12/24/16
DY2 - 
Caladan - 
Principal Andy -
Caladan -
Principal Andy -
Cotton -

Is it the Spanish flu yet? 

No... with modern communication, government coordination, antibiotics and vaccine capabilities, it is likely the Trump virus won’t be as lethal as H1N1 was in 1918. 

Lol. First it wouldn't be as bad as swine flu, now it won't be as bad as Spanish flu. 

Glad to see the goalposts keep moving on back.

I didn’t make either of the statements you are referencing, nor do I speak for the “globalists”. Not sure why you are being cunty on the matter.

My understanding is that in 1918, 600k+ US deaths were attributed to H1N1. With 80k+ CV-19 deaths in the US, I don’t think we are reaching those numbers... It looks like all the precautions we are taking are working.

Not calling you out or being cunty. I just think it's funny how the comparison has shifted. It was more of a general observation as opposed to directed at you.

US deaths:

Spanish Flu, 1918 - 675,000.

58 Flu, 1958 - 70,000 - 100,000.

68 Flu, 1968 - 100,000.

Swine Flu, 2009 - 12,000

Covid19, 2020 - 84,000 (still in progress).

I am not making any point with these numbers.   Simply these are the numbers.  Of course, a lot depends on what the final number is, and whether it is concluded that lockdowns were effective.

these need to be expressed as percentages. in 1918 we lost .00675 roughly of the U.S. population. The Covid numbers ,which the CDC and Dr. Brix have told you include presumptive and assumed data , are currently at .000255. we would need at least 2 million more deaths to approach the 1918 numbers.
4 days ago
4/20/20
gtr7816 -
DY2 - 
Caladan - 
Principal Andy -
Caladan -
Principal Andy -
Cotton -

No... with modern communication, government coordination, antibiotics and vaccine capabilities, it is likely the Trump virus won’t be as lethal as H1N1 was in 1918. 

Lol. First it wouldn't be as bad as swine flu, now it won't be as bad as Spanish flu. 

I didn’t make either of the statements you are referencing, nor do I speak for the “globalists”. Not sure why you are being cunty on the matter.

My understanding is that in 1918, 600k+ US deaths were attributed to H1N1. With 80k+ CV-19 deaths in the US, I don’t think we are reaching those numbers... It looks like all the precautions we are taking are working.

Not calling you out or being cunty. I just think it's funny how the comparison has shifted. It was more of a general observation as opposed to directed at you.

US deaths:

68 Flu, 1968 - 100,000.

Swine Flu, 2009 - 12,000

I am not making any point with these numbers.   Simply these are the numbers.  Of course, a lot depends on what the final number is, and whether it is concluded that lockdowns were effective.

these need to be expressed as percentages. in 1918 we lost .00675 roughly of the U.S. population. The Covid numbers ,which the CDC and Dr. Brix have told you include presumptive and assumed data , are currently at .000255. we would need at least 2 million more deaths to approach the 1918 numbers.

We don't need percentages.  This isn't not a terrible tragedy simply because another one was worse. That's the fallacy of relative privation.  

100,000 dead Americans is all you need to know.

4 days ago
12/24/16
madmartigan - 
DY2 -
gtr7816 - 
DY2 - 
Palmala Handerson - 

I wonder what the actual number of deaths of the hundred thousand weren’t people that were about to die anyway or had their death attributed to Covid when in actuality they had no idea what the cause of death was. 

The Covid numbers reported aren’t anywhere near accurate, not much better than China IMO. They’ll be used against Trump at every turn though I’ll guarantee that. 

You should look at the 'excess deaths' and total numbers this year compared to five year and ten year average.  They are up significanlty in every country.  They are most up in places with dense population, like NY, London, Madrid etc.

here are some actual numbers for March in the U.S. . 2020 saw 193,000 total deaths. the average of the previous 4 years was 227,000.

I dont know about those numbers.  But the Financial Times is posting regular numbers, in graph form.

All these excess deaths, and that's with people taking extreme measures, driving less, etc etc.

Financial times AAY!!!! CDC reports average weekly U.S. deaths is 54,106 vs. your reported 52,300 which is 1806 less deaths than normal.
4 days ago
12/24/16
madmartigan - 
gtr7816 -
DY2 - 
Caladan - 
Principal Andy -
Caladan -
Principal Andy -
Cotton -

US deaths:

68 Flu, 1968 - 100,000.

Swine Flu, 2009 - 12,000

We don't need percentages.  This isn't not a terrible tragedy simply because another one was worse. That's the fallacy of relative privation.  

That is the number attributed to cv not the actual number. Noone knows the actual number. the cdc and Dr. Brix have told you that they are including presumptive and assumed data but you keep ignoring that fact
4 days ago
12/24/16
madmartigan - 
gtr7816 -
DY2 - 
Caladan - 
Principal Andy -
Caladan -
Principal Andy -
Cotton -

US deaths:

68 Flu, 1968 - 100,000.

Swine Flu, 2009 - 12,000

Not to mention we lose 54000 americans every week on average. 54000 oh no 54000 deaths a week. My God the deaths.
4 days ago
4/20/20
gtr7816 -
madmartigan - 
gtr7816 -
DY2 - 
Caladan - 
Principal Andy -
Caladan -
Principal Andy -
Cotton -

US deaths:

68 Flu, 1968 - 100,000.

Swine Flu, 2009 - 12,000

That is the number attributed to cv not the actual number. Noone knows the actual number. the cdc and Dr. Brix have told you that they are including presumptive and assumed data but you keep ignoring that fact

Right. The actual numbers are likely significantly higher. Because those who died in their homes are not reported as dying from covid.

4 days ago
4/20/20

100,000 dead Americans on Trump's watch.

All because he didn't want to get off his fat ass and claimed it was all a "democratic hoax."

4 days ago
5/19/17
gtr7816 - 
madmartigan - 
DY2 -
gtr7816 - 
DY2 - 
Palmala Handerson - 

I wonder what the actual number of deaths of the hundred thousand weren’t people that were about to die anyway or had their death attributed to Covid when in actuality they had no idea what the cause of death was. 

The Covid numbers reported aren’t anywhere near accurate, not much better than China IMO. They’ll be used against Trump at every turn though I’ll guarantee that. 

You should look at the 'excess deaths' and total numbers this year compared to five year and ten year average.  They are up significanlty in every country.  They are most up in places with dense population, like NY, London, Madrid etc.

here are some actual numbers for March in the U.S. . 2020 saw 193,000 total deaths. the average of the previous 4 years was 227,000.

I dont know about those numbers.  But the Financial Times is posting regular numbers, in graph form.

All these excess deaths, and that's with people taking extreme measures, driving less, etc etc.

Financial times AAY!!!! CDC reports average weekly U.S. deaths is 54,106 vs. your reported 52,300 which is 1806 less deaths than normal.

I know some false numbers have ben going around.  I think Candace Owens put out some numbers that were wrong.  Here is the CDC link to excess deaths this year.  CDC says deaths are up this year. And if you choose the option for New York its through the roof.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

4 days ago
12/24/16
madmartigan - 
gtr7816 -
madmartigan - 
gtr7816 -
DY2 - 
Caladan - 
Principal Andy -
Caladan -
Principal Andy -
Cotton -

US deaths:

68 Flu, 1968 - 100,000.

Swine Flu, 2009 - 12,000

Right. The actual numbers are likely significantly higher. Because those who died in their homes are not reported as dying from covid.

Really. What are they listed as dying of?
4 days ago
3/23/12
madmartigan -
gtr7816 -
madmartigan - 
gtr7816 -
DY2 - 
Caladan - 
Principal Andy -
Caladan -
Principal Andy -
Cotton -

US deaths:

68 Flu, 1968 - 100,000.

Swine Flu, 2009 - 12,000

Wow, Orcus, you've said a lot of dumb shit in this forum but this is pretty high on the list. 

4 days ago
12/28/12

I feel like OP’s VD for the first post should pace the current death toll per thousand dead.

Right now he‘s a little behind at 87,000 (although i’m sure he claims the real number is like 12,000 or something)