OtherGround Forums 6 slow and stupid hammerfists / bow-hunting

16 days ago
1/1/01
So...I am now done with my archery hunts. I got a decent buck and a very good bull. Now I will be leaving shortly to go on my sons hunts.

Hammerfist fool...There is something really wrong with your head. I told you where I would be and I was there. Alone.

It was the warmest archery hunt I can remember, I still wore that hot as fuck hat I told you I would have on each and everyday...just for your simple minded ass.

Still no sign of you, even after you spazzed out over a years old beef, and threatened my entire family. You are all fucking mouth, as well as a huge weak coward who can't control his actions.

You are a first rate mentally unstable jackass...I would have enjoyed seeing you. You did impact my hunt though, and had me wearing that hot as fuck hat the entire time, but that is all you managed to do. As was expected.

Still I am done here. When I have feminine little fucks like Karasu making up lies and posting them as facts, it is time to be done.

Just wanted one last post to let all know that after your little spaz fit you created, you never even showed up.

That is twice now that I have punked your silly ass, and you have backed out of what your big mouth got you into.

There are some great folks from here that I have met over the years. They know who they are and I wish each of them the best of everything. To the rest of you... Fuck Off. I won't be back.

Hammerfist you are one of the most pathetic folks I have ever encountered. May much misery come your way, though I don't think that wish is necessary...Karma will take care of you.

Fucking idiot.
16 days ago
1/1/01

Wrong forum. Move it please...or not I don't care.

16 days ago
2/24/19

Stay safe, Dryfly ... in the spirit of the wild. Congrats on your successful hunt. As a person who dedicated many years to saving peoples lives, I am glad for both of you that the meeting never happened. Enjoy your mountains! 

16 days ago
1/1/01

What if he was there in the woods watching you the whole time? He was stalking you without you knowing it and felt like you were too easy of prey, so he let you off the hook. 

16 days ago
10/30/19

7LH spared you. He spared you because he wanted you to live in shame. He's a great man, a great man.

16 days ago
10/2/12

“That is twice now that I have punked your silly ass”

Generally speaking, if you have to tell someone that you punked them, you didn’t. 

16 days ago
10/16/10

Good to see you back and have fun with your son.

16 days ago
11/21/19

No one expected him to show up. All talk and no walk.

16 days ago
2/14/11

Grow up

16 days ago
10/30/19

OP is an impostor...

16 days ago
7/15/04

15 days ago
1/1/01

ttt

15 days ago
2/25/09

7Fists didnt want any of that smoke. 

15 days ago
11/8/09

My coworker got his elk second day of archery nice small to medium sized cow.  I’m jealous.  I haven’t been out for bow season in many many years. 

15 days ago
10/10/02

Everybody here you haven't met can fuck off?? 

ok you can fuck off too surviving the game. 

15 days ago
2/12/14

lol at Kirik TTT ing a fight thread. 

I just love this fucking place... 

15 days ago
2/12/14

hey dryfly. hook me up with some elk meat. please!!!

15 days ago
1/1/01

Dryfly has left the forum with an 0-2 record vs Seven Late Hammerfists. 

13 days ago
1/27/20

You chicken wimp dry fly, you are so obsessed with me. You were shitting yourself that while hunt , likely up in a tree with a machine gun. I drove by and seen you, and I thought to myself why would I beat up an old man with a dirty old rusty machine gun?

13 days ago
5/12/11

Off topic, does anyone have any recommendations for a warm fall hat?  

13 days ago
11/10/18
Seven Late Hammerfists -

You chicken wimp dry fly, you are so obsessed with me. You were shitting yourself that while hunt , likely up in a tree with a machine gun. I drove by and seen you, and I thought to myself why would I beat up an old man with a dirty old rusty machine gun?

Such a lame troll

13 days ago
12/10/09

They don’t call him 6latedicktucks for nuthin

13 days ago
1/27/20
Eskimo -
Seven Late Hammerfists -

Such a lame troll

I’m really sorry you feel that way. Maybe you should go post on reddit

13 days ago
6/30/14

So he did send the email? I thought Dryfly quit in the other thread?

13 days ago
9/3/14

7Homofists did well in not engaging OP in his natural habitat..... the wild.