OtherGround Forums 11 yo daughter called a racist at school today...

Edited: 16 days ago
4/13/12
shaqitup -
EFM -
TFK Walnut -

Blacks get called names and whites get called names.

but I must confess, I have never seen somone get so much shit as my buddy, who is a light skinned black man w/ blue eyes.

He was so light he looked mixed. That guy got more poon than all of us combined.

But dark skinned black folk hated his ass with a passion and whites were just jealous and would fuck with him

it's weird.  no one black men hate more than a light skinned black man, no one they like more than a light skinned black woman.

Isn’t j obvious? They’re generally more attractive.

I wouldn't agree with that statement, i dig dark chicks.  if given the same face, i'd take as dark as it gets over as light as it gets anyday.

Edited: 16 days ago
4/24/07
NorthernHospitality - 
David@accu -
NorthernHospitality - 
David@accu -
NorthernHospitality - 
ufc98newb -
NorthernHospitality -
EFM -

daughter was talking to some friends after school and a black kid she didn't know walked up to her and asked if he could ride her bike.  she said no.  he said, 'it's because i'm black, isn't it'.  she again said no.  he then called her a racist in front of a group of kids and ran away.

i hate the idea of my kid getting picked on or name called in anyway, but that word really infuriates me, especially when my daughter has been friends with all races of kids her whole life.

fucking kids.  they're assholes.

Just you wait till she grows boobs and gets her period. They call mine a slut because shes the first to develop in her class, and the boys think its perfectly alright to touch them too... 

You aint seen nothing yet.... You'll end up at the fucking school helping serve lunches so you can keep an eye on those little fuckbags. 

Teach your boys hands off please. Its fucking awful.

boys thinking its okay to touch girls boobs uninvited has never been a thing in my 37 years. anybody doing that is socially awkward at best or might possibly have some kind of anti social disorder.  and they should be punished within reason for their age. 

You would be fucking surprised how much it happens.... It sucks... 

Nah. Probably never happened. 

Yeah im fuckin makin it up.. gtfo. Idiot. 

Yeah, you probably are. 

This fuckin guy.. acting like you know the whole situation and the outcome of it.

Go troll someone else ya cunt.

Nah. There isn't a whole situation as like I said it probably never happened. You're an overly emotional, victim seeker. Someone has a problem and you come in and tell everyone how your similar problem is worse. That's just what you do. Your story doesn't even sound remotely true. Just something you thought of real quick so someone could feel bad for you. I'm not saying your scenario doesn't happen, I just think it never happened to you or your kid. 

16 days ago
3/27/03

I’d be a little concerned if she’s got older boys aggressively demanding she prove she’s not a racist to them... “ride her bike” lol

16 days ago
12/18/08
David@accu -
NorthernHospitality - 
David@accu -
NorthernHospitality - 
David@accu -
NorthernHospitality - 
ufc98newb -
NorthernHospitality -
EFM -

daughter was talking to some friends after school and a black kid she didn't know walked up to her and asked if he could ride her bike.  she said no.  he said, 'it's because i'm black, isn't it'.  she again said no.  he then called her a racist in front of a group of kids and ran away.

i hate the idea of my kid getting picked on or name called in anyway, but that word really infuriates me, especially when my daughter has been friends with all races of kids her whole life.

Just you wait till she grows boobs and gets her period. They call mine a slut because shes the first to develop in her class, and the boys think its perfectly alright to touch them too... 

You aint seen nothing yet.... You'll end up at the fucking school helping serve lunches so you can keep an eye on those little fuckbags. 

boys thinking its okay to touch girls boobs uninvited has never been a thing in my 37 years. anybody doing that is socially awkward at best or might possibly have some kind of anti social disorder.  and they should be punished within reason for their age. 

Yeah, you probably are. 

This fuckin guy.. acting like you know the whole situation and the outcome of it.

Nah. There isn't a whole situation as like I said it probably never happened. You're an overly emotional, victim seeker. Someone has a problem and you come in and tell everyone how your similar problem is worse. That's just what you do. Your story doesn't even sound remotely true. Just something you thought of real quick so someone could feel bad for you. I'm not saying your scenario doesn't happen, I just think it never happened to you or your kid. 

You spend waaaaay to much time on the Internet. 

I dont need anyone's pity. Especially anyone on the OG. 

16 days ago
4/24/07
NorthernHospitality - 
David@accu -
NorthernHospitality - 
David@accu -
NorthernHospitality - 
David@accu -
NorthernHospitality - 
ufc98newb -
NorthernHospitality -
EFM -

Yeah, you probably are. 

You spend waaaaay to much time on the Internet. 

I dont need anyone's pity. Especially anyone on the OG. 

That's what it must be. I spend too much time on the internet. You're completely normal. You don't need anyone's pity but your regularly beg for it. Strange...

16 days ago
2/5/05

^ you guys are both fucking dorks just talking back and forth to each other. No one cares and neither of you is going to win your stupid game of who gets the last word. 

Take it to pm’s or something. 

16 days ago
12/18/08
clattymine -

^ you guys are both fucking dorks just talking back and forth to each other. No one cares and neither of you is going to win your stupid game of who gets the last word. 

You're absolutely right! Sorry OP!

My intention honestly wasnt looking for pity, i was just warning ya about the possibilities that lay ahead while raising a daughter...

15 days ago
1/25/04
Hocky - 
Jack Carter -

2 vote downs for EFM already. How dare he not accept the fact that his daughter is a racist when a minority calls her one! How dare he!

Happens a lot by mistake when scrolling down on the app.

Probably not in this case. It was from mmamathwiz who goes around downvoting people who post anything that depicts blacks in a negative light in his mind, even if it has nothing to do with the color of the persons skin and everything to do with their actions.

Openedup is the other vote down. He doesn't like threads like these either.

6 days ago
10/1/16
Jack Carter - 
Hocky - 
Jack Carter -

2 vote downs for EFM already. How dare he not accept the fact that his daughter is a racist when a minority calls her one! How dare he!

Happens a lot by mistake when scrolling down on the app.

Probably not in this case. It was from mmamathwiz who goes around downvoting people who post anything that depicts blacks in a negative light in his mind, even if it has nothing to do with the color of the persons skin and everything to do with their actions.

Openedup is the other vote down. He doesn't like threads like these either.

Aww look at you, proud little hall monitor.

Good job lil Jackie!

LMAO.
6 days ago
1/25/04

8 day old thread. Must be a real slow day for Orcus Jr.

6 days ago
5/22/16
NorthernHospitality -
clattymine -

My intention honestly wasnt looking for pity, i was just warning ya about the possibilities that lay ahead while raising a daughter...

God forbid someone get attention for tits.  

You’re in the wrong place for that shit darling 

6 days ago
10/1/16
Jack Carter - 

8 day old thread. Must be a real slow day for Orcus Jr.

Never a slow day for you friend.

LOL.
6 days ago
11/20/09

Flavorfull's last two post validate why I checked on this updated thread lol

Funny stuff dude

Edited: 6 days ago
12/18/08
Mynewscreenname -
NorthernHospitality -
clattymine -

God forbid someone get attention for tits.  

You’re in the wrong place for that shit darling