OtherGround Forums 6'8" 360lb bouncer vs. 5'7" 138lb drunk...

8/23/19 4:17 PM
10/31/05
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=209769509945908&set=pb.100027385816997.-2207520000.1566591171.&type=3&theater

Here's one from last year... and he's wearing a shirt about how he has no problem "throwing hands".
8/24/19 5:02 AM
7/23/09
Pugilist82 - His social media is EXACTLY what you would expect.

13% of the population...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1423130782899&set=pb.1371620007.-2207520000.1566591005.&type=3&theater

8/24/19 5:03 AM
7/23/09
Pugilist82 - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=209769509945908&set=pb.100027385816997.-2207520000.1566591171.&type=3&theater

Here's one from last year... and he's wearing a shirt about how he has no problem "throwing hands".

Edited: 8/24/19 5:06 AM
7/23/09

Intro

I am who I am... Take it or leave it plain & simple

Personal Protection at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Former Corrections Officer (CO) at Bo Robinson Correctional Facility

Left Job at Bo Robinson Correctional Facility

February 2005 — Corrections Officer (CO)

Trenton, New Jersey

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Started New Job at Bo Robinson Correctional Facility

October 12, 2003 — Corrections Officer (CO)

Trenton, New Jersey

8/24/19 5:24 AM
12/26/05

Yea, dude is going to jail.

What a dumbfuck.

8/24/19 8:20 AM
7/2/07
Andersons'sPiece - 
Luke Rockhard -

Someone will eventually kill that cunt.

But not that day lmao little white boy got knocked the fuck out :) u mad.

It is funny some of these little dummies live in a bubble white boy thought societal rules would keep him safe.

Don't start no stuff won't be no stuff.

That said this little drunk guy KO is what helps make some blacks over confident.

For fun next time you have a mad black guy mad dogging hopping around like a bird acting like they want to fight try a line a friend of mine has a few times " not afraid of you because you are black now the problem you have is you are going to have to prove you can fight " He ended up beating up a guy on the escalator in the Atlanta airport after delivering this line because the guy went nuts panicked pal clinched dirty boxed elbowed etc all the way up the ecalator ride.
8/24/19 8:31 AM
7/2/07
Souljacker - 
Straydog24 - 

Any bouncer over the age of 25 is a giant dickbag. 

Such a pussy move on a drunk kid. 

really? I am pushing 50 and always thought I was a pretty nice

Curious. ( not asking direct details )

Large city ? Or ? Tourist city ?

Full time deal and or do other things as well ?

8/24/19 8:34 AM
2/17/10

Holy shit that was scary. I hope that guy recovered. And that they lock up that psycho. He dropped like a gunshot to the face

8/24/19 9:12 AM
3/27/03
williepep -
Andersons'sPiece - 
Luke Rockhard -

It is funny some of these little dummies live in a bubble white boy thought societal rules would keep him safe.

That said this little drunk guy KO is what helps make some blacks over confident.

For fun next time you have a mad black guy mad dogging hopping around like a bird acting like they want to fight try a line a friend of mine has a few times " not afraid of you because you are black now the problem you have is you are going to have to prove you can fight " He ended up beating up a guy on the escalator in the Atlanta airport after delivering this line because the guy went nuts panicked pal clinched dirty boxed elbowed etc all the way up the ecalator ride.

You would have challenged him to prove he can fight?

Factually speaking societies laws do keep us safe the vast majority of the time and I disagree with your premise white “boy” (you’re probably white too) is a dummy as opposed to your intelligent black man who’s probably going to prison (I’m sure as a former CO he’ll be welcomed with open arms)

8/24/19 9:36 AM
11/19/06

8/24/19 9:50 AM
8/29/08

Never seen one of these guys that didn't throw a cheap shot on someone unsuspecting. 

8/24/19 10:08 AM
5/13/02

This is why I laugh when people get shot.

8/24/19 12:37 PM
8/23/04

Any updates on this case? Has the victim pressed charges? 

8/24/19 12:55 PM
6/26/06
Let me school some of you snowflakes on the nature of security work - that bouncers job is to identify the threat and neutralize it in the safest manner possible. By using high level situational awareness, he read the perp's body language and positioning relative to himself and other bar patrons, and picked the safest way to neutralize the imminent threat. The perp was only acting aloof while inching closer to launch a surprise sucker attack. Wouldnt be surprised if he had a knife on him.
Edited: 8/24/19 1:00 PM
7/22/06
We don't know what the smaller guy said though. It may have been triggering.
8/24/19 2:06 PM
12/24/10

If he is so tough he should fight professionally- thats right he is a fucking coward who beats up pussies 1/2 his size when they aren't looking.

8/24/19 2:26 PM
8/26/05
RenatoCocopreta - Let me school some of you snowflakes on the nature of security work - that bouncers job is to identify the threat and neutralize it in the safest manner possible. By using high level situational awareness, he read the perp's body language and positioning relative to himself and other bar patrons, and picked the safest way to neutralize the imminent threat. The perp was only acting aloof while inching closer to launch a surprise sucker attack. Wouldnt be surprised if he had a knife on him.

Life as a troll really never gets boring for you?
8/24/19 2:50 PM
3/15/15
Most bouncers, like this guy, are scumbags who love violence. This guy should be in jail. Not only did that kids head hit the ground, it missed the edge of the wall by about 1/2 inch.
Bouncer should be jailed.
Sadly, the people who apply for bouncer jobs are generally losers in life, with little self-control.
Just imagine that was your son? I'd be back with 20 guys with bats.
8/24/19 3:03 PM
6/27/18
Tahiti Bo -
RenatoCocopreta - Let me school some of you snowflakes on the nature of security work - that bouncers job is to identify the threat and neutralize it in the safest manner possible. By using high level situational awareness, he read the perp's body language and positioning relative to himself and other bar patrons, and picked the safest way to neutralize the imminent threat. The perp was only acting aloof while inching closer to launch a surprise sucker attack. Wouldnt be surprised if he had a knife on him.

His life already is boring, that's why he's a troll.

8/24/19 4:07 PM
1/1/01

Or a sword. Never underestimate skinny drunks.
8/24/19 4:24 PM
2/8/12
TequilaYuen -

Disgusting. Looked like a sucker punch to me.

The scrawny drunk kid was clearly no threat to the bouncer. It didn't even look like he was trying to fight, he was uncrossing his arms and he was in mid-sentence.

Black insecurity issues 

8/24/19 4:40 PM
6/26/06
TequilaYuen - 
Tahiti Bo -

His life already is boring, that's why he's a troll.

Two dunces with no concept of sophistry.
8/25/19 12:36 AM
8/26/05
One troll with no concept of wit.
8/25/19 1:26 AM
4/1/10

That made me sick

8/25/19 1:38 AM
4/1/10
jacktripper -
williepep -
Andersons'sPiece - 
Luke Rockhard -

You would have challenged him to prove he can fight?

Factually speaking societies laws do keep us safe the vast majority of the time and I disagree with your premise white “boy” (you’re probably white too) is a dummy as opposed to your intelligent black man who’s probably going to prison (I’m sure as a former CO he’ll be welcomed with open arms)

Lol as if him being white had anything to do with that attack.  Alcohol makes anyone of any race act stupid.  But no matter, did not deserve that and dude should get charged.  If you really think differently then you're a mental midget.  The fact you brought race into it at all already qualifies you.  Some white kids are bluffs, some blacks kids are bluffs.  I've been in my share of kickboxing bouts and a few street fights, the color of my or my opponents skin never came up