OtherGround Forums 2A has been a miserable failure

Edited: 20 days ago
9/13/12

https://www.insider.com/all-the-us-capitol-pro-trump-riot-arrests-charges-names-2021-1

Hundreds have been raided over the riots and awaiting charges. Those are some the most fervent 2A people. AND they rioted over what they believe is government tyranny and corruption.

Why didnt their guns save them? Why have they been raided, cuffed and dragged like sheep to cages, paraded and humiliated, and awaiting further punishments, when they had guns to protect them from government tyranny?

What about you OG? You think your guns would do anything against government tyranny? Or is the battle over and lost?

What's the purpose of the second amenmdent now, seriously?

20 days ago
1/1/01

Your attempt is a 2/10.   You won't get many bites.

Go back and try again.  Think it through next time.

9/13/12
Soup and Beer -

I'm seriously asking. I know your feeling of helplessness is painful now with this new illegitimate, corrupt, evil government, but don't take it out on fellow forum members.

Facts are facts. Your guns don't mean shit when there's a government armed with nukes and tanks.

But still, tell me about that adorable gun of yours that'll protect you from armed troops with machine guns and drones.

20 days ago
6/30/07

Garbage

1/1/01
GarlicSauce - 
Soup and Beer -

I'm seriously asking. I know your feeling of helplessness is painful now with this new illegitimate, corrupt, evil government, but don't take it out on fellow forum members.

Facts are facts. Your guns don't mean shit when there's a government armed with nukes and tanks.

But still, tell me about that adorable gun of yours that'll protect you from armed troops with machine guns and drones.

"I know your feeling of helplessness is painful now with this new illegitimate, corrupt, evil government, "

-----------

You aren't listening.   

I refer you to line 2 of my original post:

*Go back and try again.  Think it through next time*

If you need help, there is literature on Amazon to guide your journey.  Good luck.

20 days ago
12/13/04
What's up with the shit post on the UG. Are you mentally disabled? Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's a legitimate question.
20 days ago
12/13/04
And what a dick tuck with the Australia shit.
20 days ago
1/1/01
tourist - And what a dick tuck with the Australia shit.

Oi,

Bugger off ya drongo.

20 days ago
1/12/10

Did you rename yourself 2A? 

20 days ago
9/13/12
Soup and Beer -
GarlicSauce - 
Soup and Beer -

"I know your feeling of helplessness is painful now with this new illegitimate, corrupt, evil government, "

-----------

You aren't listening.   

I refer you to line 2 of my original post:

*Go back and try again.  Think it through next time*

If you need help, there is literature on Amazon to guide your journey.  Good luck.

Eh, no one buys "UR TROLLING!" shit anymore. We all know it's just a way to try and discredit an opinion you hate so much.

Instead of acting all angry just answer me: what's the purpose of 2A if government tyranny cannot be stopped using guns?

i'm not trying to piss you or anyone else off, I'm genuinely asking. I don't care about guns, if you want to collect them, more power to you. But 2A people have been vocal that the reason they worship their guns is something something militia government tyranny etc.

Well now after what happened, we know that's not true anymore.

So what's the purpose of 2A?

20 days ago
9/13/12
tourist - What's up with the shit post on the UG. Are you mentally disabled? Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's a legitimate question.

Your anger is palpable. Relax and try to answer: what's the purpose of 2A since it has collapsed completely against government tyranny?

9/13/12

It's a legitimate question. I don't know you people so angry and acting insane. Sheesh.  This is a forum, people can ask and have discussions. Otherwise what's the point?

20 days ago
1/1/01
GarlicSauce - 

It's a legitimate question. I don't know you people so angry and acting insane. Sheesh.  This is a forum, people can ask and have discussions. Otherwise what's the point?

You are the only one being emotiona herel.   

It's ok to fail.  It's how we learn and become better.  

20 days ago
2/9/09
GarlicSauce -

I got shit for asking about an AR. But the way you word shit makes you come off as a donut. 

20 days ago
9/13/12
Soup and Beer -
GarlicSauce - 

You are the only one being emotiona herel.   

It's ok to fail.  It's how we learn and become better.  

Why are you still angry? I'm asking a legitimate question. Why is it so threatening to you?

What part of what I said is so wrong? Truly curious.

20 days ago
11/21/14

OP is a faggot 

20 days ago
9/13/12
Bend The Knee -
GarlicSauce -

I got shit for asking about an AR. But the way you word shit makes you come off as a donut. 

Chill out Buster Brown, nothing wrong with my wording. It's a legitimate question, I had a premise and a conclusion, and I cited a story to make the point clearer. I didn't insult or mock anyone or anything.

20 days ago
4/3/20
think about it.

- the government conspired to steal president trump's rightful landslide victory
- then, when the citizens rightfully rebelled to stop the certification when congress was going to certify this fraud and when pence went full traitor, the iron fist of tyranny squashed the patriotic rebellion
- to add insult to injury, big brother hunts these patriots down, for nothing more than daring to say a fraud is a fraud

...and then they just lay down and hand over their guns when the gestapo shows up? i don't get it either.
20 days ago
8/7/12

I dont think you have the mental capacity even if you were not trolling to understand what actually took place and why there is a 2A in the first place. 

Do you believe that it was their intent originally to break into the capital building? Do you think they planned this ahead of time or it was a live in the moment situation? 

20 days ago
6/27/05
VirusHoax - think about it.

- the government conspired to steal president trump's rightful landslide victory
- then, when the citizens rightfully rebelled to stop the certification when congress was going to certify this fraud and when pence went full traitor, the iron fist of tyranny squashed the patriotic rebellion
- to add insult to injury, big brother hunts these patriots down, for nothing more than daring to say a fraud is a fraud

...and then they just lay down and hand over their guns when the gestapo shows up? i don't get it either.

....wait a sec...

....you think hosers like the q shaman fag are the 2A supporters...?  

20 days ago
2/9/09
GarlicSauce -
Bend The Knee -
GarlicSauce -

Chill out Buster Brown, nothing wrong with my wording. It's a legitimate question, I had a premise and a conclusion, and I cited a story to make the point clearer. I didn't insult or mock anyone or anything.

Lol Im pretty chill my man.

"What about you OG? You think your guns would do anything against government tyranny? Or is the battle over and lost?" 

That makes you come off as a sausage

20 days ago
10/30/05

Faggiest shit you can do here:

1) VD-seriously, button was made for the gays

2) Ask ridiculous questions while saying “chill bro, I’m just asking a question bro.” You know your question is fucking retarded. 

3) Not returning a dick pic when you receive one in PMs. 

Not surprising OP is doing #2. He is as brain melted as the disphits who he’s describing. Probably has never even returned a side profile of his cock to anyone here. 

20 days ago
1/1/01
VirusHoax - think about it.

I don't know if you saw the interview with the capitol rioter who was complaining about being pepper-sprayed while trying to overthrow the government.

Reporter: So, tell me why you're here.

Rioter: We're here for a Revolution! (rubs her eyes)

Reporter: Are you okay?

Rioter: Can you believe they MACED me???

20 days ago
1/1/01

Miserable failure? It took over 200 years before they found an effective way to start chipping away at it, and it required the dumbing down of society for it to work. Few things last that long in society

20 days ago
4/3/20
Stu Cazzo - 
VirusHoax - think about it.

....wait a sec...

....you think hosers like the q shaman fag are the 2A supporters...?  

but what about this one guy!!!!!