GeekGround X-Men event in December

1/16/20 10:49 AM
1/1/01
From https://www.newsarama.com/48620-x-men-crossover-coming-with-big-plans-for-december.html

X-Men group editor Jordan D. White says that a "Dawn of X" crossover is in the works - with big plans for Marvel's mutants coming in December.

"We've announced a couple of new books, and we have a few more to announce yet," White told Marvel.com. "We've got a big X-Men crossover we're working on that I am pretty excited for. We've actually got some plans for next December that are really fun, if they come together the way we want them to."

White didn't reveal any further details about the planned crossover, or the subsequent December event. White previously mentioned the possibility of a "Dawn of X" line crossover following the launch of last year's X-Men #1.

Current titles in the line include X-Men, Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, and New Mutants. "Dawn of X" titles announced as launching in the coming months are Wolverine, Fantastic Four/X-Men, Hellions, Cable, X-Factor, X-Corp, a Moira McTaggert title, and X-Cellent, though not all have been solicited.
1/16/20 10:51 AM
1/1/01

paw comments: For the most part, I've LOVED the X-Men titles since Hickman took over. But more and more titles are being add and now there's an event? Feels like Marvel is going to drive the X-Men into the ground by oversaturating.

1/16/20 11:27 AM
3/7/05

I liked the opening stuff Hickman did and... then I lost interest. I was trying to follow a couple but they seemed all entangled and they pulled a 'Professor X is dead!' stunt really early on that just made me roll my eyes.

1/17/20 6:10 AM
4/1/18
paw -

paw comments: For the most part, I've LOVED the X-Men titles since Hickman took over. But more and more titles are being add and now there's an event? Feels like Marvel is going to drive the X-Men into the ground by oversaturating.

Lol. Wow. Is this a alt account?

1/17/20 9:22 AM
1/1/01
About_30_Ninjas - 
paw -

Lol. Wow. Is this a alt account?

????????

1/17/20 9:55 AM
4/1/18

paw comments:

1/17/20 11:01 AM
3/7/05

Paw is the man, if he chooses to speak in third person I vote we all support that!

1/17/20 11:20 AM
1/1/01
About_30_Ninjas - 

paw comments:

Oh.  I usually put my comments on the bottom of the first post. "paw comments" was the way I tried to indicate what my thoughts were as well as separate them from whatever i copy/pasta.

1/17/20 7:59 PM
6/30/09
Brabatross - 29-27 Moontasri.
This is how I saw it too Phone Post 3.0