OtherGround Forums 86 in a 65, F me in the goat A!!

4 days ago
1/1/01

Mistakes were made, lessons were learned. How much y'all reckon 86 in a 65 is gonna set me back here in CA? Been a long time since I've had a speeding ticket. But 21 miles over is probably gonna leave a mark. Was on my way to massagy and didn't wanna get there too close to closing. The girl was nice enough to give me 20 back.

4 days ago
2/8/08
I bet you're close to a 1000. Thats reckless driving, Ese.
4 days ago
10/1/10

Dunno what the cost would but here in Louisiana that's a mandatory court appearance. I learned that the hard way...

4 days ago
7/4/16

How did the massage go?

Did she give you $20 back, cos you made her squirt, and she didn't know she could do that ?

4 days ago
1/1/01

Fuuuuuuuuck. That fat greasy fucking chip haaaaad to mark me down as high as he clocked me. Damn, I shouldn't have been so polite and friendly. Well, I think I'm gonna fight it just to drag his bitch ass down there. And before anybody hits me with any accountability bullshit, I know it was all my fault. But if he knowingly gave me those last couple miles knowing that it was gonna put me at a reckless I'm gonna earn it with that lame ass haircut having fuck. Maya was fun while I lasted. She gave me 20 back because she felt bad for me getting a ticket.

4 days ago
1/1/01
"Damn, I shouldn't have been so polite and friendly."

lol, why not? That's your only chance of getting a break. 10ish over and that has worked for me. 20+ over, you fucked up, now you must pay. Being cool and respectful is always the best option though.
4 days ago
5/15/07

That’s a dick move putting you down at 86. Being over 20 over puts you into a multiple point speeding ticket. It’s not considered wreckless driving unless he sites you for it. I’ve been clocked at over 90 and they put 80+ on the ticket to keep it a 1 point infraction. Ticket cost me $450. I’m guessing yours will probably be 650-850. 

4 days ago
7/6/14

You deserved it. 

4 days ago
5/20/19

You can fight the calibration of the gun in court. It will cost you. Want to spend 2500-5000 to get rid of 1000 ticket? It can be done. 

4 days ago
1/1/01
PeteyWheatstraw - "Damn, I shouldn't have been so polite and friendly."

lol, why not? That's your only chance of getting a break. 10ish over and that has worked for me. 20+ over, you fucked up, now you must pay. Being cool and respectful is always the best option though.

I agree. I just get hot. I accept it, but I'm gonna fight it. He knew he was a pos after I said, "wow, you put down 86 huh?" He responded with, "That's what the radar said. I'm just citing you so you'll pay attention." Followed by an uncomfortable throat clearing because he knew he didn't have to be such a cocksucker about it. And another awkward throat clearing after I thanked him and wished him a good night. Fucking bitchmade hoe.

4 days ago
1/1/01
HoneyGlazedJinx -

You can fight the calibration of the gun in court. It will cost you. Want to spend 2500-5000 to get rid of 1000 ticket? It can be done. 

Fuck no. I haven't had a speeding ticket in a long time so hopefully I can take a class for one of those points. Fuck

4 days ago
12/18/10

Sub

4 days ago
1/1/01

And looking at it more calmly, I'm lucky he didn't take me to jail. Fuck it. Pay my fine, chill the fuck out, pay my insurance hike, chill the fuck out, punch a bitch in the face, chill the fuck out...

4 days ago
9/7/04

25 over in South Carolina is $440 and 6 points

4 days ago
8/20/03

Ha ha ha!

OP is talking tough on his keyboard but wasn't so tough when he got stopped!!

4 days ago
4/26/13

Good idea, OP. Let it marinate.

I know it sucks, but you suck.

Humans suck. Got cornered by a person in authority. Try not to make it worse on yourself especially when you know they have proof of your faults.

Marinate, bro

4 days ago
1/1/01
Captain Canuck -

Ha ha ha!

OP is talking tough on his keyboard but wasn't so tough when he got stopped!!

I'm icing my forearm in real life. I wish you were there to catch it instead of that damn post I hit. Love you Dougie. 

4 days ago
1/1/01
southcraw -

Good idea, OP. Let it marinate.

I know it sucks, but you suck.

Humans suck. Got cornered by a person in authority. Try not to make it worse on yourself especially when you know they have proof of your faults.

Marinate, bro

It's all good man. I'm just mad at myself. Really lucky I didn't just break my forearm. Lol

4 days ago
4/6/19

anything over 55 in a 54 and you got problems

3 days ago
7/4/16
3 days ago
2/8/08
Floppy Divac - 

And looking at it more calmly, I'm lucky he didn't take me to jail. Fuck it. Pay my fine, chill the fuck out, pay my insurance hike, chill the fuck out, punch a bitch in the face, chill the fuck out...

How were you close to 90 and completely unaware? Are you just lucky you have not been caught speeding more often, or was it honestly just a mistake? I'm not judging, because I'm due for a speeding ticket, myself. I catch myself driving too fast all the time, and Im just not paying attention, but 86 is hauling ass.
3 days ago
1/1/01

3 days ago
8/1/13
Floppy Divac -

Show up in court, plead not guilty. They will set a trial date, if he shows you lose, if he doesnt you win. Thats one advantage of being cool during the stop, if you were a dick, like you are on here:) he would remember it and show up for sure. 

Most law enforcement dont show for these things.

3 days ago
1/1/01

When I was at the prosecutors office way back (not California) people or their attorneys came in to make a deal. It wouldn’t be unheard of at all to drop that down to 10+ if you plea guilty. You could probably do this yourself but you’re going to have to go to court to meet with the prosecutor. 

3 days ago
6/15/19
I did like 80+ in a 55 and I was able to plea down to lesser charge. It was gonna be like $700. The road was definitely capable of 80+ speeds it did not feel dangerous at all. If you have a clean record they will let you pay less.