OtherGround Forums 11 yo daughter called a racist at school today...

23 days ago
4/13/12

daughter was talking to some friends after school and a black kid she didn't know walked up to her and asked if he could ride her bike.  she said no.  he said, 'it's because i'm black, isn't it'.  she again said no.  he then called her a racist in front of a group of kids and ran away.

i hate the idea of my kid getting picked on or name called in anyway, but that word really infuriates me, especially when my daughter has been friends with all races of kids her whole life.

fucking kids.  they're assholes.

23 days ago
1/25/04

That kid was taught to think that way from adults 

23 days ago
3/17/03
Jack Carter -

And Don Lemon

23 days ago
12/2/05

And sadly there’s no defense when called that.  Anything you attempnto say will only make matters worse. 

23 days ago
2/4/06
Jack Carter -

Well, his kid being able to afford a bike is white privlage. I hope Ashley Judge tweeted about her!

23 days ago
3/15/06
Something tells me that the kid was going to ride away on the bike, whether because he's a thief or just because he'd think it was funny, not sure which but he was up to no good and his attitude shows it.
23 days ago
3/25/19
Jack Carter -

Yeah! 

Quit teaching your kid to think that way OP! Lmao

I kidding. I kidding.

Unfortunately, this is the world we live in now man. I hope your kiddo is alright. Just keep teaching her the right things and her character won't ever be a question. 

23 days ago
4/13/12
Jack Carter -

sadly.

this year she's at a highly diverse school.  it's had some problems.  i am watching things there very closely.

23 days ago
4/13/12
HighInsideLegKick -
Jack Carter -

Yeah! 

I kidding. I kidding.

Unfortunately, this is the world we live in now man. I hope your kiddo is alright. Just keep teaching her the right things and her character won't ever be a question. 

i asked her if he embarrased her or made her feel bad.  she said, 'pftt.  no."  she's tough.  but she's just 11.  fortunately it's just for 3 years.  our HS is much better.  our neighborhood middle school kind of sucks.  it's got a great academic program with an IB track, but they're trying to integrate it school wide and it's causign a few problems.

23 days ago
9/4/17

I'm mixed and was called every name in the book. Your kid will be OK. Sucks to hear that as a parent though. 

Edited: 23 days ago
11/20/09

One time when my kid was still elementary school age, he went up to me with a smirk on his face and sarcastically said...."DAD, someone told me today that you're a RACIST"

I looked at him dead ass serious with a stern look on my face, and I said, "well that nigger who said that is a damn LIAR"

First time in my kids life they'd ever heard me use that term, but thank god they both immediately knew I was joking.  

I tried to explain to them what dark humor was and my oldest incidentally said, "oh, I get it, DARK humor".  I just shook my head thinking "fuck, what have I done".

23 days ago
1/1/01

orcus just sent this thread to Share Blue and they are forwarding it to Antifa.  Hopefully they can't track you.

23 days ago
3/25/19
William H Muncy -

I'm mixed and was called every name in the book. Your kid will be OK. Sucks to hear that as a parent though. 

What kind of stuff? If it's too personal I understand that. I've recently started seeing a mixed girl and I wonder about it because it seems like she's dealt with the shit. But I don't wanna ask her because I'm afraid she'll cry because she's a woman. 

23 days ago
3/25/19
EFM -
HighInsideLegKick -
Jack Carter -

Yeah! 

I kidding. I kidding.

i asked her if he embarrased her or made her feel bad.  she said, 'pftt.  no."  she's tough.  but she's just 11.  fortunately it's just for 3 years.  our HS is much better.  our neighborhood middle school kind of sucks.  it's got a great academic program with an IB track, but they're trying to integrate it school wide and it's causign a few problems.

Sounds like a tough little chick. Good on you my friend. Keep up the good work! 

23 days ago
9/4/17
HighInsideLegKick -
William H Muncy -

What kind of stuff? If it's too personal I understand that. I've recently started seeing a mixed girl and I wonder about it because it seems like she's dealt with the shit. But I don't wanna ask her because I'm afraid she'll cry because she's a woman. 

Nigger, oreo were the only ones that hit home to be honest 

23 days ago
12/18/07

On the bright side, she still has her bike....

23 days ago
1/17/03

That kid is why she will become racist. Haha

Edited: 21 days ago
12/14/00
Why would a boy want to ride a girl's bike? He was up to no good, unless your daughter is also a homophobe!
23 days ago
1/17/03
William H Muncy -
HighInsideLegKick -
William H Muncy -

I bet u were never called "constitution writer" though

23 days ago
3/25/19
William H Muncy -
HighInsideLegKick -
William H Muncy -

Sorry dude. Didn't mean to bring up harsh memories. Was just curious if the was some like special sort of hate towards mixed people or something. Sounds like it's just standard stupid people being too stupid to live. 

Thanks for handling the question well. You seem like an impressive dude from our interactions. 

23 days ago
7/19/11
D241 -

One time when my kid was still elementary school age, he went up to me with a smirk on his face and sarcastically said...."DAD, someone told me today that you're a RACIST"

I looked at him dead ass serious with a stern look on my face, and I said, "well that nigger who said that is a damn LIAR"

First time in my kids life they'd ever heard me use that term, but thank god they both immediately knew I was joking.  

I tried to explain to them what dark humor was and my oldest incidentally said, "oh, I get it, DARK humor".  I just shook my head thinking "fuck, what have I done".

I laughed too hard at this. Go ahead Ill Portents, put me on the list. 

23 days ago
7/24/14

The doctor that delivered me as a baby could see I was white and confirmed with my mom she had a racist. 

23 days ago
2/16/05

He was going to steal her bike anyway. 

23 days ago
5/18/01
Onikage - 
Jack Carter -

And Don Lemon

Don Lemon is an adult
23 days ago
9/4/17
Erik Apple -
William H Muncy -
HighInsideLegKick -
William H Muncy -

I bet u were never called "constitution writer" though

Really?