Edited: 1/4/20 10:25 PM
1/1/01

It shows all but the black guy do the "pledge of allegiance" Tapout, but maybe that's just to get out and talk and not necessarily quitting.

Surprised the nerdy dude even made it into prison. Really interested to see how he and the black guy do. 

1/7/20 3:51 PM
1/1/01

In the previews for next ep, they show the poli sci dork saying he'd rather get beat up than have the black guy step up for him.

I wonder if he does and it blows his cover.

Dude is a little too cocky going into a place where guys that have nothing to lose that don't put up with any shit

1/7/20 4:02 PM
4/9/16
Dire - I stopped watching when they did the fake Mexican Cartel thing, what ever happened with that season? Was it bad? NO one ever talked about it..

Glad it's going back to what it originally was...

I powered through it.  It was terrible although the little lesbian was kinda hot.  

1/9/20 11:05 AM
1/1/01

New episode tonight, should be fun. Here's a bonus video that wasn't on the air:

1/9/20 11:31 AM
3/27/03

I can see where the black guy is coming from... he sees himself as a leader and a cut above and I'm guessing he is 

1/9/20 11:34 AM
1/1/01

I'm sure he can handle himself (looks like his nose has already been broken from fights or football) so who knows? If he gets into a 1 vs 1 fight he should be OK, but if it goes south and he's fighting 5 guys, he's screwed.

1/9/20 11:36 AM
2/19/14
jacktripper -

I can see where the black guy is coming from... he sees himself as a leader and a cut above and I'm guessing he is 

Isn't this filmed in Alabama?

Not sure how racist is is in their jails, but i would think a black guy locked up in Alabama should not be too cocky

1/9/20 12:05 PM
7/23/09

1/9/20 12:06 PM
7/23/09

1/9/20 12:06 PM
7/23/09

1/9/20 1:46 PM
1/1/01
jman - I'm sure he can handle himself (looks like his nose has already been broken from fights or football) so who knows? If he gets into a 1 vs 1 fight he should be OK, but if it goes south and he's fighting 5 guys, he's screwed.

I agree that he can probably handle himself.

But he's gonna make a mistake if he goes in there and immediately starts trying to out-alpha everyone

1/9/20 2:31 PM
1/1/01

Also, I know it won't happen, but we're really rooting for the poly sci guy to get brutally raped.

1/9/20 2:39 PM
4/13/12

in the order they appear on the page...

1, 2, 3, 4

1/9/20 2:41 PM
3/27/03
eubie5 -
jacktripper -

Isn't this filmed in Alabama?

Not sure how racist is is in their jails, but i would think a black guy locked up in Alabama should not be too cocky

Whites are victimized systematically in these institutions 

1/9/20 10:19 PM
9/2/14

Holy shit this fat guy is a huge pussy

1/9/20 10:56 PM
9/2/14

Oh wow they are all a bunch of pussies 

1/9/20 11:33 PM
6/13/03

That jail is the wild west

1/10/20 12:53 AM
9/2/14
Sogsteel -

Yeah I've done a few months in a few different counties that is the shittiest looking county I've ever seen. The people on this season just don't have the heart for it. They know they can quit so they did immediately. I don't blame them they would end up giving up their lunch everyday if they didn't 

Edited: 1/10/20 1:06 AM
2/25/03

I don't blame the woman who couldn't even get clothes. That's inhumane. And the Marine was in a bad place after that old guy was up in his shit instantly poking holes in his story. That old guy is probably influential around there and could put him in danger. 

LOL @ that fat ass CO though. What a fucking coward. Couldn't make it through intake? LOL... 

1/10/20 1:09 AM
9/2/14
rufus -

I don't blame the woman who couldn't even get clothes. That's inhumane. And the Marine was in a bad place after that old guy was up in his shit instantly poking holes in his story. That old guy is probably influential around there and could put him in danger. 

LOL @ that fat ass CO though. What a fucking coward. Couldn't make it through intake? LOL... 

Yeah I don't blame that fat chick thats fucked up, but the Marine should have had his story straight he cracked under pressure in about 5 mins. People think jail is a cakewalk I'm not gonna lie I like watching people who think they can handle it crack under the pressure immediately. Jail is not hard it's just boring 

1/10/20 1:42 AM
2/19/14
GoodNightIrene -
Sogsteel -

Yeah I've done a few months in a few different counties that is the shittiest looking county I've ever seen. The people on this season just don't have the heart for it. They know they can quit so they did immediately. I don't blame them they would end up giving up their lunch everyday if they didn't 

That is , by far, the shittiest male dorm I've ever seen. And I've seen a ton. The co's have less than 0 control. Didn't catch it, but the 1 guy said the co brought a bag of razors out, turned his head, and they started disappearing? Wtf?

Man, the place was out of control.

1/10/20 2:11 AM
1/1/01

OMG this season is nuts. I feel like I need to take a shower after just watching that episode it looks so nasty in there.

The CO that tapped out in intake...yikes, good luck going back to your old job and getting any respect.

Feel bad for the marine. If he had his story straight and didn't fuck it up and was cool with the OG's he might have been OK and ended up staying. Isolated and alone, he was screwed. His biggest mistake was not having a simple good story and cracked under the pressure when he was asked about it.

That black dude goes in there and is peacocking doing pullups, jogging, flexing, lol. They interview the other prisoners who say basically to show respect and keep a low profile.

Wonder how the nerdy guy does. Wimpy people have done well in the past, so who knows? At least he made it past intake, unlike the CO guy.

Women's side looks just as horrible as the men's. Might be a short season at this rate.

1/10/20 8:09 AM
2/25/03
GoodNightIrene -
rufus -

Yeah I don't blame that fat chick thats fucked up, but the Marine should have had his story straight he cracked under pressure in about 5 mins. People think jail is a cakewalk I'm not gonna lie I like watching people who think they can handle it crack under the pressure immediately. Jail is not hard it's just boring 

I'm not saying the Marine didn't fuck up by not having his story tighter, but the fact of the matter is, he was probably in danger at that point . 

1/10/20 6:43 PM
3/28/10

The A&E app is so bad. 

1/11/20 7:31 AM
12/2/05

Right after the CO tapped, and it showed the graphic of all of them and they blacked his picture out, I knew it's going to be a bad season for quitters. 

Not or saying I blame them (I couldn't do it), but WOW!