths (nobody gives a shit anymore as they just bring the character back 2 issues later), a lot less cross over events (which DC acknowledged and then at one point they had 3 of them going at the same time), no politics and SJW shit which they keep pumping out (although I think they slowed down the politics).
27 days ago
10/27/03

Haha 

“People have hated variant covers and cross overs since the early 90s so we decided to do variants and cross overs. I don’t know why everyone’s annoyed?”

27 days ago
1/18/03
I saw a video today (can't remember the source though), where Dan Didio was talking about continuity again. To me it sounds like they are going to do another retcon to try to fix everything.
26 days ago
1/1/01
JLK - I saw a video today (can't remember the source though), where Dan Didio was talking about continuity again. To me it sounds like they are going to do another retcon to try to fix everything.

FFS