I thought it would just disappear?

5 days ago
1/25/04

5 days ago
12/17/06

And 99% will survive. 

5 days ago
1/1/01

So? We've learned how to treat it better. Hospitals aren't overwhelmed.  So what's the problem?  

5 days ago
1/25/04

Still not a peep from the fake covid alarmists. Thousands crammed like sardines for hours and hours. Covid must not be serious enough to condemn them and cite them for social distancing violations. 

5 days ago
7/14/17

I'm genuinely baffled that we're still on this covid shit. 

5 days ago
5/31/07
Just in time for the election.
5 days ago
11/7/12
Jack Carter -

Still not a peep from the fake covid alarmists. Thousands crammed like sardines for hours and hours. Covid must not be serious enough to condemn them and cite them for social distancing violations. 

But but but but but they're wearing masks!!!

5 days ago
12/17/06
cool hand Ed -

So? We've learned how to treat it better. Hospitals aren't overwhelmed.  So what's the problem?  

Exactly this.

Having been raised by an ER nurse, I was on board with the idea of not overwhelming the hospitals. That's no longer a concern. Dead issue. Deader than that very nurse.

5 days ago
5/6/16
cool hand Ed - 

Election
5 days ago
7/15/02
cool hand Ed - 

I don't think there's much evidence we've learned to treat it better, beyond stopping the overuse of ventilators.

5 days ago
1/19/04

5 days ago
5/26/14

Which 7 states

5 days ago
7/13/17

Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota and West Virginia all set records Friday. 

Idaho has had just over 500 deaths total.  Lock this shit down.  

5 days ago
3/21/12
Hospitalization and death rates rising?
5 days ago
10/17/08
It's like they want Covid to run rampant even though it's not, which is good news. Mind boggling.
5 days ago
8/25/07
cool hand Ed -

Yeah, they are.  The hospitals are starting to run out of ICU beds again.  I guess they are in on the liberal conspiracy to make Trump look bad...

5 days ago
7/14/17
TzTinkle - Hospitalization and death rates rising?

No. 

5 days ago
7/13/17
The Noose -
cool hand Ed -

Yeah, they are.  The hospitals are starting to run out of ICU beds again.  I guess they are in on the liberal conspiracy to make Trump look bad...

That must be why there are hospitals laying off staff.  

5 days ago
1/27/14
The Noose -
cool hand Ed -

No they arnt 

5 days ago
1/25/04
OpenedUp -
The Noose -
cool hand Ed -

No they arnt 

A lot of them are laying off right now 

5 days ago
7/14/17
The Noose -
cool hand Ed -

Source? 

5 days ago
5/13/13

My cousin is in charge of multiple hospitals, I have friends and a ton of friends wives that are in the medical field and they are absolutely laying people off.

Not enough Covid-19 cases and people with non-covd19 problems are staying away cause of the Covid-19 fear mongering, that equates to less patients overall and layoffs.

5 days ago
1/12/07
Sur2eaL -

My cousin is in charge of multiple hospitals, I have friends and a ton of friends wives that are in the medical field and they are absolutely laying people off.

Not enough Covid-19 cases and people with non-covd19 problems are staying away cause of the Covid-19 fear mongering, that equates to less patients overall and layoffs.

Show him this, It will anger him. 

5 days ago
1/1/01

I live in Colorado, and there are 337 people hospitalized right now. The numbers are trending the wrong way, but that's still less than half of the peak back in April.