OtherGround Forums A woman’s penis

5 days ago
1/7/09

Sucking your girlfriend's shecock is only gay if you yourself are also a woman and she puts that cock in your ass while jerking you off and fondling your testicles, in which case its lesbian sex. If a man sticks his external vagina into another man's front hole and ejaculates semen into his uterus, resulting in pregnancy, that's called raw gay sex. Its basic science, really. How hard is it for you faggots to understand?

5 days ago
12/18/08
Jack Carter -
lionsoul - 

It's not gay:

via GIPHY

That picture, this gif. LMFAO!

5 days ago
1/14/12

Lol the great debate continues.

5 days ago
7/31/09

It's all fun and games until your own kid comes home spouting this shit. 

I dont have kids but I imagine thatd be a pretty shitty day.

5 days ago
9/15/13

This trans thing is way past saving now just get with it. A women can be born with a cock obviously that doesnt make you a male its your choice. See if you have a vagina and can reproduce, you can still be a man. Anyone that says any different will be hearing from my lawyer.

5 days ago
1/1/01

Only a closeted gay person would be embarassed to suck a woman's dick. Now bend over and take that dick or are you some kinda fag?

5 days ago
6/3/03
turducken -

Sucking your girlfriend's shecock is only gay if you yourself are also a woman and she puts that cock in your ass while jerking you off and fondling your testicles, in which case its lesbian sex. If a man sticks his external vagina into another man's front hole and ejaculates semen into his uterus, resulting in pregnancy, that's called raw gay sex. Its basic science, really. How hard is it for you faggots to understand?

Thank you for clearing that up. 

5 days ago
10/1/03

Does big clit pron make one ghey?

5 days ago
7/14/11

Yep makes sense, because I’m definitely not gay but my boyfriend is

5 days ago
1/1/01

*jacks confusedly*

Seriously though - the extreme left and the extreme right are in many ways weird mirrors of each other.

They're both into extreme unhinged science denialism because it contradicts the strange magical picture of humanity they have in their heads, and they react in the most absurd way when contradicted. It's also ridiculously narcissistic of them to believe that the entire universe must bend to their picture and not the other way around.

The far left believe that while they can accept that the universe is very old and that we evolved like every other organism, miraculously our brains didn't evolve - they magicked into existence as a blank slate, and that contrary to every unamibiguous fact of reality - biological sex doesn't exist. (I wished I was making that up)

The far right seem to be okay accepting biological sex, but take issue with the age of the universe and believe that life didn't evolve - we were all magicked into existence by a divine being.

5 days ago
2/5/06
robert bentley - 

*jacks confusedly*

Seriously though - the extreme left and the extreme right are in many ways weird mirrors of each other.

They're both into extreme unhinged science denialism because it contradicts the strange magical picture of humanity they have in their heads, and they react in the most absurd way when contradicted. It's also ridiculously narcissistic of them to believe that the entire universe must bend to their picture and not the other way around.

The far left believe that while they can accept that the universe is very old and that we evolved like every other organism, miraculously our brains didn't evolve - they magicked into existence as a blank slate, and that contrary to every unamibiguous fact of reality - biological sex doesn't exist. (I wished I was making that up)

The far right seem to be okay accepting biological sex, but take issue with the age of the universe and believe that life didn't evolve - we were all magicked into existence by a divine being.

"Seriously though - the extreme left and the extreme right are in many ways weird mirrors of each other."

No....and I'll explain why

We have a clear definition of the extreme right, there's a line or a box you get put in. If your are espousing anything about racial superiority or unequal opportunities you get put in there....and rightfully so, we can dismiss those people.

The left doesn't have that line clearly defined, there's no real dismissal from the left of center or classical liberals for anyone on the "far left"...there's no line in the sand.
5 days ago
10/15/13
turducken -

Image result for writing down furiously gif

5 days ago
8/18/13

This is gonna be pleasing news to a lot of OGers who insist they’re not gay despite regularly sucking dick 

5 days ago
5/22/17

No such thing as a chick with a dick 

it’s just a dude with tits

5 days ago
2/23/05
Ok I'm pretty sure I understand now, but I just have one question...is it gay when the guy shits in your mouth?
5 days ago
1/7/09
Al Cappucino -
turducken -

Image result for writing down furiously gif

Hahah, this gif made me literally lol

5 days ago
5/10/08
CaptainWoody - 
robert bentley - 

*jacks confusedly*

"Seriously though - the extreme left and the extreme right are in many ways weird mirrors of each other."

We have a clear definition of the extreme right, there's a line or a box you get put in. If your are espousing anything about racial superiority or unequal opportunities you get put in there....and rightfully so, we can dismiss those people.

The left doesn't have that line clearly defined, there's no real dismissal from the left of center or classical liberals for anyone on the "far left"...there's no line in the sand.

That is not even remotely accurate... classic liberals are shocked by folks on the far left.

But classic conservatives are horrified by the current "right".

The current right:

- No regard for "rule of law".  

- No regard for fiscal discipline.

- No regard for checks and balances.

- No respect for our most cherished institutions (judiciary, justice department, etc.)

The entire "right" has become a cult of personality.  

And the far left is as it has always been.  Whackjobs that all including classic liberals disdain.

Yet we digress... this thread is about she-cock.  

Let's have a little more respect than to turn this into a political discussion.

5 days ago
4/27/15
Girly -

This answers my..... my friend's..... most burning question 

Your friend should go to a doctor and get that checked out

5 days ago
2/5/06
lionsoul - 
CaptainWoody - 
robert bentley - 

*jacks confusedly*

That is not even remotely accurate... classic liberals are shocked by folks on the far left.

The current right:

- No respect for our most cherished institutions (judiciary, justice department, etc.)

And the far left is as it has always been.  Whackjobs that all including classic liberals disdain.

It is accurate and you didn't do anything to argue otherwise.

Every one of your "bullet points" are weird subjective assumptions that quite frankly have no basis whatsoever...I mean what do they even mean? Do you have specific examples?

We have a line in the sand, we have a place that we KNOW when the right goes too far, Racial superiority promoting unequal opportunity...once you've gone there, everyone else can, does and should condemn you.

Where is the definitive line in the sand on the left? With what do we KNOW the left has gone too far?

And I'm replying to a post and this topic is very much political
5 days ago
6/13/05

I actually laughed out loud at this 

5 days ago
9/19/04
lionsoul -
CaptainWoody - 
robert bentley - 

*jacks confusedly*

The current right:

Derp derp

5 days ago
5/10/08
STD Machine - 
lionsoul -
CaptainWoody - 
robert bentley - 

*jacks confusedly*

The current right:

Derp derp

You slurping on that she-cock?

5 days ago
2/3/16

This chick I’ve been hanging with is smoking hot wants to peg me SO bad.. she ate my butt the other night, which was cool, but as soon as she said fingers are next I went limp... I don’t think I have it in me to let her penis-trate.. am I hat cause I won’t let her fuck my butt?

5 days ago
2/3/16

5 days ago
2/3/16