Train Judo Ground Will Judo bring back leg attacks?

6/28/19 9:08 PM
1/1/01

i'm sure anyone over 21 is old to you, i know the geriatrics are rare at your antifa meatings.

6/29/19 10:35 AM
12/29/12
de braco -

i'm sure anyone over 21 is old to you, i know the geriatrics are rare at your antifa meatings.

It seems you have becomre a bit less immature, because you didn't post any nerdy pics.

Way to go, old man. 

6/29/19 3:34 PM
1/1/01

let's refute my assertion that judo is going straight down the shitter in the states, you marxist fuck. i know you're a stressed out wahine, so i won't expect a reply

7/6/19 10:33 AM
12/29/12
de braco -

let's refute my assertion that judo is going straight down the shitter in the states, you marxist fuck. i know you're a stressed out wahine, so i won't expect a reply

You are free to believe whatever direction judo is heading in. Why are you so triggered? 

You are just one of those sad, immature, old ex-prowreslting fan who pretends to know more about the art you have limited experience in.

Now, go back to lecturing about the history of judo you learned from books. 

7/6/19 3:02 PM
1/1/01

You're hilarious! BTW, why don't you post under your original name? Still smarting from the beatdowns i used to give your worthless commie faggot ass? I've observed the history unfold for the last 45 years or so, not just judo, i watched the PKA destroy american kickboxing by outlawing any technique the north americans were unfamiliar with, the 8 kick minimum rule to weed out boxers, no leg kicks, elbows or throws to neuter the thais and japanese. This is the same kind of wisdom the ijf is employing, the result is going to be the same also. With the backing of the japanese goverment, Judo managed to defeat what would become bjj in the early days of the 20th century. Lucky for kano that Handa and Tanabe weren't the impressarios that rorion proved to be, or judo would have been relegated to the even farther outer fringes.

7/14/19 10:04 AM
12/29/12

I have no idea why guys like you, someone who apparently seems to have no or very limited legit judo training, are so concerned with the direction judo is heading in.  

Where did you get all that fake news? Black Belt Magazine?  

It's a free world, but I suggest you change your profile photo, two men engaged in homo-erotic grappling. That is a dead giveaway that you were once a fanatic prowrestling fan. Yes, I bet you were one of those dummies who believed in fake stuff.

What are other stuff you once believed but that later were debunked? UFOs?

Edited: 7/15/19 5:58 PM
1/1/01

What a fucking homo retard. You must have been quite a disappointment to your father. That's if you ever met your father. I imagine you were raised by two mothers, that's what usually is responsible for the mess of a homo antifa sjw

7/30/19 9:43 AM
12/29/12
de braco -

What a fucking homo retard. You must have been quite a disappointment to your father. That's if you ever met your father. I imagine you were raised by two mothers, that's what usually is responsible for the mess of a homo antifa sjw

I wouldn't say you are a retard, but the funny thing is that you are talking as if you were an authority figure in the field where you have had zero practical experience.

How many hours of judo training did you have or have you had?