OtherGround Forums A$AP lesson: dont go to Sweden

Edited: 8/2/19 7:56 PM
12/26/05

Cross Sweden off the "visit" list.

Fuck that. 

Something is broken across Europe with speech and justice.  Dont go to Sweden.  Dont spend your money is Sweden.

Also, fuck Volvo just for good measure.

EDIT:  I'm walking this back.

It appears there may be more video and police evidence that's not in the view of the public that suggests the current video evidence available on this incident is severely misleading, and that this incident was indeed incited by A$APs crew...as well as an attack by A$AP himself with a weapon (bottle).

I will not walk back the Volvo part however, and Volvo still sucks.  That much is factually established.

Edit to the edit:

It appears their was no additional evidence, ASAP is free to go, and it looks like that's the whole of it.

Volvo is still bullshit, and Sweden has weird laws about self defense.

7/25/19 2:16 PM
10/14/02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nVtuiTwWIg&fbclid=IwAR2OqjTLYUmbm-DZmjmKd3VUhaN4nvryiIFGwDTR9HB6sePXUUz1hRvtm7E

dont know much about this guy
but this video makes sense and other swedes have the said the same

sweden is maybe the worse country in europe for this type of shit
7/25/19 2:19 PM
9/4/17

Didn't he basically just push the guy around with a punch or two, after being harassed by the guy? Can't watch the video atm 

7/25/19 2:35 PM
1/1/01

The Afghan deserved a beating. Doesn't mean the law won't react if you take it upon yourself to deliver it. ASAP would obviously leave the country if released on bail, so they won't release him.

I don't really see what the big thing is. 

7/25/19 3:37 PM
3/16/11
ziggystardust -

The Afghan deserved a beating. Doesn't mean the law won't react if you take it upon yourself to deliver it. ASAP would obviously leave the country if released on bail, so they won't release him.

They dont have a bail system there. Time for MOAB. 

7/25/19 4:05 PM
1/1/01
Pilgor the goat -
ziggystardust -

They dont have a bail system there. Time for MOAB. 

You're right, it was the wrong term to use. The point remains, though. He's a flight risk, so they keep him detained. 

7/25/19 4:18 PM
4/29/09
William H Muncy -

Didn't he basically just push the guy around with a punch or two, after being harassed by the guy? Can't watch the video atm 

He threw him to the ground and got a few punches in from what I saw. 

7/25/19 4:20 PM
2/3/11

I haven’t bothered to look into details. But I guess no-one gives a shit if he’s famous. The prime minister can’t pardon him just cause Trump asks him to on Twitter. Kardashians asking for his release are ignored.

Good for Sweden.

7/25/19 4:21 PM
9/4/17
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
William H Muncy -

Gotcha, seems petty. I know trump said he would look into it. Just weird they would go this hard on him. Maybe not for Sweden as I don't know enough about them.

7/25/19 5:06 PM
1/1/01
William H Muncy -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
William H Muncy -

Gotcha, seems petty. I know trump said he would look into it. Just weird they would go this hard on him. Maybe not for Sweden as I don't know enough about them.

What do you mean go hard? That was the point of my first post, they just seem to treat him like they would anyone else.

The raghead that got beat up was cut with a broken bottle. You don't hear ASAPs defenders mention that. 

7/25/19 5:14 PM
10/29/15

I lived in sweden for a few years and I understood from a couple guys that unless its real self defense, the rule of thumb is 1 punch, 1 month - 2 punches, 2 months etc. in prison. 

7/25/19 11:39 PM
1/17/03

Sweden is being held hostage by migrants and they are afraid to criticize anything one of these 3rd world  welfare sign ups

7/26/19 12:03 AM
1/1/01
ttt
7/26/19 12:23 AM
11/10/18

He just didn’t know the rules. He was allowed to rape any native Swede he wished, but he royally fucked up by punching one of their beloved Muslims. What a dumpster fire of a country. But it’s great because everyone has free healthcare lol. 

7/26/19 1:25 AM
2/3/11

In the US people are held up for weeks and months without sentencing. Unless you have money.

In Sweden it doesn’t make that much of a difference whether you have money or not.

7/26/19 1:30 AM
5/10/08
CavemanDave -

Fuck that. 

Something is broken across Europe with speech and justice.  Dont go to Sweden.  Dont spend your money is Sweden.

Heading there soon.

Beautiful country.  Beautiful people.  I always love going to Sweden.

7/26/19 2:20 AM
7/9/10

So as a Swede and Trump fan I'll chime in. 

I'm glad he beat that dude.

Trump doesn't seem to understand(or just uses this for his own domestic popularity for the upcoming elections or/and leverage against Sweden in more important matters) that being a PM in Sweden is not like being a king or a president. 

Our PM doesn't have the authority to release people willy nilly.

Also for my American Trump fans - if a Swedish artist came to the US and beat up an american citizen and he was held during trial for the risk of flight you'd all say - Good, fuck 'im, no special treatment for faggy swedish artists.

So, maybe reverse the scenario in your head and see what your internal justice system actually tells you.

7/26/19 3:16 AM
9/13/12
Smellde Gluve -

So as a Swede and Trump fan I'll chime in. 

I'm glad he beat that dude.

Trump doesn't seem to understand(or just uses this for his own domestic popularity for the upcoming elections or/and leverage against Sweden in more important matters) that being a PM in Sweden is not like being a king or a president. 

Our PM doesn't have the authority to release people willy nilly.

Also for my American Trump fans - if a Swedish artist came to the US and beat up an american citizen and he was held during trial for the risk of flight you'd all say - Good, fuck 'im, no special treatment for faggy swedish artists.

So, maybe reverse the scenario in your head and see what your internal justice system actually tells you.

Yup. Trump really did no research into the Swedish legal system before making comments...

7/26/19 3:22 AM
2/13/11

The guy got cut from a broken bottle and had one or more rib fractures, many vruises all over the body. He definately got beat up pretty bad. I dont know exactly what happened but it seems like asap rock and his crew beat him up pretty good. 

Asop rock is being held until the trial is over because of the flight risk. I dont see a problem here.

7/26/19 3:32 AM
12/28/12
lionsoul -
CavemanDave -

Fuck that. 

Heading there soon.

being afraid of sweden is peak fearful OG white boy hysteria... truly pathetic behavior

7/26/19 3:47 AM
1/8/04
Is the rest of his posse being held too?
7/26/19 4:23 AM
6/5/05

Entombed rules!!

Edited: 7/26/19 4:36 AM
10/27/03
Eric Bloodaxe - 

I haven’t bothered to look into details. But I guess no-one gives a shit if he’s famous. The prime minister can’t pardon him just cause Trump asks him to on Twitter. Kardashians asking for his release are ignored.

Good for Sweden.

Sweden ignored Hilter and the Nazi rampage through Europe.

They don't give a fuck about Trump on Twitter or a Kardashian.

7/26/19 5:57 AM
3/27/03
Eric Bloodaxe -

Good for Sweden.

Yea stickin it to trump!  

Meanwhile you’ve become the rape and grenade attack capital of Europe and city after city is falling to muslim invaders... 

7/26/19 6:00 AM
3/27/03
evh -
lionsoul -
CavemanDave -

Fuck that. 

Heading there soon.

being afraid of sweden is peak fearful OG white boy hysteria... truly pathetic behavior

Put on a yarmulke and take a stroll through malmo at night... make sure to film it also so we can show these hysterical white boys how wrong they are