Smellde Gluve -
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
jacktripper -

“You assumed I was a libtard Sweden because I kept it real and not ONLY bashed Sweden.”

Lol “keeping it real” is a synonym for idiocy it’s not a cool hip hop attitude

and pointing out a problem isn’t “bashing”... you’re very emotional and feminine 

I see you're out of arguments because you were disproven over and over again.

I should have said "...because I tell the truth" so you wouldn't get emotional over the language.

How was i disproven?  You’ve actually conceded my point 

youre purely arguing from emotion

You're only defense again cause you have no points left.

You said I was oblivious. Proven false.

You think you know Sweden and it's problems more than me? Obviously false.

You posted a graph with no info and thought it was obvious to anyone else than you. Obviously false.

So much denial... the graph had no info?

again this is why you’re fucked you’re running in circles trying to insult me for pointing out Sweden has some major problems and it’s only going to get worse... you’re a Swedish right winger and you’re covering this up 

I'm covering nothing up.

I said earlier Sweden is fucked forever because of immigration. I also said rape, shootings and grenades are up.

I'm just "keeping it real" homie.

Just a heads up the slang you’re using trying to sound American is decades out of date and you come off as a nerd 

I'm doing it cause it seemed to trigger you and it worked again so I'll continue, homeslice.

So you admit you’re just being emotional and lashing out as a troll 

i accept that 

If fun and laughter is being emotional, then yes, I'm enjoying knowing you feel heat in your chest over this language, bro.

It’s more pity... Swedish women live in fear in these cities and the brave Swedish men take to the internet to troll!

let me guess... no kids?

Some Swedish women live in fear, yes. And yes it IS more dangerous than it used to be as I've previously said.

Most Swedish men are not brave, me included. We would need hordes of vikings to combat this.

Or a non-liberal populace for votes. But it'll never happen here, so we're doomed.

I don't have kids, no, but my friends do.

I dispute none of this

sad 

7/26/19 1:26 PM
7/9/10
shatefak -
Dreville79 -
jacktripper -
ziggystardust -
jacktripper -
ziggystardust -
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
StruggleSnuggles -

Of all the countries in the world Sweden wouldn't scare me one bit.

Correct. 

There's not much to fear here.

Put your money where your mouth is... if you have a woman in your life have her take a stroll through malmo one of these nights 

What are talking about, dude? Have you ever been in Sweden? Or do you make what you read on the internet your reality? 

Any part of Malmö? Sure, no problem. There are parts that are nice and then there are immigrant areas you stay away from.

Sweden has turned into a mini-US, with certain urban areas ghettofied. That doesn't mean the rest of the country is shite.

It's just like the 2A debate. The high US murder statistics doesn't necessarily mean that the US is a dangerous place to live in, just that certain areas are. 

Like no dude I’ve never been to Sweden bro, what’s your point guy?

How are you confused about what I’m talking about?  the question I posed is simple and clear

And the answer I posted to your question was simple and clear as well. But you choose to play semantics instead, as you obviously are only looking to argue and get attention. 

“Any part of Malmö? Sure, no problem. There are parts that are nice and then there are immigrant areas you stay away from”

this is a great example of semantics in the way you phrased this... in your scenario you could just cross a street set one foot in malmo, leave and declare victory 

how about just a couple of blondes in skirts taking a stroll around town after dark?  Or maybe a blonde guy wearing a Swedish flag on his clothing or something?

You know the truth but are too ashamed to say it 

Out of interest. If a couple of blondes in skirts walked around the centre of Malmo after dark, what percentage of them do you think would come to any harm? 

This is ridiculous. If you go to the centre of malmö after dark you will literally see thousands of blonds in skirts.

Do you actually believe that women that are out after dark in sweden get raped? I suggest you switch your news sources if you actually believe that women live in fear of being raped here. Its actually the opposite. Youll see drunk, slutty dressed girls everywhere after dark all over the major cities. The ghettos in sweden are way the fuck out of the cities, not inside.

Well, way the fuck out might be an overstatement.

Rosengård is only a 13 minute drive from the center of Malmö.

Rinkeby is a 20 minute drive from the center of Stockholm.

Gottsunda is a 15 minute drive from the center of Uppsala.

7/26/19 1:27 PM
7/9/10
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
jacktripper -

“You assumed I was a libtard Sweden because I kept it real and not ONLY bashed Sweden.”

Lol “keeping it real” is a synonym for idiocy it’s not a cool hip hop attitude

and pointing out a problem isn’t “bashing”... you’re very emotional and feminine 

I see you're out of arguments because you were disproven over and over again.

I should have said "...because I tell the truth" so you wouldn't get emotional over the language.

How was i disproven?  You’ve actually conceded my point 

youre purely arguing from emotion

You're only defense again cause you have no points left.

You said I was oblivious. Proven false.

You think you know Sweden and it's problems more than me? Obviously false.

You posted a graph with no info and thought it was obvious to anyone else than you. Obviously false.

So much denial... the graph had no info?

again this is why you’re fucked you’re running in circles trying to insult me for pointing out Sweden has some major problems and it’s only going to get worse... you’re a Swedish right winger and you’re covering this up 

I'm covering nothing up.

I said earlier Sweden is fucked forever because of immigration. I also said rape, shootings and grenades are up.

I'm just "keeping it real" homie.

Just a heads up the slang you’re using trying to sound American is decades out of date and you come off as a nerd 

I'm doing it cause it seemed to trigger you and it worked again so I'll continue, homeslice.

So you admit you’re just being emotional and lashing out as a troll 

i accept that 

If fun and laughter is being emotional, then yes, I'm enjoying knowing you feel heat in your chest over this language, bro.

It’s more pity... Swedish women live in fear in these cities and the brave Swedish men take to the internet to troll!

let me guess... no kids?

Some Swedish women live in fear, yes. And yes it IS more dangerous than it used to be as I've previously said.

Most Swedish men are not brave, me included. We would need hordes of vikings to combat this.

Or a non-liberal populace for votes. But it'll never happen here, so we're doomed.

I don't have kids, no, but my friends do.

I dispute none of this

sad 

Agreed

7/26/19 1:27 PM
12/26/05
Ill Portents -

Don't go anywhere. It's scary out there. Brown people, Muslims, SJWs, gun control, universal healthcare, you name it. 

Just stay in Florida. 

LOL.

Of all the fucking things....

This is a black guy who's apparently been arrested on trumped up charges by the legal authorities of a wealthy white nation.  If the countries in Europe were like a single state, Sweden the all-white upper class suburbs of Europe, with one bad street of supposed undesirables.

...and in this case there is no concern...but some guy with a criminal record longer than my OG sized dick gets hurt fighting the cops ...totally different story.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

Also, the Assange rape charge concerned everybody here as well... or at least it did before the Russia conspiracy.

7/26/19 1:30 PM
6/19/10

Fuck man, a whole page of arguing over this?

Jack shouldve posted a title title with graph or an explanation. 

Id imagine Jack’s biggest issue is why they were imported in the first place.  The naysayers then predicted this shit almost exactly.  

We also had data from other countries in the West that had allowed refugees or immigrants from these countries.  The amount of money spent in social services, crime, education and healthcare were ridiculous.  Studies also show these fucks don’t assimilate nearly as well as any other group  

7/26/19 1:32 PM
6/19/10

People should be up in arms and vote out those politicians that allowed this. Do it while you can. 

Here in California, we’re fucked. Gavin Newsome will never be voted out because the populace is so fucking stupid.  

7/26/19 1:35 PM
7/9/10
Yamie Jagerbomb -

People should be up in arms and vote out those politicians that allowed this. Do it while you can. 

Here in California, we’re fucked. Gavin Newsome will never be voted out because the populace is so fucking stupid.  

It's a no go here. Our population is not tough/knowledgeable enough and too far left to make it happen.

And it's quite logical why we're such a soft country now.

We've had decades without war and a very very cushy life so there hasn't been any reason to build warriors here, that's how fucking great it used to be.

7/26/19 1:39 PM
2/13/11
Smellde Gluve -
shatefak -
Dreville79 -
jacktripper -
ziggystardust -
jacktripper -
ziggystardust -
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
StruggleSnuggles -

Correct. 

Put your money where your mouth is... if you have a woman in your life have her take a stroll through malmo one of these nights 

What are talking about, dude? Have you ever been in Sweden? Or do you make what you read on the internet your reality? 

Any part of Malmö? Sure, no problem. There are parts that are nice and then there are immigrant areas you stay away from.

Sweden has turned into a mini-US, with certain urban areas ghettofied. That doesn't mean the rest of the country is shite.

It's just like the 2A debate. The high US murder statistics doesn't necessarily mean that the US is a dangerous place to live in, just that certain areas are. 

How are you confused about what I’m talking about?  the question I posed is simple and clear

And the answer I posted to your question was simple and clear as well. But you choose to play semantics instead, as you obviously are only looking to argue and get attention. 

“Any part of Malmö? Sure, no problem. There are parts that are nice and then there are immigrant areas you stay away from”

this is a great example of semantics in the way you phrased this... in your scenario you could just cross a street set one foot in malmo, leave and declare victory 

how about just a couple of blondes in skirts taking a stroll around town after dark?  Or maybe a blonde guy wearing a Swedish flag on his clothing or something?

Out of interest. If a couple of blondes in skirts walked around the centre of Malmo after dark, what percentage of them do you think would come to any harm? 

This is ridiculous. If you go to the centre of malmö after dark you will literally see thousands of blonds in skirts.

Do you actually believe that women that are out after dark in sweden get raped? I suggest you switch your news sources if you actually believe that women live in fear of being raped here. Its actually the opposite. Youll see drunk, slutty dressed girls everywhere after dark all over the major cities. The ghettos in sweden are way the fuck out of the cities, not inside.

Well, way the fuck out might be an overstatement.

Rosengård is only a 13 minute drive from the center of Malmö.

Rinkeby is a 20 minute drive from the center of Stockholm.

Gottsunda is a 15 minute drive from the center of Uppsala.

If youre just driving by on the highway, sure.

7/26/19 1:40 PM
3/3/18
CavemanDave -
Ill Portents -

Don't go anywhere. It's scary out there. Brown people, Muslims, SJWs, gun control, universal healthcare, you name it. 

Just stay in Florida. 

LOL.

This is a black guy who's apparently been arrested on trumped up charges by the legal authorities of a wealthy white nation.  If the countries in Europe were like a single state, Sweden the all-white upper class suburbs of Europe, with one bad street of supposed undesirables.

...and in this case there is no concern...but some guy with a criminal record longer than my OG sized dick gets hurt fighting the cops ...totally different story.

Also, the Assange rape charge concerned everybody here as well... or at least it did before the Russia conspiracy.

It's incredible how the smallest comment can trigger a long tearful rant from you. 

Snowflakes acting like it would be dangerous in some way to go to Sweden of all places. Lol

7/26/19 1:42 PM
10/16/10
Smellde Gluve - 
Yamie Jagerbomb -

It's a no go here. Our population is not tough/knowledgeable enough and too far left to make it happen.

We've had decades without war and a very very cushy life so there hasn't been any reason to build warriors here, that's how fucking great it used to be.

We're all in the same boat. The tide is slowly turning but who knows how long it will take until the majority have had enough.
7/26/19 1:46 PM
7/9/10
Stache -
Smellde Gluve - 
Yamie Jagerbomb -

We're all in the same boat. The tide is slowly turning but who knows how long it will take until the majority have had enough.

100%.

And it’s not reparable imo.

Edited: 7/26/19 1:51 PM
12/26/05
Ill Portents -
CavemanDave -
Ill Portents -

Just stay in Florida. 

LOL.

It's incredible how the smallest comment can trigger a long tearful rant from you. 

Snowflakes acting like it would be dangerous in some way to go to Sweden of all places. Lol

That or it could be the absolute library of stupid garbage you have said on this forum under a plethora of screen names, holding the title of longest reigning pile of shit on this forum for well over a decade.

You're like the chubby chick that thinks people wont remember how many dicks shes sucked in the office because she put a different outfit on.

7/26/19 1:53 PM
12/2/05
I just bought a volvo. I see no issue with him being held.
7/26/19 2:36 PM
5/10/08
shatefak - 
Dreville79 -
jacktripper -
ziggystardust -
jacktripper -
ziggystardust -
jacktripper -
Smellde Gluve -
StruggleSnuggles -

Correct. 

I tried to tell this guy... but apparently Russia Today told him otherwise...

7/26/19 2:44 PM
5/10/08
Smellde Gluve - 
Yamie Jagerbomb -

Meh... The Swedish Democrats are making big gains.  While they have no real power yet... things are changing...

Edited: 7/26/19 2:47 PM
3/3/18
CavemanDave -
Ill Portents -
CavemanDave -
Ill Portents -

Just stay in Florida. 

LOL.

That or it could be the absolute library of stupid garbage you have said on this forum under a plethora of screen names, holding the title of longest reigning pile of shit on this forum for well over a decade.

You're like the chubby chick that thinks people wont remember how many dicks shes sucked in the office because she put a different outfit on.

7/26/19 2:50 PM
7/9/10
lionsoul -
Smellde Gluve - 
Yamie Jagerbomb -

Meh... The Swedish Democrats are making big gains.  While they have no real power yet... things are changing...

Not enough, sadly.

7/26/19 3:23 PM
8/7/12

Soooooo what's everyone so upset about? A guy defended himself and then retaliated and in doing so was charged with assault? Now the country where he commited the crime wont let him leave because they feel he is a flight risk. Do you not think that's fair? 

Oh I forgot, it's a famous black guy who just happens to rap so there has to be some outrage because of that? If a regular guy (even a black guy) did the same thing would you be up in arms about it? Would there be a thread with 5 pages arguing back and forth on whether it is wrong or write? The answer is no. What do you think should happen? Should he be held to American standards or maybe he should have read up a bit on the local laws pertaining to assault. 

Either way no on should have a problem with him being held based off of the laws that govern the country in which he commited the crime. 

7/26/19 3:31 PM
1/1/01
baj54 -

Soooooo what's everyone so upset about? A guy defended himself and then retaliated and in doing so was charged with assault? Now the country where he commited the crime wont let him leave because they feel he is a flight risk. Do you not think that's fair? 

Oh I forgot, it's a famous black guy who just happens to rap so there has to be some outrage because of that? If a regular guy (even a black guy) did the same thing would you be up in arms about it? Would there be a thread with 5 pages arguing back and forth on whether it is wrong or write? The answer is no. What do you think should happen? Should he be held to American standards or maybe he should have read up a bit on the local laws pertaining to assault. 

Either way no on should have a problem with him being held based off of the laws that govern the country in which he commited the crime. 

Weird thing is, ASAP is acting like a dindu. Never thought I'd see the OG support that so vehemently. 

7/26/19 3:32 PM
5/10/08
baj54 - 

"Soooooo what's everyone so upset about?  Oh I forgot, it's a famous black guy who just happens to rap so there has to be some outrage because of that? If a regular guy (even a black guy) did the same thing would you be up in arms about it? Would there be a thread with 5 pages arguing back and forth on whether it is wrong or write?"

Why are people so outraged and up in arms about it?

Here you go bud:

7/26/19 3:39 PM
2/13/11
lionsoul -
Smellde Gluve - 
Yamie Jagerbomb -

They actually are making a difference. Its showing in some small ways. Im a voter of SD. Hope they continue their success!

7/26/19 3:54 PM
5/10/08
shatefak - 
lionsoul -
Smellde Gluve - 
Yamie Jagerbomb -

They actually are making a difference. Its showing in some small ways. Im a voter of SD. Hope they continue their success!

Some of them are clowns... but Sweden needs an injection of that at the moment...

7/26/19 4:00 PM
2/13/11
lionsoul -
shatefak - 
lionsoul -
Smellde Gluve - 
Yamie Jagerbomb -

Some of them are clowns... but Sweden needs an injection of that at the moment...

Absolutely.

7/26/19 4:03 PM
3/3/18
baj54 -

Well, to understand, you'd have to imagine if this exact same incident went down this exact same way somewhere like Russia. 

Every thread about it would be "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" or "Russia don't put up with dindu antics".

But since it's Sweden, an "SJW" country, a pro-refugee government, and often held up as a model by the left -- they had to for once side with the black guy charged with a violent crime, so they could direct their outrage at the country instead, even though it's white. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they were conflicted about it. 

7/26/19 4:43 PM
6/19/10
Ill Portents -
baj54 -

Well, to understand, you'd have to imagine if this exact same incident went down this exact same way somewhere like Russia. 

Every thread about it would be "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" or "Russia don't put up with dindu antics".

But since it's Sweden, an "SJW" country, a pro-refugee government, and often held up as a model by the left -- they had to for once side with the black guy charged with a violent crime, so they could direct their outrage at the country instead, even though it's white. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they were conflicted about it. 

Don’t think anybody here really gives a shit about ASAP dummy. 

What many do care about is that the Afghan guy is exactly what’s wrong with the whole video. He is pushy, obnoxious and a stupid fuck. It’s this way with many of these refugees. 

This video is a prime example of this. It’s funny because it shows black people wont put up with their stupid shit (that they get away with on pussy ass Swedes). 

And dummies like like you say, “it’s only bad in a small part of Malmo”. You don’t address that you invited this disease into your country.