Edited: 1/17/20 12:38 AM
12/10/09

Damn. They had me convinced, for an entire commercial break, that we had our first ass rape in the showers. 

30 days ago
3/9/08

The little chubby ex-marine should turn in his man card. He was crying over nothing and quit so easily. 

30 days ago
2/16/09

good season so far.

all CO's are fat, ugly, and lazy from top to bottom. really shows that literally anyone will get hired that applies.

Edited: 30 days ago
4/25/13

Show is fake as hell. I watched 2 1/2 seasons and I think the first season could maybe be mostly real but nothing after that. Even then though the first season is fake but just the least scripted.

Convicts are notorious for being untrusting first off. Then a jail all of a sudden gets new cameras everywhere. A documentary crew suddenly starts filming that can just pull people out at random. A bunch of out of state people suddenly appear in a jail at the same time. Not a federal prison but a jail with all these out of state people. Hell even the camera angles they are able to get for everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyYT4SNMI4g

30 days ago
1/22/05

Looks like someone is getting an ass kicking next episode :o

30 days ago
1/22/05
Vindell - 

Show is fake as hell. I watched 2 1/2 seasons and I think the first season could maybe be mostly real but nothing after that. Even then though the first season is fake but just the least scripted.

Convicts are notorious for being untrusting first off. Then a jail all of a sudden gets new cameras everywhere. A documentary crew suddenly starts filming that can just pull people out at random. A bunch of out of state people suddenly appear in a jail at the same time. Not a federal prison but a jail with all these out of state people. Hell even the camera angles they are able to get for everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyYT4SNMI4g

I wouldn't believe a word that guy says. He's an absolute weirdo.

They send cameras into the jail weeks before any of the participants join and do lots of interviews with the convicts for weeks to not arouse any suspicion.

Documentary crews are in and out of US prisons all the time. It's normal for them.
29 days ago
1/1/01

Small white guy looks to be doing well. 

Black dude seemed like an asshoke before going in and still seems like he is one. 

Latina chick looks a bit crazy. A lot of Jesus freaks are, so not too surprised. I wonder if she will have a meltdown because of how dirty it is and how she can't make friends with women. You can see her playing up to all of the men on the camera crew and prison guards. That shit won't work on women to get your way. 

Fat blonde chick seems like she has a typical power hungry  cop attitude. Looks like the inmates catch on that she's on 60 Days on the next episode. 

29 days ago
12/2/05
jman -

Small white guy looks to be doing well. 

Black dude seemed like an asshoke before going in and still seems like he is one. 

Latina chick looks a bit crazy. A lot of Jesus freaks are, so not too surprised. I wonder if she will have a meltdown because of how dirty it is and how she can't make friends with women. You can see her playing up to all of the men on the camera crew and prison guards. That shit won't work on women to get your way. 

Fat blonde chick seems like she has a typical power hungry  cop attitude. Looks like the inmates catch on that she's on 60 Days on the next episode. 

Latina will do fine.  She was stripping at 14.  She'll fall right back into old behaviors and fit right in.

I really thought the blonde was going to give her self away when she was writing the complaint.  She sounded like a cop. 

29 days ago
2/25/03

LOL @ the poli sci kid saying he didn't try to tap out on purpose. Of course he did. Then he changed his mind. 

29 days ago
2/19/14
Jason -
eubie5 -
sockeye -

100% real, former inmates have talked about being in jail while it's filmed, the pods are modified with cameras and they are told  its a documentary about first time inmates 

i know several CO's from the 1st season. it's real, they had no idea they were filming this type of show.

now, all the season's after the 1st, how can they NOT think it's 60 days in when a group of people come in for months filming a "documentary".

I would assume the people in and out of county jail don't watch much a&e to be aware such a show exists?

i was actually talking about the co's in season 1 not knowing.

and 60 days in is VERY popular with inmates. they always are thinking people are undercover

Edited: 24 days ago
12/10/09

"You're on timeout" damn. 
"32 triple D" Daaaayyyyuuuummmm!

24 days ago
12/10/09

Dennis is very cocky for a guy that went to UConn as a qb and started at total of 2 games in 3 years and those 2 only happened because the first 2 guys got hurt his freshman year. 

23 days ago
12/10/09

Ttt

23 days ago
3/23/06
scrapdo -

Ttt

My apologies!  My lazy ass didn't search.  I've been on here quite a bit lately and missed this.  

23 days ago
3/23/06

I'll catch up on these comments before posting.  Thanks for bumping 

23 days ago
1/2/08
scrapdo -

Dennis is very cocky for a guy that went to UConn as a qb and started at total of 2 games in 3 years and those 2 only happened because the first 2 guys got hurt his freshman year. 

I liked his moxie first couple of episodes. It was refreshingly different then past contestants, but now it's pretty ridiculous. Somethings not right with him upstairs.

When they panned up to the new guy's face I laughed. I hope I'm wrong and he's this bad ass the show is makng him out to be..

23 days ago
12/10/09
MrBoone -
scrapdo -

I liked his moxie first couple of episodes. It was refreshingly different then past contestants, but now it's pretty ridiculous. Somethings not right with him upstairs.

When they panned up to the new guy's face I laughed. I hope I'm wrong and he's this bad ass the show is makng him out to be..

I thought I was missing something. They made it seem like they were hiding his face because we'd recognize him. Then I was baffled. 

23 days ago
9/8/10

Fucking hell I didn't know a new season was out. 

Last season seemed a little fake but it entertained me so fuck it. 

23 days ago
12/2/05
scrapdo -
MrBoone -
scrapdo -

I thought I was missing something. They made it seem like they were hiding his face because we'd recognize him. Then I was baffled. 

This.  It was really weird.

Love how the black QB tucked when the head guy called him out on his BS.  Why did he lie?  Why didn't he say there's tons of drugs in 6 and I'm trying to break it wide open??  It's almost like he's bonded with the convicts and wants that life. 

yeah, the head guy was clearly intimidated by the Qb.  /sarcasm

23 days ago
11/29/05

He's not gonna disrespect me ....he's not gonna disrespect me......he's not gonna disrespect me....

The scourge of the African American community.......
23 days ago
5/23/12

not having cable I have not watched any of these but they look interesting. Has it been established that it is at least mostly real? Like how do they explain the cameras and such to the real inmates?

23 days ago
1/22/05

This new black guy looks to shake things up.

23 days ago
1/1/01
Passive Jay - 

not having cable I have not watched any of these but they look interesting. Has it been established that it is at least mostly real? Like how do they explain the cameras and such to the real inmates?

There are allegations by fans that it's not real, but most people involved have said it is 100% real. The editing can be strange and narrate a story that might not be "accurate" but overall I think it's pretty much 100% real.

They send in camera teams a few weeks early to do a "Documentary on new inmates" so that is the cover to allow the cameras in there so the prisoners get used to it before the "60 Days" people go in.
Edited: 23 days ago
1/1/01

Not making the NFL must have crushed that black guy's soul and he's taking it out on the world. He talks the talk and walks the walk, but eventually you run into people where that doesn't matter and you're not going to be able to take out 5 guys at the same time regardless of how bad ass you are...just ask Wes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie41Proeqsc

22 days ago
3/23/06

Who else is going to tap out?  Commercials keep saying "7 enter only 3 will stay".