OtherGround Forums 24 hours in the life of Trump. MAGA!!!!

11 days ago
6/3/03

Suck it, libs!!!!!

President Trump:

1.  Hosts FL Homecoming #KAG Rally
2.  Tweets out Rocky photo
3.  Fake News goes nuts
4.  Hops on unmarked plane to Afghanistan
5.  Sends fake motorcade to golf club
6.  Fake News goes nuts again, says he's golfing
7.  Feeds troops in Afghanistan
8.  FAKE NEWS...CRICKETS 

11 days ago
3/16/15

He is an animal.

I am grateful that he is on our side.

MAGA

11 days ago
11/7/07
MAGA
11 days ago
5/23/07
yeah well our leader dressed up as 7 different ethnicities in 24 hours. Suck it!
11 days ago
3/20/15

In

11 days ago
3/20/15
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - yeah well our leader dressed up as 7 different ethnicities in 24 hours. Suck it!

He even dressed up as Bill Peters slapping a dude for listening to Tone Loc....

11 days ago
11/21/05

He is an absolute machine. 

11 days ago
11/18/15

his appearance is amazing.  usually presidents age 20 years in four but trump is a fucking machine.  

11 days ago
3/16/15

Did Obama ever do anything remotely like that?

Nope.

Never.

11 days ago
11/19/05
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

Nope.

Never.

Not sure what he did in 8 years but cause divisiveness.  A half white half black president that could have healed and helped this country did the exact opposite.

11 days ago
6/12/13

Nope.

Never.

If im not mistaken, i believe he sucked his wifes penis

11 days ago
3/16/15
Fighting - 

Nope.

Never.

Not sure what he did in 8 years but cause divisiveness.  A half white half black president that could have healed and helped this country did the exact opposite.

Honest to God, I thought he would bring the country together.  He didn't.  He separated the country every chance he got.

11 days ago
5/23/07
RhinoHog - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff - yeah well our leader dressed up as 7 different ethnicities in 24 hours. Suck it!

He even dressed up as Bill Peters slapping a dude for listening to Tone Loc....

lol
11 days ago
2/3/17

so strange that bone spurs kept him out of the military as a young man given how much energy he has now...

11 days ago
6/27/05

Legend President Precedent

11 days ago
10/30/05
PaulPeril -

so strange that bone spurs kept him out of the military as a young man given how much energy he has now...

Didn’t know bone spurs caused decreased energy. 

11 days ago
6/27/05
PaulPeril -

I’m sure you would headed over to Saigon to kill people in the name of freedom....a true patriot....

Edited: 11 days ago
9/13/12

Pardons war criminals and puts children in concentration camps while defecating on the constitution? Truly making America great.

11 days ago
1/1/01
GarlicSauce -

Pardons war criminals and puts children in concentration camps while defecating on the constitution? Truly making America great.

why would you describe obama, then add trumps slogan . really odd

11 days ago
2/3/17
Fighting -

Nope.

Never.

man i think of how extreme the divisiness is nowadays and all I can think is what a shame, a half reality TV show douchebag half slimeball real estate huckster could have helped and healed this country instead he has done he exact opposite

11 days ago
2/3/17
Stu Cazzo -
PaulPeril -

I’m sure you would headed over to Saigon to kill people in the name of freedom....a true patriot....

the man has his rich daddy pay off a doctor at the last minute to get a medical exemption, ok fine, he's priviledged and that war was fucked (as any and every war is) but then has the nerve to disrepect hero pow's, purple hearts and gold star families... 

and you got the nerve to question my service and my patriotism.. gtfo

11 days ago
2/3/17
Goochy Mang -
PaulPeril -

well they keep you from moving around, cause you to stiffen up, gain weight and can even leave you bed ridden, so yeah decreased energy... that is of course if you really have bone spurs.

11 days ago
5/23/07
wow PaulinaPeril is not emotional at all
11 days ago
9/3/12
PaulPeril -
Fighting -

Nope.

Never.

man i think of how extreme the divisiness is nowadays and all I can think is what a shame, a half reality TV show douchebag half slimeball real estate huckster could have helped and healed this country instead he has done he exact opposite

No, that was Hillary Clinton that started the race baiting and all of the Dems took it and rolled with it, stay woke tho 

11 days ago
11/5/19
PaulPeril - 
Goochy Mang -
PaulPeril -

well they keep you from moving around, cause you to stiffen up, gain weight and can even leave you bed ridden, so yeah decreased energy... that is of course if you really have bone spurs.

Your TDS is flaring up ma’am