OtherGround Forums 8 planes on lockdown @ Heathrow b/c of Coronavirus

8 days ago
6/30/07
Corn Pop - I was in this airport twice in the last 2 weeks, and Gatwick in London, and Dublin, and Boston, and Minneapolis

You dead

8 days ago
1/1/01
Mountain Medic -
Corn Pop - I was in this airport twice in the last 2 weeks, and Gatwick in London, and Dublin, and Boston, and Minneapolis

You dead

Why you gotta come to Minneapolis?  Damn it 

8 days ago
9/1/06
the_shrike -
Mountain Medic -

You dead

This!  Keep your filthy disease ridden ass out of my state.  Now were all dead, great!

8 days ago
11/21/15
Wayne Glamcock -
Soup and Beer -

If the spread became prevelant enough to shut down air travel, the economy would spiral down very quickly.

this is the crazy part... multiple flights per day still between China and so many places... 

Not to mention the fact that there are plenty of people on those flights who are spreading virus and aren't showing any symptoms yet.

8 days ago
10/4/02
cfochs - 
Wayne Glamcock -
Soup and Beer -

If the spread became prevelant enough to shut down air travel, the economy would spiral down very quickly.

this is the crazy part... multiple flights per day still between China and so many places... 

Not to mention the fact that there are plenty of people on those flights who are spreading virus and aren't showing any symptoms yet.

For me, this is the most frightening part. Any of here could literally be infected right now and we don't know it... and we will spread it to our loved ones.
8 days ago
11/5/19
joeywu36 - 
the_shrike -
Mountain Medic -

You dead

This!  Keep your filthy disease ridden ass out of my state.  Now were all dead, great!

Well I then went on home to Fargo haha. MSP is usually home home airport tho
8 days ago
9/1/06
Corn Pop -
joeywu36 - 
the_shrike -
Mountain Medic -

You dead

Well I then went on home to Fargo haha. MSP is usually home home airport tho

Well then you probably drove right past me.  Yup, Im a gonner.  Thanks Corn Pop!

8 days ago
12/17/06
the_shrike - 
Altofsky -

Quarantine off shore. For fuck's sake. We have islands on this planet.

England's an island, bro

You lie!!!

No, I meant like Guernsey or Jersey or fuck even the Falklands. What's there? Sheep?

8 days ago
6/27/09

Well fuck, I just flew back from San Fran and caught a cold on my flight

8 days ago
12/17/06
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 

Well fuck, I just flew back from San Fran and caught a cold on my flight

Well, I know a sexy bearded old man that needs to see a DOCTAH

8 days ago
12/17/06

*oldER gentleMAN

:))

8 days ago
12/9/13

already solved

Edited: 8 days ago
2/25/06

oops! Wrong thread

8 days ago
1/12/07
player101 -

It is unfortunate, but I am getting the feeling the Durham probe is going to be a dud... It may be my partisanship affecting my perception, but in DC, it doesn't seem like there is any inclination to prosecute anyone on the Democrat side of the political divide. 

Wrong thread. 

8 days ago
1/1/01

It begins. 

8 days ago
1/1/01

7 days ago
4/27/14

Interesting blog post update:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/02/14/wuhan-coronavirus-wuwt-update/