OtherGround Forums A glimpse of the lefties in my neighborhood.

9/20/20 2:19 PM
2/19/14
Mutant -

They'll burn your house down if you put a Trump sign.

At least they took Trump's advice and built a wall.

9/20/20 2:35 PM
1/1/01
Mutant -

You should trace over it in spraypaint

9/20/20 2:43 PM
1/1/01
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

lol @ team infinity genders saying science is real

Yuppie they are fucking insane in the membrane! 

9/20/20 2:45 PM
1/1/01
BigEyedFish -
Mutant - 
joesonshuevos -

Gross. Come November, I will go to your place and we will go door to door with 50 gallon drums to gather their tears.

They'll be rioting and looting by your house. 

shoot them

I've been slowing down stocking up on ammo. The good thing is hoped they would won't loot their own neighborhood bit just in case they will get lead! 

Edited: 9/20/20 2:44 PM
7/27/13

leftists semantics: 

"No Human is Illegal" - If you cross the border ILLEGALLY you are here ILLEGALLY.

"Black Lives Matter" - Of course - but the BLM organization calls for marxism and the destruction of Western society. I can believe black lives (and all lives) matter but am against that organization

"Women's rights are human rights" - Yes but those rights stop when you are harming someone else

"Love is Love" - Wood is Wood

"Science is real" - If science is real then how do you think someone change their gender if they feel like it? Science says life begins at conception so how can you be okay with killing another life? 

"Water is Life" - Okay...? 

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Then why are you so silent to Muslim countries who abuse gays, women literally don't have human rights, and you'll be executed for protesting the government

9/20/20 2:50 PM
5/23/07
triforce - 

leftists semantics: 

"No Human is Illegal" - If you cross the border ILLEGALLY you are here ILLEGALLY.

"Black Lives Matter" - Of course - but the BLM organization calls for marxism and the destruction of Western society. I can believe black lives (and all lives) matter but am against that organization

"Women's rights are human rights" - Yes but those rights stop when you are harming someone else

"Science is real" - If science is real then how do you think someone change their gender if they feel like it? Science says life begins at conception so how can you be okay with killing another life? 

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Then why are you so silent to Muslim countries who abuse gays, women literally don't have human rights, and you'll be executed for protesting the government

Mutant put this on a sign next to the tard ones!

9/20/20 3:02 PM
1/1/01
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
triforce - 

leftists semantics: 

Mutant put this on a sign next to the tard ones!

Beautiful!