10/29/18 1:36 PM
2/5/13

I just started watching this with my GF...I think we are watching season 4...the creepy old dude mark with the pretty hot 19 y/o Filipina chick looks like a disaster...just watched the one where he has the picture of him and his other Filipina wife who dumped him on display in the bedroom and then gets new chuck the same car and tries to salvage by saying that while they are the same model, her car has upgrades that the original wife didn’t get lol 

10/29/18 1:45 PM
5/13/17
JohnJamesUrgayle -

I just started watching this with my GF...I think we are watching season 4...the creepy old dude mark with the pretty hot 19 y/o Filipina chick looks like a disaster...just watched the one where he has the picture of him and his other Filipina wife who dumped him on display in the bedroom and then gets new chuck the same car and tries to salvage by saying that while they are the same model, her car has upgrades that the original wife didn’t get lol 

The creepy old man sued TLC on the grounds that he didn’t think he/they were portrayed fairly.  

Still together, done with the show.

10/29/18 2:00 PM
1/1/01

Some of the chicks are ridiculously hot on this show.

Pao may still be my favorite

10/29/18 8:11 PM
12/10/09
ABCTT_RAT FINK -

Do you faggots exfoliate your face before watching this show? 

Don't be an asshole, I exfoliate in the morning. I cleanse and moisturize AFTER this show on sunday nights.

10/29/18 8:12 PM
12/10/09
Smellde Gluve -

My favorite trash-tv show. 

Amazing.

Did you also see ”Before the 90-days”?

Equally amazing.

Oh yea, I caught on around the Mohammed/Danielle season of this show and I've consumed every bit of it since. Enthralling.

Edited: 10/29/18 8:12 PM
12/10/09
EasyTapper -

LOVE this show!  This season is the greatest advertisement for trying to marry someone from out of the country.  The Mexican and Brazilian are hot as hell!!!

Before the 90 Days was great too!

Paola is still the GOAT, but I do like this mexican 19yo

10/29/18 8:15 PM
12/10/09
Never_rolled -

I saw the first maybe second season too. What happened with loser living with his dad and the skank Brazilian? I remember the blonde from I think Iowa with the Menudo fag. Of course the muzzie with the fat white trash lady. I remember her chasing him to Miami. He said her pussy stunk. :)

I loved how the host of the reunuion badgered him for an hour to tell why he wouldn't sleep with her, then when he finally breaks and says "She needs a doctor, down there. No man could deal with that" they act like he let a kitten on fire. lol

10/29/18 8:19 PM
12/10/09
JohnJamesUrgayle -

Dude, no lie, Mark lives in Maryland and I saw them about a year ago eating KBBQ. They did not look happy. It looked like a silent dinner. I didn't get to see if they'd arrived in his standard Pinay Miata.

10/29/18 10:39 PM
3/28/10

I’m wrapping up season 4. I keep shouting RUN!!!!! at my TV. 

10/29/18 11:25 PM
12/10/09
TexDeuce -

Paola is such a dime. 

10/29/18 11:34 PM
12/2/05
Rhymenoceros -
EasyTapper - 

LOVE this show!  This season is the greatest advertisement for trying to marry someone from out of the country.  The Mexican and Brazilian are hot as hell!!!

I don't know how anyone could watch this and come to that conclusion.

Wait, I mean come to the conclusion that it's a good idea to marry someone from out of the country, not that they're hot. Of course they're always super hot.

Sure, it's fine to marry someone from outside the US, but if you watch this trainwreck of a show and it seems like doing a 90 day fiance visa is a good idea I don't know what to tell you.

It’s a way an average (or less than average) guy can get a rediculously hot woman WAY out of his league.  If I were single, I’d consider it. 

10/29/18 11:37 PM
5/10/08
EasyTapper - 
Rhymenoceros -
EasyTapper - 

Wait, I mean come to the conclusion that it's a good idea to marry someone from out of the country, not that they're hot. Of course they're always super hot.

Sure, it's fine to marry someone from outside the US, but if you watch this trainwreck of a show and it seems like doing a 90 day fiance visa is a good idea I don't know what to tell you.

It’s a way an average (or less than average) guy can get a rediculously hot woman WAY out of his league.  If I were single, I’d consider it. 

Yup... and Kirlyam is living proof that you can get a hottie that is a good and seemingly normal, stable, loving woman.
10/29/18 11:38 PM
12/2/05
HankChinaski -

Love this show. It's like flipping over a garbage can and watching maggots writhe around in the shit. The dumbest fucking people to be ever on television that I can think of.

Catman with small C cups/Fiery brazilian/overprotective mom will be the sleeper storyline of the season IMO

The Brazilian isn’t a sleeper.  They’re  the odds on favorite to be a disaster.  She’s entitled.  He’s socially awkward and lives at home with mom.  He’s only a step away from being Norman Bates.  Lol

10/29/18 11:42 PM
12/2/05
lionsoul -
EasyTapper - 
Rhymenoceros -
EasyTapper - 

Yup... and Kirlyam is living proof that you can get a hottie that is a good and seemingly normal, stable, loving woman.

This is my first season (other than Before the 90 Days), so I don’t know her.

Xmenna seemed pretty stable too.  She wasn’t quite as hot as some of these others, but still decent. 

10/29/18 11:47 PM
5/10/08
EasyTapper - 
lionsoul -
EasyTapper - 
Rhymenoceros -
EasyTapper - 

This is my first season (other than Before the 90 Days), so I don’t know her.

Xmenna seemed pretty stable too.  She wasn’t quite as hot as some of these others, but still decent. 

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/90dayfiance/images/6/65/KirlyamBeforeHair.png/revision/latest?cb=20180524031038
10/29/18 11:48 PM
5/10/08
http://www.mantra-studios.com/wp-content/wverrors.php?getimage=aHR0cDovL3Bicy50d2ltZy5jb20vbWVkaWEvQmZMRzRTbElRQUE3OHZ3LmpwZw==
10/30/18 7:00 AM
5/13/17
scrapdo -
JohnJamesUrgayle -

Dude, no lie, Mark lives in Maryland and I saw them about a year ago eating KBBQ. They did not look happy. It looked like a silent dinner. I didn't get to see if they'd arrived in his standard Pinay Miata.

Wow!

A close encounter of the third kind??!!

Edited: 10/30/18 8:00 AM
5/3/07

I watched a few last season with my wife. The running theme seems to be all single working women go out all the time, have shitty apartments, and 30k in credit card debt. They move in with hubby and they try to put these skanks on a budget.  Skanks get bored and it doesn’t work out. 

10/30/18 8:02 AM
12/10/09
The Salaminzer -
scrapdo -
JohnJamesUrgayle -

Wow!

A close encounter of the third kind??!!

It was a big moment. 

10/30/18 8:03 AM
12/10/09
Luncha Libre -

I watched a few last season with my wife. The running theme seems to be all single working women go out all the time, have shitty apartments, and 30k in credit card debt. They move in with hubby and they try to put these skanks on a budget.  Skanks get bored and it doesn’t work out. 

I think you were watching a different show?

10/30/18 10:52 AM
7/14/05

Love this shitshow.

The cat guy seems ok but I can’t help but think he wants to wear her skin as a jacket

The realtor guy is fucking weird.  Like he is too gigly when saying boobs and shit, like he never grew out of 14yo him.

10/30/18 10:53 AM
5/3/07
scrapdo - 
Luncha Libre -

is this the show where a preacher matches complete strangers? Then after they marry they get a budget and move in together? I may be thinking of the wrong show.
10/30/18 11:01 AM
10/31/05
Luncha Libre - 
scrapdo - 
Luncha Libre -

is this the show where a preacher matches complete strangers? Then after they marry they get a budget and move in together? I may be thinking of the wrong show.

That's Married at First Sight. I won't like, I watch that too, but it's much less fun.
10/30/18 11:08 AM
5/10/08
Rhymenoceros - 
TFK_Coconut Pete - 

Love this shitshow.

The cat guy seems ok but I can’t help but think he wants to wear her skin as a jacket

The realtor guy is fucking weird.  Like he is too gigly when saying boobs and shit, like he never grew out of 14yo him.

Dude, every one of these people would be better off on a show called "90 Day Therapist", where a professional follows them around and helps them develop insight into themselves.

Marine guy: This woman doesn't give a shit about him. He actually has a family, where he could get all the fulfillment and love he needs, but he rejects them. Hmmmm, what could happen? (She will reject him or he will force her to reject him and he will continue on his depressive spiral)

Cat guy: This girl is a 31 year old Belo Horizonte 3, whose dating prospects have to be zero in Brazil. She's jumped at the chance to get out of Brazil, and this guy is her ticket. She obviously wants him to fit the mold of the man she wants, but he's not that guy. His therapist could help him find some insight into his lack of confidence, which would help him in way more ways than with this Brazilian 3 / Las Vegas 8.

keep going...
10/30/18 11:29 AM
6/23/09

Sub