8 days ago
4/29/09
knockoutfighter -
MrBoone -
JOB -
scrapdo - 
ons ear -
jman - What do you guys think of the new guy they are going to put it?

They kept showing the guys fucked up knuckles...reminded me of Kimbo's hands.

I am not impressed..he keeps saying he is very intimidating lol..i think i would embarass him in that type of environment

Btw the white guys in these prisons are weak..they are all scrawny meth junkies

You know what's really weak? The number of people here who've watched this show for a relatively long time and share their astute observations while casually mentioning how x,y and z are different than most prisons. Yea, because THIS IS A JAIL. 

Where I live, jail and prison are the same thing - so we use those words interchangeably.

The point remains. The place is an unsafe environment, isn't manned or run properly. It's a hazard for the guards and the inmates.

For me Jail means 2 years or less, like the ones portrayed in this show, and prison is 2 years+ which is akin to American pens.

I've been to jail 3 times, 2 of them were like camp sleep aways, no stress barely any issues, predominately white, one was by far a lot more intense and racially divided. So to me there are differences.

I can't speak from experience.  But I have friends that tell me jail is worse than prison.  They tell me Prison is actually more civil and people are more focused on doing their time, they are more relaxed with luxuries they can't get in jail, like TVs in their cells.  I've also been told jails are more dirty and unsanitary than prisons because of the turn over of inmates.  The CO's in jails are pricks because they most likely won't see you for long as your always transferring to different pods, getting released, new inmates coming in, etc.   I have no idea if any of this is true but I trust my sources.

Obviously it depends on the yard levels at the prison.  Your friends didn't go to a high level prison they went to a level 1 for non violent type crimes.  Real prisons you can never relax , never really let your guard down for one second.  People have knives in prison , you go to a high level yard and pretty much every single guy has a knife and is willing to use it.

4 days ago
1/22/05

Anyone catch the latest episode? Holy fuck at the ending.

Edited: 4 days ago
6/21/07

I liked how the DDD bitch put the gluten bitch in her place. That was fun. 

4 days ago
1/22/05
KMMA -

Coeliac disease sucks. I feel sorry for her to be honest. The fake Christian shit is more annoying to me. 

4 days ago
7/14/05

Young white kid dipped out before having to confront that guy to give him his radio back in the morning.

4 days ago
12/2/05
JOB -

Ending was pretty intense. 

4 days ago
12/10/09
EasyTapper -
JOB -

Ending was pretty intense. 

Crazy! How are the participants going to get away with those shanks? Surely cells are getting tossed ASAP?

3 days ago
6/21/07
JOB -
KMMA -

Coeliac disease sucks. I feel sorry for her to be honest. The fake Christian shit is more annoying to me. 

That might be true, but DDD had a valid point. Gluten girl was unprepared, what did she expect? This is prison. 

3 days ago
12/2/05
KMMA -
JOB -
KMMA -

That might be true, but DDD had a valid point. Gluten girl was unprepared, what did she expect? This is prison. 

And while it may be editing-

Celiac girl bitches non-stop about everything that’s bothering her and gets mad when other girl dismisses it.  But then gets annoyed/frustrated when the Jesus freak says one thing about praying for someone and goes off to participate in a church service. 

3 days ago
1/1/01
TFK_Coconut Pete -

Young white kid dipped out before having to confront that guy to give him his radio back in the morning.

That kid has nothing to be ashamed about, he was 10 times tougher than the CO who tapped out 4 hours in and the marine that tapped out after a few days. In life and prison the strong prey on the weak.

2 days ago
4/29/09

I always want to see the cops on the show have a bad time lol.  They shouldn’t be there, and the white woman cop I want to see her crumble more than any cop on there before.  Nothing against cops, half my family are LEOs they just don’t belong in jail stirring shit.  Something about it pisses me off.

2 days ago
1/1/01

Yeah she rubs me the wrong way as well. I'm not anti-cop, but she does remind me of the asshole cops I've run into who have the power trip thing going.

2 days ago
5/1/14
jman -

Yeah she rubs me the wrong way as well. I'm not anti-cop, but she does remind me of the asshole cops I've run into who have the power trip thing going.

Would you bang though? I would.

I hate the QB, and the black chick with a gluten allergy. The white guy bailing became obvious to me as soon as he moved in with the other white guys. I wanted him to make it the most out.of all of them. 

Ending of last episode was pretty nuts.

2 days ago
1/1/01

Funny the white kid tried to be friendly with the QB but he just blew him off. Then the white kid is leaving and QB runs up to him like "you leaving?" then in a later interview says he wishes he could have helped him in there, lol...dude really is an asshole

Stabbing at the end was pretty crazy, look forward to seeing the follow up on that Thursday.

2 days ago
1/1/01

If someone acted like the celiac chick on the men's side, they'd be shanked by now.

Edited: 2 days ago
8/26/18
jman -

Funny the white kid tried to be friendly with the QB but he just blew him off. Then the white kid is leaving and QB runs up to him like "you leaving?" then in a later interview says he wishes he could have helped him in there, lol...dude really is an asshole

Stabbing at the end was pretty crazy, look forward to seeing the follow up on that Thursday.

I spent many years not being brotherly, I grew into a person i didn't recognize. I can't speak for any other person but I can admit to having become something much darker as a young man. Although very different I could see the reality set in while verbalizing his actions. He seems to have gotten the most from this experience up to this point. Maybe he'll grow from this, age will hopefully mold him into a better dude.

I try and see the good in people when I can and I feel like he's capable of being a keeper of his brothers vs this one man path he's on at the moment. He can become a better person and a leader, not everyone has that within them. I could see him working past having to prove himself to himself but the guy that had his radio taken I could never see becoming a leader. I hope that dude walked away from this with a new found confidence, for what he is I think he excelled. 

I don't like seeing good dudes with potential struggle to be the best version of themselves. I guess everyone has certain sensitivities, for me it's leaders not living their purpose. The Lord depends on everyone filling their roles and when a man walks away from his path, the man walks away from the light. 

2 days ago
4/29/09
bullybull -
jman -

I spent many years not being brotherly, I grew into a person i didn't recognize. I can't speak for any other person but I can admit to having become something much darker as a young man. Although very different I could see the reality set in while verbalizing his actions. He seems to have gotten the most from this experience up to this point. Maybe he'll grow from this, age will hopefully mold him into a better dude.

I try and see the good in people when I can and I feel like he's capable of being a keeper of his brothers vs this one man path he's on at the moment. He can become a better person and a leader, not everyone has that within them. I could see him working past having to prove himself to himself but the guy that had his radio taken I could never see becoming a leader. I hope that dude walked away from this with a new found confidence, for what he is I think he excelled. 

I don't like seeing good dudes with potential struggle to be the best version of themselves. I guess everyone has certain sensitivities, for me it's leaders not living their purpose. The Lord depends on everyone filling their roles and when a man walks away from his path, the man walks away from the light. 

Bro we are discussing a show.  Nobody gives a fuck about your religion.

2 days ago
1/22/05

If I were the white dude with the weird haircut, honestly - I would have left too. He wasn't cut out for it. He did well to last as long as he did. He looked like he was on the verge of a constant anxiety attack.

2 days ago
1/1/01

Yeah he has no shame at all...now those other two white guys that tapped out before and were crying...at least the funny haircut kid never cried

1 day ago
6/18/09
Chomas -
bullybull -
jman -

I don’t know, I kinda dug it. Natural leaders not leading is pretty sad if you think about it. I didn’t see it as an overly religious take. 

1 day ago
8/26/18
Chomas -
bullybull -
jman -

No worries brother. Wasn't my intention to be overtly religious in my post. You can replace the Lord with the natural order of things. My focus was more on the waste of a born leader. It's my belief that certain men are given this gift of leadership, perhaps it's generated at conception and more likely it's given through nurture. I see this in that young man, all the potential in the world and yet no direction. 

Sorry if it came off preachy, wasn't my intention brother. I see myself in that dude and it makes me sad. Be well.

1 day ago
12/10/09
jman -
TFK_Coconut Pete -

That kid has nothing to be ashamed about, he was 10 times tougher than the CO who tapped out 4 hours in and the marine that tapped out after a few days. In life and prison the strong prey on the weak.

Agreed. Not being able to fit-in in jail is nothing about which to be ashamed.