OtherGround Forums 100,000 Americans lives lost

5 days ago
3/22/16
As we enter memorial day weekend, we will most likely hit the 100k mark of American lives lost, all within a 90 day span due to covid 19.

No matter where you fall on the political spectrum, we should all agree that this is horrific for our country. To all the patriots out there, you should NOT be ok with the amount of American lives lost, particularly in such a short span.

If even a tiny fraction of this many Americans were lost due to an attack, Americans would be united across the nation to fight back. Yet we are more divided than ever. America is the best country in the world, especially when we are united. But looking around, there is so much hate and division in our country, i feel like we may never get that unity back. As a nation, we need to do better for our fellow Americans.

So this memorial day, lets not forget about the lives lost, and remember that we are ALL Americans. And lets do better for our fellow man.
5 days ago
7/7/14

The president already hooked this up, flags are at half mast until memorial day

5 days ago
1/7/09

Fuck the libtards!!!

5 days ago
11/17/10

good post

i have completely stayed out of the political aspect of this entire thing....i actually have little idea about what "Teams" stand on what side

i dont pay attention to stats, interviews, tweets, etc....I pay attention to what the medical professionals around me have been saying and doing about this since late January....and we got hammered here in the NYC area

glad to see our situation is not the norm elsewhere....here in the NYC area , most people directly know more than 1 person that got Covid or died from covid

in other parts of the country, people dont even know anyone that knows anyone that got covid...hope it stays that way for you guys

5 days ago
10/11/05
^My best friend toughed it out at home, alone, because Elmhurst was overrun, & is permanently disfigured. He didn't tell me because he knew I'd drive cross-country to get him out of there.

I've lost four others so far. Fucking sucks & I'm disgusted by the politicization in this country alone.
Edited: 5 days ago
1/1/01

Ne

5 days ago
11/17/10
BarkLikeADog - ^My best friend toughed it out at home, alone, because Elmhurst was overrun, & is permanently disfigured. He didn't tell me because he knew I'd drive cross-country to get him out of there.

I've lost four others so far. Fucking sucks & I'm disgusted by the politicization in this country alone.

sorry to hear about that, man

yeah, the politics of this shit is really ridiculous.....i partake in my fair share of political banter here, but ive done zero of that regarding the covid thing

100K dead Americans (and obv others wordlwide) over this thing is really fucking sad