OtherGround Forums 40 days until Canada's federal election..

9/12/19 7:47 PM
1/13/04
crashingwaves - 
BeavTek -

Not a fan of Trudeau but the other two dipshits running against him are bigger homos than he is. Different types of gay but gayer in general. 

Singh is a communist ideologue and Scheer's a fucking joke. Not to mention that Doug Ford is a PR nightmare for the federal PCs especially in Ontario. 

This 100%.... the NDP are dead in the water.

Scheer, whose election this is to lose... is just some dimpled, cute Harper light and they should have never picked him (I just do not see him as the leader of a G8 country... even more so than Trudeau).  Those get ahead commercials are brutal and amateurish.   The cons need to shed the last of the reform party influence... its holding them back from being the slightly right of center party people want and need.  

I hope no party wins a majority.  

Ford is cutting the fat regarding the carpet muncher prior to him and making very unpopular but correct fiscal realignment. His brother was the one in TO who actually balanced the budget & got shit done..
9/12/19 8:02 PM
2/27/02
Captain Canuck -
RhinoHog - 
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

In a Country of over 30 million, there has to be one semi-competent person to run against him! 

the political system is fucked

It's sad 2/3s of the geography will be a blue wave it but will know before the polls close who won.....Fuck Ontario and Queerbec......

Those fuckers are are gonna need passports to get to Western Canada if their shit keeps up....

Firts of all, pump the brakes here sunshine.

There are those of us in Ontario who are very much against Trudeau. In fact, this province went Conservation last provincial election.

I'm from quebec and i've never voted liberal. Most french  here don't vote for them. English people and minorities will probably.

9/12/19 8:34 PM
10/16/10

Anyone actually watching?   Skipping debates is the smartest thing Trudeau's done in years. 

9/12/19 8:37 PM
3/20/15
[SilenceR - 
Captain Canuck -
RhinoHog - 
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

In a Country of over 30 million, there has to be one semi-competent person to run against him! 

It's sad 2/3s of the geography will be a blue wave it but will know before the polls close who won.....Fuck Ontario and Queerbec......

Those fuckers are are gonna need passports to get to Western Canada if their shit keeps up....

Firts of all, pump the brakes here sunshine.

There are those of us in Ontario who are very much against Trudeau. In fact, this province went Conservation last provincial election.

I'm from quebec and i've never voted liberal. Most french  here don't vote for them. English people and minorities will probably.

Weak sjw whites and whoever was let over the border....Either way......fuck Quebec or join confederacy, which to this day, has yet to do....you are not Canadians.....you deserve no transfer payments...yet get the most...

9/12/19 8:42 PM
6/22/13
RhinoHog -

BC is doing good??? When you know no better, shit seems like a good sandwich.....fucking dummies...

Lol... arrogance manifested.  Thanks for proving me right.  

9/12/19 8:44 PM
1/13/04
Stache - 

Anyone actually watching?   Skipping debates is the smartest thing Trudeau's done in years. 

Where is JT? Vote conservative (least corrupt out of all evils and you won't split your vote regarding Liberals)..
9/12/19 8:51 PM
10/16/10

Haha the debate YT comments sure seem different than the polls would suggest. Lots of people asking about Max too.

9/12/19 8:53 PM
10/16/10

He's above debates now, Graduate.

Edited: 9/12/19 8:55 PM
3/16/10
crashingwaves -
RhinoHog -
King Trav - 
RhinoHog -
Wayne Glamcock - 
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

This western separation talk is so stupid. I'd understand if talk was western unification, but separation...frig off with that bull crap. 

Sorry Trav, but the only way the west will prosper from its confederation agreement is to get the fuck out.

Provinces were lured into confederation with the promise that they would have control over their own resources.....PET fucked that up.

And I'll add, Quebec, to this day, has not joined Canada yet reaps all the provincial transfer money.

I respect you dude, but to your post, I say .....fuck the East....

BC is doing pretty good with no real talk of western separation here (all proud Canadians)... we have the lowest unemployment rate of any province in Canada and even a budget surplus... and this is with the damn NDP in power!  

Albertans though seem to be a vocal bunch... sure they have some the oil sands and I am pro pipeline but god damn their arrogance pisses the rest of the country off.   

Oil and Gas industry hurting, logging industry hurting but BC is doing pretty good?

I bet you are from Vancouver,  or the Island.

Edited: 9/12/19 8:56 PM
3/16/11
BeavTek -

Not a fan of Trudeau but the other two dipshits running against him are bigger homos than he is. Different types of gay but gayer in general. 

Singh is a communist ideologue and Scheer's a fucking joke. Not to mention that Doug Ford is a PR nightmare for the federal PCs especially in Ontario. 

What are your thoughts on Trudeaus fiscal performance over the last 4 years, and have you ever revisited his initial campaign platform to compare? As much as I didnt like Harper towards the end, I'd take Harper lite over this lying irresponsible child anyday. 

9/12/19 9:22 PM
1/1/01

in

9/12/19 9:49 PM
1/1/01

JT already knows he is going to win the election, no point in throwing away a free evening. Can bang his wife instead.

9/12/19 9:55 PM
1/1/01

Thanks for that link, Stache.

God damn liz may is embarassing. Sheer did the right thing of coming back to JT over and over. the other two know full well they are only getting the scraps leftover from the liberal and conservative voters.

9/12/19 9:57 PM
10/16/10
RKing85 - JT already knows he is going to win the election, no point in throwing away a free evening. Can bang his wife instead.

Does he still have a wife? She's been awol for a while.
9/12/19 10:00 PM
3/25/14
Pilgor the goat -
BeavTek -

What are your thoughts on Trudeaus fiscal performance over the last 4 years, and have you ever revisited his initial campaign platform to compare? As much as I didnt like Harper towards the end, I'd take Harper lite over this lying irresponsible child anyday. 

He hasn't been the best but hasn't been the worst. I don't like how he backed out of election reform, and with the SNC scandal that's just more proof that he, just like every other politicain, is a corporate puppet. He double speaks on the environment, preaches green but has his hand in oil pipelines. 

I do give him respect on actually legalizing weed. It's a huge win for personal liberties when recently we have been loosing so many of them. 

I just have no confidence in Scheer. I don't buy his "Harper Lite" persona and he comes off like a big pussy when he tries to act tough. At least Trudeau doesn't try to act tough and just embraces being a big pussy. I can respect that.

9/12/19 10:02 PM
10/16/10
Gib - Thanks for that link, Stache.

God damn liz may is embarassing. Sheer did the right thing of coming back to JT over and over. the other two know full well they are only getting the scraps leftover from the liberal and conservative voters.

He did ok. At least he sounded very normal standing between those two. lol
9/12/19 10:05 PM
6/22/03

Elizabeth May kept going on about a runaway greenhouse effect and the end of human civilization due to global warming. What a hysterical dimwit. Scientists are in total agreement that there won't be a runaway greenhouse effect.

9/12/19 10:13 PM
10/16/10
Lazarus - Elizabeth May kept going on about a runaway greenhouse effect and the end of human civilization due to global warming. What a hysterical dimwit. Scientists are in total agreement that there won't be a runaway greenhouse effect.

And our share of global emissions is like 1.2% or something. lol
9/12/19 10:17 PM
6/22/03
Stache - 
Lazarus - Elizabeth May kept going on about a runaway greenhouse effect and the end of human civilization due to global warming. What a hysterical dimwit. Scientists are in total agreement that there won't be a runaway greenhouse effect.

Yeah, but we desperately need to retrofit all buildings in the country and eliminate fossil fuels.
Edited: 9/12/19 10:20 PM
8/20/03
BeavTek - 
Pilgor the goat -
BeavTek -

He hasn't been the best but hasn't been the worst. I don't like how he backed out of election reform, and with the SNC scandal that's just more proof that he, just like every other politicain, is a corporate puppet. He double speaks on the environment, preaches green but has his hand in oil pipelines. 

I do give him respect on actually legalizing weed. It's a huge win for personal liberties when recently we have been loosing so many of them. 

I just have no confidence in Scheer. I don't buy his "Harper Lite" persona and he comes off like a big pussy when he tries to act tough. At least Trudeau doesn't try to act tough and just embraces being a big pussy. I can respect that.

First sitting PM to be convicted of breaking ethics laws.

Twice.

Do you respect that?

9/12/19 10:26 PM
10/16/10
Lazarus - 
Stache - 

Yeah, but we desperately need to retrofit all buildings in the country and eliminate fossil fuels.

For sure. Let's destroy our economy and maybe we can reduce it to 1% (while China and India fart that out in an afternoon).
9/12/19 10:33 PM
3/25/14
Captain Canuck -
BeavTek - 
Pilgor the goat -
BeavTek -

Twice.

Do you respect that?

I'm pretty sure Chretien broke a few ethic laws during his time and he was one of the best prime ministers in Canadian history. 

And I just respect the fact Trudeau doesnt try to hide that he is a giant pussy and doesn't pretend to be anything different than that.

9/12/19 10:35 PM
4/6/19
BeavTek -
Captain Canuck -
BeavTek - 
Pilgor the goat -
BeavTek -

Twice.

Do you respect that?

I'm pretty sure Chretien broke a few ethic laws during his time and he was one of the best prime ministers in Canadian history. 

And I just respect the fact Trudeau doesnt try to hide that he is a giant pussy and doesn't pretend to be anything different than that.

chretien and jturd in teh same breath... yeah

9/12/19 10:36 PM
8/20/03

Let me repeat.

The first sitting PM to be convicted of breaking ethics laws.

Twice.

That means not only did he do it, he got caught, then he did it again, and got caught.

9/12/19 11:10 PM
3/25/14
Captain Canuck -

Let me repeat.

The first sitting PM to be convicted of breaking ethics laws.

Twice.

That means not only did he do it, he got caught, then he did it again, and got caught.

Yes, he's a scumbag but he's still more appealing than Scheer. But they are all pieces of shit so I guess in the long run it doesnt matter. Canadian politics just needs a major overhaul in general. That's why I was bummed that JT didnt follow through on the election reform.