OtherGround Forums 40 days until Canada's federal election..

7 days ago
8/20/03
RhinoHog - 
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

In a Country of over 30 million, there has to be one semi-competent person to run against him! 

the political system is fucked

It's sad 2/3s of the geography will be a blue wave it but will know before the polls close who won.....Fuck Ontario and Queerbec......

Those fuckers are are gonna need passports to get to Western Canada if their shit keeps up....

Firts of all, pump the brakes here sunshine.

There are those of us in Ontario who are very much against Trudeau. In fact, this province went Conservation last provincial election.

7 days ago
8/20/03
tbd34 - Conservatives are 1% ahead in the polls, but the liberals have something like a 40% chance to win a majority. No wonder Junior walked back his promise on election reform so quickly

I don't buy the polls anymore.

I think there is a huge undercurrent of people who just don't trust what they say and the media has no clue what the people are thinking anymore.

7 days ago
8/29/08

East Coast better get their head out of their asses. 

7 days ago
3/20/15
Captain Canuck - 
RhinoHog - 
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

In a Country of over 30 million, there has to be one semi-competent person to run against him! 

It's sad 2/3s of the geography will be a blue wave it but will know before the polls close who won.....Fuck Ontario and Queerbec......

Those fuckers are are gonna need passports to get to Western Canada if their shit keeps up....

There are those of us in Ontario who are very much against Trudeau. In fact, this province went Conservation last provincial election.

Hey Cap, Ontario has gone blue provincially before but always seems to return to it's red roots when it matters federally......I get it.

Try to get the best economically from your province and then try to get the best from the rest of the country by taking from other provinces...which is what the liberals do...

We in the west, specifically Alberta, are sick and fucking tired of it....

7 days ago
8/20/03
RhinoHog - 
Captain Canuck - 
RhinoHog - 
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

Hey Cap, Ontario has gone blue provincially before but always seems to return to it's red roots when it matters federally......I get it.

Try to get the best economically from your province and then try to get the best from the rest of the country by taking from other provinces...which is what the liberals do...

The big problem is that many cons are quiet while the libs tend to be vocal and the media reports the libs because of it.

I really suspect there is an under current of people VERY opposed to Trudeau and they just do run around saying anything even if you ask them.

Also, a lot of liberals are shutting their mouths right now and hoping things go the way they want quietly.

Trudeau done f*cked up and people I know who never even talk politics have been saying as much.

Of course there is the populations who will vote liberal no matter what but those who can be swayed are looking at Trudeau and wondering who else they can vote for?

The issue is, will the media and the vocal SJW minority yell loud enough to get away with it?

I know a lot of people who are angry that Trudeau will apologize for past gov't wrongs but won't for their own current issues like SNC and more.

Hell, I'd dump a good portion of Toronto liberals into the Hudson's bay for some good people from the praries.

7 days ago
8/31/12

The problem is this, the GTA is a third world country inside of Canada and its growing rapidly. And Canadian liberal politicians suck off foreign hoards at an alarming rate.

7 days ago
3/20/15
Captain Canuck - 
RhinoHog - 
Captain Canuck - 
RhinoHog - 
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

The big problem is that many cons are quiet while the libs tend to be vocal and the media reports the libs because of it.

I really suspect there is an under current of people VERY opposed to Trudeau and they just do run around saying anything even if you ask them.

Also, a lot of liberals are shutting their mouths right now and hoping things go the way they want quietly.

Trudeau done f*cked up and people I know who never even talk politics have been saying as much.

Of course there is the populations who will vote liberal no matter what but those who can be swayed are looking at Trudeau and wondering who else they can vote for?

The issue is, will the media and the vocal SJW minority yell loud enough to get away with it?

I know a lot of people who are angry that Trudeau will apologize for past gov't wrongs but won't for their own current issues like SNC and more.

Hell, I'd dump a good portion of Toronto liberals into the Hudson's bay for some good people from the praries.

True enough...

7 days ago
3/20/15
downthepines - 

The problem is this, the GTA is a third world country inside of Canada and its growing rapidly. And Canadian liberal politicians suck off foreign hoards at an alarming rate.

Also very true...

7 days ago
3/20/15
RhinoHog - 
Captain Canuck - 
RhinoHog - 
Captain Canuck - 
RhinoHog - 
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

True enough...

Actually Cap, most people without an agenda that just want to be left alone are basically quiet. The government targets the poor for votes with promises.....

7 days ago
8/20/03
RhinoHog - 
RhinoHog - 
Captain Canuck - 
RhinoHog - 
Captain Canuck - 
RhinoHog - 
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

True enough...

Actually Cap, most people without an agenda that just want to be left alone are basically quiet. The government targets the poor for votes with promises.....

What the people who are pushing for Trudeau are forgetting is that he's done nothing for the people who need it.

He's virtue signalled, and apologized, and handed out stuff but it's all for the social justice warriors and special interest groups so they can pat themselves on the back and tell themselves how good they are but the average guy who needs help hasn't seen jack sh*t.

Trudeau will always get the die hard liberals because they follow the party, but most of them want to shut up and hope this election just goes through queitly because they know the guy is an entitled spoiled brat who thinks he is above the rules.

However, MANY people are seeing this and the other messes he does and are tired of seeing a guy who is entitled try to tell them how they should live while he does the exact opposite.

When you cannot even fool the poor with promises you know he's screwed. The only thing is the die hard liberals and the special interest groups and the sjws will hope to keep him there and the media wants to believe it too.

The media likes to think they tell us what to do but the reality can sometimes be that the people decide differently.

I think a strong wind is coming and we're all going to see change and have to suffer because of the stupid actions of that got d@mned Trudeau clownshoe.

7 days ago
10/16/10
RhinoHog - 
downthepines - 

Also very true...

Very very true.
6 days ago
1/18/03
I've said this on another thread. I have a bet going at work that if Trudeau comes in with a minority government I get a free poutine. If they lose I have to pay for my coworker's poutine. I don't think I'm going to lose.
6 days ago
3/20/15
Captain Canuck - 
RhinoHog - 
RhinoHog - 
Captain Canuck - 
RhinoHog - 
Captain Canuck - 
RhinoHog - 
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

True enough...

What the people who are pushing for Trudeau are forgetting is that he's done nothing for the people who need it.

He's virtue signalled, and apologized, and handed out stuff but it's all for the social justice warriors and special interest groups so they can pat themselves on the back and tell themselves how good they are but the average guy who needs help hasn't seen jack sh*t.

Trudeau will always get the die hard liberals because they follow the party, but most of them want to shut up and hope this election just goes through queitly because they know the guy is an entitled spoiled brat who thinks he is above the rules.

However, MANY people are seeing this and the other messes he does and are tired of seeing a guy who is entitled try to tell them how they should live while he does the exact opposite.

When you cannot even fool the poor with promises you know he's screwed. The only thing is the die hard liberals and the special interest groups and the sjws will hope to keep him there and the media wants to believe it too.

The media likes to think they tell us what to do but the reality can sometimes be that the people decide differently.

I think a strong wind is coming and we're all going to see change and have to suffer because of the stupid actions of that got d@mned Trudeau clownshoe.

Meg Energy just got approval for a project outputting another 200 000 barrels per day...I think, Why can't this country be energy self sufficient ? It's ludicrous. It doesn't need to be owned by the government like the nordic countries. We all prosper from a free market full of oil.....

6 days ago
1/1/01
JLK - I've said this on another thread. I have a bet going at work that if Trudeau comes in with a minority government I get a free poutine. If they lose I have to pay for my coworker's poutine. I don't think I'm going to lose.

Liberals won't lose. The only question is if it will be a minority or a majority.
6 days ago
3/25/14

Not a fan of Trudeau but the other two dipshits running against him are bigger homos than he is. Different types of gay but gayer in general. 

Singh is a communist ideologue and Scheer's a fucking joke. Not to mention that Doug Ford is a PR nightmare for the federal PCs especially in Ontario. 

6 days ago
3/20/15
BeavTek - 

Not a fan of Trudeau but the other two dipshits running against him are bigger homos than he is. Different types of gay but gayer in general. 

Singh is a communist ideologue and Scheer's a fucking joke. Not to mention that Doug Ford is a PR nightmare for the federal PCs especially in Ontario. 

Dude, there is no bigger joke then Trudeau. Yes the others aren't much better, but less than terrible s still better than terrible. Stop kidding yourself. A vote for JT is a vote for failure of epic proportions.....

6 days ago
6/13/03

I think that King Trav guy should run

6 days ago
11/8/09
RhinoHog -
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

This western separation talk is so stupid. I’d understand if talk was western unification, but separation...frig off with that bull crap. 

6 days ago
11/8/09
Sogsteel -

I think that King Trav guy should run

No he shouldn’t. He’d be terrible at that job. 

6 days ago
3/20/15
King Trav - 
RhinoHog -
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

This western separation talk is so stupid. I’d understand if talk was western unification, but separation...frig off with that bull crap. 

Sorry Trav, but the only way the west will prosper from its confederation agreement is to get the fuck out.

Provinces were lured into confederation with the promise that they would have control over their own resources.....PET fucked that up.

And I'll add, Quebec, to this day, has not joined Canada yet reaps all the provincial transfer money.

I respect you dude, but to your post, I say .....fuck the East....

6 days ago
6/22/13
100kgkilla -

lol...  this is hilarious.  

6 days ago
6/22/13
RhinoHog -
King Trav - 
RhinoHog -
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

Sorry Trav, but the only way the west will prosper from its confederation agreement is to get the fuck out.

Provinces were lured into confederation with the promise that they would have control over their own resources.....PET fucked that up.

And I'll add, Quebec, to this day, has not joined Canada yet reaps all the provincial transfer money.

BC is doing pretty good with no real talk of western separation here (all proud Canadians)... we have the lowest unemployment rate of any province in Canada and even a budget surplus... and this is with the damn NDP in power!  

Albertans though seem to be a vocal bunch… sure they have some the oil sands and I am pro pipeline but god damn their arrogance pisses the rest of the country off.   

6 days ago
6/22/13
BeavTek -

This 100%.... the NDP are dead in the water.

Scheer, whose election this is to lose… is just some dimpled, cute Harper light and they should have never picked him (I just do not see him as the leader of a G8 country… even more so than Trudeau).  Those get ahead commercials are brutal and amateurish.   The cons need to shed the last of the reform party influence… its holding them back from being the slightly right of center party people want and need.  

I hope no party wins a majority.  

6 days ago
3/20/15
crashingwaves - 
RhinoHog -
King Trav - 
RhinoHog -
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

BC is doing pretty good with no real talk of western separation here (all proud Canadians)... we have the lowest unemployment rate of any province in Canada and even a budget surplus... and this is with the damn NDP in power!  

Albertans though seem to be a vocal bunch… sure they have some the oil sands and I am pro pipeline but god damn their arrogance pisses the rest of the country off.   

Arrogance ? The rest of the country ? You realize under our current transfer deals the rest of the country would get that much more from our efforts.....BC, west of Kelowna, could drop off the face of the earth and the rest of Canada wouldn't notice,,,,,fucking Quebec of the west......

6 days ago
3/20/15

BC is doing good??? When you know no better, shit seems like a good sandwich.....fucking dummies...