OtherGround Forums 11 US bases converted into quarantine centers

13 days ago
10/4/02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWiTuWg0CKU?feature=oembed

Not to worry. This happens every flu season, right?

13 days ago
1/1/01

Coffin liners and fema camps next man!

13 days ago
4/17/13

I drill at great lakes every month and I haven't noticed any quarantine camps..

13 days ago
5/14/10

Looks like the dead are back on the menu, boys!

13 days ago
12/16/11
Rashomon -

Some of you are really butthurt that everyone else isn't freaking out about this years bird flu. 

Still waiting on one of those 12 US patients to die from this pandemic.

13 days ago
12/16/11

They also haven't "converted" anything, they are providing housing for returning passengers from cruise ships and shit. Lol

Fn tinfoil hatters are lathered up over this shit. Lol

13 days ago
10/4/02
trobinson21 -

They also haven't "converted" anything, they are providing housing for returning passengers from cruise ships and shit. Lol

Housing?

Like for a quarantine?

13 days ago
1/23/19
Rashomon -
trobinson21 -

Housing?

Like for a quarantine?

Lol

13 days ago
7/26/12

Move the homeless there

13 days ago
3/17/03
trobinson21 -
Rashomon -

Some of you are really butthurt that everyone else isn't freaking out about this years bird flu. 

Yeah forreal, we all know the world's economic leader cripples its own economy every year and has armed guards in hazmat suits weld people into apartment buildings.

You and all those chinese doctors treating the infected should take off your tin foil hats already!

13 days ago
2/7/20
Onikage -
trobinson21 -
Rashomon -

Yeah forreal, we all know the world's economic leader cripples its own economy every year and has armed guards in hazmat suits weld people into apartment buildings.

You and all those chinese doctors treating the infected should take off your tin foil hats already!

Can you believe this? And some people were replying that the "trouble makers" might have set themselves up for chained and welded quarantine. People need to wake the f up. Some craziness is occurring. We are stuck observing through our only available windows... Facebook, YouTube, leaks and the almighty OG. Focusing on the statistical info from crackpot Chinese communist controlled media is asinine. 

This is a coverup of the highest level... who would play shill for China? No wonder the OG is so divided 

13 days ago
2/7/20
trobinson21 -

No doubt they're lathered up. I bet you're so awesome and all knowing... that you'd walk in without a mask saying something stupid like 

"I don't even believe in your silly wuhan flu"

I'd love to see you talk tough when people are being dragged from buildings and the streets by the hundreds or thousands. Fool. 

You'll never see shit with your eyes closed. 

13 days ago
10/29/15

In

13 days ago
10/4/02
Rashomon -
trobinson21 -

Housing?

Like for a quarantine?

Plus, 11 bases?

We need 11 bases... to hold cruise ship passengers?

That's a LOT of cruise ships!!! LOL

13 days ago
11/16/08
Res ipsa loquitar -

Move the homeless there

Then they wouldn't be homeless anymore.

13 days ago
1/2/15

This must be embarrassing for OP

13 days ago
1/25/04
I No Kung Foo -
Res ipsa loquitar -

Move the homeless there

Then they wouldn't be homeless anymore.

They won't be homeless( they'll be dead from the coronavirus. That's not the way to solve the homeless crisis, IMO

13 days ago
1/1/01

These are tertiary camps and only house about 20. And all are near major airports.  We don't know about the primary and secondary camps

13 days ago
3/17/03
Dadicus - 
Onikage -
trobinson21 -
Rashomon -

Can you believe this? And some people were replying that the "trouble makers" might have set themselves up for chained and welded quarantine. People need to wake the f up. Some craziness is occurring. We are stuck observing through our only available windows... Facebook, YouTube, leaks and the almighty OG. Focusing on the statistical info from crackpot Chinese communist controlled media is asinine. 

This is a coverup of the highest level... who would play shill for China? No wonder the OG is so divided 

These people don't actually CARE about the topic or research it. They use this platform to exercise their own narcissism and get an intellectual ego boost from regurgitating headlines and platitudes. There's really no other reason someone would speak so confidently to strangers on a topic they don't know anything about.

What's interesting is that trobinson is wrong about basically everything he has ever said on here and has to jump through incredible loops of logic to convince himself that he isn't retarded and should continue to post.
13 days ago
1/1/01

Will watch later 

13 days ago
11/20/13

I'm not saying that the Carona outbreak isn't something to be concerned about but to take a video like that as anything other than alarmism is bit crazy.  Just scroll through the other videos they have on that particular channel and it will reveal what they are all about...

13 days ago
1/1/01

They could also convert empty malls

13 days ago
3/16/11
Dadicus -
trobinson21 -

No doubt they're lathered up. I bet you're so awesome and all knowing... that you'd walk in without a mask saying something stupid like 

"I don't even believe in your silly wuhan flu"

I'd love to see you talk tough when people are being dragged from buildings and the streets by the hundreds or thousands. Fool. 

You'll never see shit with your eyes closed. 

Where are people being dragged out by the hundreds and thousands?

13 days ago
1/1/01
Road Warrior Fin -

Coffin liners and fema camps next man!

Man, when I was laid off a number of years ago and had some time on my hands I destroyed one of the resident CTards on the liners and camps.  Was great fun

Edited: 13 days ago
7/26/12
Soup and Beer -

These are tertiary camps and only house about 20. And all are near major airports.  We don't know about the primary and secondary camps

Don't forget about the unknown (Q)uaternary camps!