OtherGround Forums 58 Texas Deaths Due to Blackout Biden

10 days ago
5/9/20
Department of Energy Blocked Texas From Increasing Power Output Before And During Deadly Storm

58 people died because the guy you call president demanded Texas limit its energy production..

He should be impeached or imprisoned seriously. An 11 year old boy died due to hypothermia. Guy is a murderer!

How soon before the left starts to promote rolling blackouts as necessary for us to combat global climate change? I guarantee they will claim our living with blackouts is our duty to preserve our survival. After all, 24/7 energy is a luxury. We should do our part and just live through a few hours of no electricity.

Request from ERCOT denied.

"ERCOT requests that the Secretary issue an order immediately, effective February 14, 2021 through February 19, 2021, authorizing "the provision of additional energy from all generation units subject to emissions or other permit limits" in the ERCOT region. The generating units (Specified Resources) that this Order pertains to are listed on the Order 202-21-1 Resources List, as described below. Given the emergency nature of the expected load stress, the responsibility of ERCOT to ensure maximum reliability on its system, and the ability of ERCOT to identify and dispatch generation necessary to meet the additional load, I have determined that additional dispatch of the Specified Resources is necessary to best meet the emergency and serve the public interest for purposes of FPA section 202(c). Because the additional generation may result in a conflict with environmental standards and requirements, I am authorizing only the necessary additional generation, with reporting requirements as described below."

Official Document from Biden's U.S Department of Energy

https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2021/02/f82/DOE%20202%28c%29%20Emergency%20Order%20-%20ERCOT%2002.14.2021.pdf
10 days ago
10/21/09

They would all be blaming Trump if he were still President.

10 days ago
5/9/20
OblongBox - 

100% Accurate
10 days ago
12/29/09
OblongBox - 

I'm sure it's still his fault somehow. 

10 days ago
4/13/12

Texas 'opted out' and decided to go-it-alone

Don't mess with Texas.

10 days ago
4/13/12

So when does the head of ERCOT resign?

10 days ago
12/17/06
Q Anon -
OblongBox - 

100% Accurate

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Fuck, did you not have parents??

10 days ago
2/2/12

Lol

Sure.

10 days ago
5/9/20
Altofsky - 
Q Anon -
OblongBox - 

100% Accurate

I am your daddy, baby boy.
9 days ago
5/9/20
Altofsky - 
Q Anon -
OblongBox - 

100% Accurate

And there is no wrong info here you fuckin retard. Only 100% facts, go read the docs, I know reading comprehension is hard for ya boy, but take your time.
Edited: 9 days ago
11/21/19
EFM -

Five of the 15 ERCOT board members don't even live in Texas, and one lives in Canada!

story

9 days ago
2/12/14

Bidens Revenge. Fuck around with his bus again and find out LOL! 

12/1/05

Not familiar with how this works exactly but can't Texas tell the DOE to fuck off? 

*edit cause I read part of it and realized ercot isn't the bad guy here.

9 days ago
12/17/06
Q Anon -
Altofsky - 
Q Anon -
OblongBox - 

100% Accurate

And there is no wrong info here you fuckin retard. Only 100% facts, go read the docs, I know reading comprehension is hard for ya boy, but take your time.

I will gladly fuck your jaw open sideways any day of the week you worthless political hack fuck.

You are just as bad as the people you claim to hate.

Fuck you and the guy you rode in on.

9 days ago
9/27/15
OblongBox -

That is 100% correct 

5/9/20
9 days ago
5/9/20
Altofsky - 
Q Anon -
Altofsky - 
Q Anon -
OblongBox - 

100% Accurate

I will gladly fuck your jaw open sideways any day of the week you worthless political hack fuck.

Keep dreamin twinkle toes, keep dreamin.

Any POS like you that supports Biden isn't right in the head, go get yourself checked ma'am.
9 days ago
2/12/14
Revenants -
EFM -

Five of the 15 ERCOT board members don't even live in Texas, and one lives in Canada!

story

Oh Really? 

Source? 5 of 15......  You sure? Would that be one third?  Based on your past bullshit, I would have to require a source from you. Credible source! 

9 days ago
3/11/09
Q Anon -
Altofsky - 
Q Anon -
Altofsky - 
Q Anon -
OblongBox - 

100% Accurate

Any POS like you that supports Biden isn't right in the head, go get yourself checked ma'am.

Altofsky is definitely known as a huge Biden fan.

9 days ago
8/31/10

I'm embarrassed for you OP. I wish you could delete this stupid ass thread so it won't remain like a stain on your digital imprint, but it might take a little grovelling from you to the top men to make that happen. Get started!

9 days ago
2/12/14
Revenants -
EFM -

story

Ahhh good. You posted a source. Im going to need you to start posting a source for all your BS. 

When I am able to muster up some give a shit, I will review it!

12/1/05

Am i understanding this right the DOE is refusing the state from using extra enrgy power b/c of fucking emisions regulations?

I would tell DOE to suck a dick, and probably kill a spoted owl and mail it to them as an extra fuck you

9 days ago
2/12/14
Diabeetus -
Q Anon -
Altofsky - 
Q Anon -
Altofsky - 
Q Anon -
OblongBox - 

100% Accurate

Altofsky is definitely known as a huge Biden fan.

no fuckin way!!!!!!! 

Cries slowly and     and fuck. 

Slides down corner of room onto floor in a big sloppy sad mess. Calls dealer for some smack!

11/11/11
OblongBox -

Everything was Obama's fault when Trump was in office. Now that Trump's gone everything is Biden's fault.

So that's the next four years, huh?

As expected the crying didn't stop when Egg McMuffin-in-Chief lost the election, but come on people, get over it. There's always 2024, right?

9 days ago
2/14/08
Altofsky -
Q Anon -
Altofsky - 
Q Anon -
OblongBox - 

100% Accurate

Another thread where a righty goes way overboard on gay references.  Again so weird