OtherGround Forums 420 connoisseurs - post your buds.

7 days ago
5/24/17

Got this little batch of frosty magic with purple tints . What about you ?

7 days ago
5/24/17

Fek, can someone move it to the OG.

7 days ago
2/15/11
Anything with the word Blue in it.

BLUE WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE for example.
7 days ago
1/1/01
WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE
7 days ago
8/3/19

Junkie bastard.

7 days ago
6/6/10

key lime pie
7 days ago
11/18/14

wonderful flavours assured!

Edited: 6 days ago
10/1/19

Lemon Haze, Strawberry Haze, different variants of Hash (2 types a light pollen and a dark one).

Got like 50 g of each haze strain and like 50 with the hash, so yeah.

Sadly I dont know how to post pics on this shit, but thought we could all kinda update on what we were smoking in this thread (for those of us who are "tokers").

6 days ago
4/17/13

This explains so much.

6 days ago
1/20/08

6 days ago
12/18/08

6 days ago
12/18/08

6 days ago
12/18/08

6 days ago
12/18/08
Tibudo -

key lime pie

That looks awesome!

6 days ago
12/22/10

Smoking the devil's lettuce turns frogs gay. 

6 days ago
2/28/13

6 days ago
1/1/01
YaoMingia -

Stopped smoking two days ago after a two month slip up. For me it's a lifestyle, and I ain't bout that life no mo. Sometimes I think about embracing it fully and getting back into the industry since I wouldn't have to worry about us getting shut down this time. But the irritability when not smoking and lack of motivation (to do the shit I need to do rather than the shit I want to do) when I am smoking just doesn't allow for me to optimally function physically, emotionally, or mentally. Sorry to come in here all Debbie downer, lol. Pretty nugs nonetheless and a few strains have been mentioned that have my nostrils saying yummmmm. Haha

6 days ago
1/1/01

Sorry Yao, got distracted. Meant to ask what strain you got in that pic. Looks very familiar.

6 days ago
2/28/13

It’s called LSD-25

6 days ago
11/28/09
Floppy Divac -
YaoMingia -

Stopped smoking two days ago after a two month slip up. For me it's a lifestyle, and I ain't bout that life no mo. Sometimes I think about embracing it fully and getting back into the industry since I wouldn't have to worry about us getting shut down this time. But the irritability when not smoking and lack of motivation (to do the shit I need to do rather than the shit I want to do) when I am smoking just doesn't allow for me to optimally function physically, emotionally, or mentally. Sorry to come in here all Debbie downer, lol. Pretty nugs nonetheless and a few strains have been mentioned that have my nostrils saying yummmmm. Haha

Smoking weed is a lifestyle?

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01
BonedByPicograms* -
Floppy Divac -
YaoMingia -

Smoking weed is a lifestyle?

For MANY smokers it is the driving force in their life and one of the first few things done when they wake up. Particularly if they work in one of the several different areas (cultivation, processing, production, distribution, sales...and still expanding) within the industry. Have you ever been to a cannabis dispensary? They are all different, but you will see a few examples of the people I'm describing either shopping or working from time to time or very frequently depending on location.

6 days ago
5/24/17
NorthernHospitality -

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

6 days ago
7/15/14

Guava
6 days ago
1/1/01
Beautiful things happening in here...
6 days ago
8/4/10

down to the last bit of shake off my last O...good stuff but I'm ready to ReUp later today