OtherGround Forums 09/11 Documentary? Any good ones?

9 days ago
2/15/05

this is on a plaque at the 9/11 memorial. I read it over 3 years ago and it still fucks me up.
9 days ago
6/4/10
GolfBaller - 102 Minutes That Changed America

"102 Minutes That Changed America is a 102-minute American television special documentary film that was produced by History and premiered commercial-free on September 11, 2008, marking the seventh anniversary of the attacks.

The film depicts in virtually real time the New York-based events of the September 11 attacks primarily using raw video footage from mostly amateur citizen journalists..."

This was on tonight. Pretty powerful. Recommend. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

In

9 days ago
12/27/12

here’s a movie clip from a 1982 Sean Connery movie called Wrong is Right where we stage an attack on the WTC as a reason to attack an oil rich country run by a dictator that we installed.  How crazy is that?

https://youtu.be/J34-mtBGhxQ

9 days ago
12/27/12

I’ve posted this in here before, this to me is the most concrete evidence that the official narrative isn’t totally true. Give this 5 minutes if your life and you too will have some doubts.

Here’s Richard Clarke, former National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection and Counter-terrorism for the United States. He was working directly for Bush when 9/11 happened. If you want to know what the guy whose job it was to read all intelligence reports and brief the president daily has to say about this, here you go.

https://youtu.be/bl6w1YaZdf8

9 days ago
5/22/04
Ring Of Power

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9w2EX8JBQo&t=16s
9 days ago
12/4/08
boxdigger -

zeitgeist. Not all about 9/11 but a good 1/3 of it covers 9/11. Loose Change is another one

LOL at that CT dogshit... fucking loose change.. LOL!

9 days ago
4/29/09

The 2 half hour docs that HBO released this week are terrible.  A lot of SJW vibes.

8 days ago
2/23/12
Pikeypooh -

Not what you're looking for, but I've always been fascinated by the videos of the 2 French guys doing a documentary on a certain Fire Station in New York, then the planes hit the towers.

They captured really good footage and most of the documentary is good, but they also put like a film school touch on it with the ‘i don’t know where my brother is?’ part, which obviously was a concern but came off oddly to me. The part where the fire department set up their operation in the lobby of one of the towers has some rawest expressions of fear I’ve ever seen on someone’s face before, and you can hear people hitting the ground and roof after jumping

8 days ago
11/19/08
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
choadler - 
Pikeypooh -

Not what you're looking for, but I've always been fascinated by the videos of the 2 French guys doing a documentary on a certain Fire Station in New York, then the planes hit the towers.

That one was phenomenal. Not at all about the terrorists, but about NYC right there on that day.

agreed, it's excellent

That documentary was initially about chronicling a day in the life of a proby (rookie).  That proby is now a lieutenant.  I’m on the job these days and have worked with him a bunch. 

8 days ago
6/19/10

8 days ago
12/9/13

8 days ago
4/29/09
Fedorsgoathatsfinal -
Res ipsa loquitar -
Pikeypooh -

This

Name of the doc? Sounds riveting 

8 days ago
4/29/09

Sorry I'm late