OtherGround Forums A person who leads by example: Trump! MAGA!

6 days ago
8/16/12

Trump plays golf today while we near the 100k dead mark. What a leader! Totally not hypocritical, right? 

Oh wait wait ... BUT OBAMA!!!!!

6 days ago
2/4/06

6 days ago
8/23/11
Zeekman -

Trump plays golf today while we near the 100k dead mark. What a leader! Totally not hypocritical, right? 

Lol what a retarded post. 

dude it’s long weekend... stop thinking about trump and enjoy your day 

6 days ago
1/1/01
Zeekman - 

Idiotic as fuck. You not Trump.

6 days ago
12/29/09

Surely you jest. Or you're a tard.

Edited: 6 days ago
1/13/11

Op, you seem unhinged, do you need someone to talk to?  Maybe go outside and feel the grass beneath your feet?  

6 days ago
12/29/09
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

Op, you seem unhinged, do you need someone to talk to?  Maybe go outside and feel the grass beneath your feet?  

I'd like feel his grass, nah mean. wink wink nudge nudge.

6 days ago
12/29/09

Talking bout his pubes.

6 days ago
2/25/17

I saw people playing golf today too! Bunch of MAGA

bastards!

6 days ago
1/13/11
kingofpancakes -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 

I'd like feel his grass, nah mean. wink wink nudge nudge.

I think he would like that.  No, I’m sure he would. 

6 days ago
12/29/09
Scotttbu - 

I saw people playing golf today too! Bunch of MAGA

bastards!

Were they standing 6 feet apart? lol.

6 days ago
10/17/06

But Biden, Hillary, Obama, Democrats.

6 days ago
12/29/09
Andersons'sPiece - 

But Biden, Hillary, Obama, Democrats.

Exactly. Thanx partner. .

6 days ago
1/3/20

6 days ago
8/20/08

Trump: do as I say, not as I do.

6 days ago
12/29/09

I honestly can't understand not loving Donald Trump. Sincerely.

6 days ago
12/29/09

Good deed after good deed, and he loves this country and you guys don't like him? Odd.

6 days ago
1/14/07

Here's the way I see it.

I'm voting for Trump not just because I agree with his policies, but because the left has gone completely batshit crazy.

At this point, it's pretty much impossible to go crazier than the far left have gone. 

I wouldn't give a shit if every tweet he puts out there shows hypocrisy on his part in regards to his personal life. As long as he's doing a good job for the country then I'm going to vote for him again. 

6 days ago
8/16/12
kingofpancakes -

Good deed after good deed, and he loves this country and you guys don't like him? Odd.

I love you. Will you marry me? If so, we need to change your name to king of flapjacks :-P

6 days ago
1/20/08
Briscoe -

Here's the way I see it.

I'm voting for Trump not just because I agree with his policies, but because the left has gone completely batshit crazy.

At this point, it's pretty much impossible to go crazier than the far left have gone. 

I wouldn't give a shit if every tweet he puts out there shows hypocrisy on his part in regards to his personal life. As long as he's doing a good job for the country then I'm going to vote for him again. 

Same

6 days ago
9/18/10
Briscoe -

Here's the way I see it.

Same

6 days ago
8/26/18
Sonester Sambo -

If cami had a son.

6 days ago
2/27/20

Yeah trump plays golf

While obama was droning children at schools and weddings based on cell phone signals that MAY have been from people who MAY have been taliban

6 days ago
6/1/11
kingofpancakes -

I honestly can't understand not loving Donald Trump. Sincerely.

Lol, "Masta meesa love you. let me get more wine for you masta. Meesa grateful."

6 days ago
11/20/13

Trump makes a fool of himself and the OG is mad at anyone who points it out. His supporters are just as hypocritical as he is, and they deserve it.