OtherGround Forums .999 Silver = Best long term investment

9/14/20 10:34 PM
1/1/01

Might not be a silver dime but it will be less than an ounce for a days worth of hard labor

9/15/20 10:41 PM
6/20/13
Tim Duncan -

Might not be a silver dime but it will be less than an ounce for a days worth of hard labor

I agree... might only be 18 months away

9/15/20 11:26 PM
1/1/01
Looney Ronulan Paultard -
Tim Duncan -

I agree... might only be 18 months away

Silver is 30 bucks give or take.  I hope it does a Tesla in 5 years and goes to 2000.

All the pundits say 600 dollar silver means hyper inflation but maybe not.  The market cap for Apple is almost 2 trillion now and we have no hyper inflation.  The other Fang stocks too.

I think Uncle Sam will repay the debt with high metal prices.  Hopefully we can ride his coat tails up too

9/16/20 8:44 AM
1/1/01

I'm following this guys twitter. Who else is a good twitter follow in the metals?

9/16/20 8:46 AM
1/1/01

9/16/20 10:09 AM
11/20/13
BJ Penn Forever -

Thanks for sharing. This thread led me down a rabbit hole, in a good way

9/16/20 11:26 AM
9/22/16
Someone break down the discussion of silver deliveries in easy terms? I'd like to go down the google rabbit hole, but I'm at work, and dealing with hood rat issues.
9/16/20 4:15 PM
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner - Someone break down the discussion of silver deliveries in easy terms? I'd like to go down the google rabbit hole, but I'm at work, and dealing with hood rat issues.

Icant break down the shenanigans of the Comex and the other eff scams.  What I do know is what Ron Kirby has said,  that gold and silver cannot be printed.  I dont think the scams can go on for much longer.

Ron also said that trying stand for deliveries for a lot of metal can get you fucked,Ibelieve that too

9/16/20 4:41 PM
9/22/16
Tim Duncan - 
AnthonyWeiner - Someone break down the discussion of silver deliveries in easy terms? I'd like to go down the google rabbit hole, but I'm at work, and dealing with hood rat issues.

Icant break down the shenanigans of the Comex and the other eff scams.  What I do know is what Ron Kirby has said,  that gold and silver cannot be printed.  I dont think the scams can go on for much longer.

Ron also said that trying stand for deliveries for a lot of metal can get you fucked,Ibelieve that too

Is there a rash of people purchasing silver wanting delivery?
9/16/20 4:59 PM
1/1/01
AnthonyWeiner -
Tim Duncan - 

Retail?  I think the supplies are getting tight.

One thing no one has ever explained is why industrial sulver cant be turned into investment silver.  That would double the supply instantly.  Some industries are using less now so Im surprised they havent done this

9/17/20 12:37 AM
8/4/08
Tim Duncan - 
AnthonyWeiner -
Tim Duncan - 

One thing no one has ever explained is why industrial sulver cant be turned into investment silver.  That would double the supply instantly.  Some industries are using less now so Im surprised they havent done this

It is SO spread thin it's not worth the effort.
It's a coating with like 2 valence electrons, electricity travels on the outside of conductors, so the plating carries the current, and is very thin.
To this point, it hasn't been worth the time, money, and solutions needed to separate.
Gold for instance is a painstaking extraction for very little.
You'd have to be an experienced chemist, processing gold-plating in-between doing other things, and have mass quantities to be viable.

EG: Part one.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfNezDyNvVI&t=3s

Part two... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Zw3iRjtpg

And this is a metal worth 72 times more than silver.
Methods are similar in many ways.
9/17/20 12:38 AM
8/4/08
sparkuri - 
Tim Duncan - 
AnthonyWeiner -
Tim Duncan - 

It is SO spread thin it's not worth the effort.
It's a coating with like 2 valence electrons, electricity travels on the outside of conductors, so the plating carries the current, and is very thin.
To this point, it hasn't been worth the time, money, and solutions needed to separate.
Gold for instance is a painstaking extraction for very little.
You'd have to be an experienced chemist, processing gold-plating in-between doing other things, and have mass quantities to be viable.

EG: Part one.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfNezDyNvVI&t=3s

Part two... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Zw3iRjtpg

And this is a metal worth 72 times more than silver.
Methods are similar in many ways.

Sorry, I was assuming you meant recycling industrial after use.
9/17/20 1:32 AM
1/1/01

Check this out if you have time,  just play it in the background if you are busy

9/20/20 10:06 PM
6/20/13

9/20/20 10:07 PM
6/20/13

Perhaps this will be the last Christmas to get physical gold ^^^

9/20/20 11:43 PM
7/2/07
Looney Ronulan Paultard - 

Why is that ?

Can. you give a brief idea ? It it based on that video ?

9/21/20 12:02 AM
1/1/01
williepep -

Why is that ?

Time is running out to get gold and silver cheap.  Might be months or a few years but I truely believe gold and silver will return to their historic means.

9/21/20 12:09 AM
11/10/18

Clearly the comex is a disaster waiting to happen, but how long can they kick the can down the road? Is next year the year this all hits? Curious what you guys think. 

9/21/20 1:46 AM
1/1/01
Eskimo -

Clearly the comex is a disaster waiting to happen, but how long can they kick the can down the road? Is next year the year this all hits? Curious what you guys think. 

Id look for rule changes as clues to when the game is over

9/21/20 2:12 AM
8/4/08
Eskimo - 

I believe the second week of October will start a run not seen since the great tp run of 2020.
9/21/20 7:49 AM
1/1/01

Say they are pulling silver out of the ground at 14-1 vs gold.

Priced in USD, there is 280x as much gold as silver above ground so its not crazy to see why the ratio will continue to fall.

9/21/20 10:20 AM
7/2/07
I find it very odd or interesting that Jim Rogers in interviews openly says buy gold and silver

He is usually not specific and usually shys away from things at all time highs like gold

He has always advocated having gold and silver but he must think things are positioned to be really bad if he continues to openly say buy gold and silver

He used to advocate gold was too high at 1,200 an ounce range was waiting for it to get closer to 1,000 before buying more

Edited: 9/21/20 10:51 AM
9/20/07

Good day to buy physical.. Silvers down over 10%. Still feel the premium over spot is still really high compared to gold. 17% or so where gold eagles are 5%

9/21/20 11:34 AM
6/20/13
williepep -

Why is that ?

Video talks about possible run on Comex in December. 

9/21/20 2:02 PM
1/1/01
BJ Penn Forever -

Say they are pulling silver out of the ground at 14-1 vs gold.

Priced in USD, there is 280x as much gold as silver above ground so its not crazy to see why the ratio will continue to fall.

Silver is such a tiny market at these prices that 1 pension fund investing a small part of its portfolio to it would blow up the market.