Edited: 29 days ago
8/1/13

29 days ago
8/1/13

29 days ago
8/1/13

29 days ago
11/27/02
Would have liked to see some of the Antifa run over. I'll settle for the putz who fell down on his own trying to chase the bus.
29 days ago
2/2/15

Fucking animals. Degenerates. Remember, according to the media, it was the right wing demonstrators who are the extremists, not the violent leftist Antifa mob who were trying to assault a young girl and attacked buses with hammers, amongst other things.

29 days ago
8/1/13

29 days ago
12/28/04

Why are the police just standing watching?

29 days ago
2/4/09
camicom -

This dude was arrested 

29 days ago
4/24/07
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

Leftism

29 days ago
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
camicom -

This dude was arrested 

Edited: 29 days ago
12/28/04
David@accu - 

Leftism

Why are the far right groups marching in Portland?

Edit, from what I can find online they don't like Portland cause its a liberal city?

According to this the police favour the right wing protesters?

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/far-right-groups-and-protesters-face-off-in-portland-oregon-66376773756

29 days ago
2/2/15
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
David@accu - 

Leftism

Edit, from what I can find online they don't like Portland cause its a liberal city?

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/far-right-groups-and-protesters-face-off-in-portland-oregon-66376773756

Why not?

29 days ago
1/1/01

The only place in the US that the Proud Boys can count on an Antifa group showing up is Portland. Antifa is a not a nationally organized group. It is a bunch of kids who gather together whenever alt-right, Neo Nazis hold a rally. Proud Boys only hold rallies for one reason, to incite opposition groups into attacking them so they can cry and say how violent the left is. Pretty sad.

29 days ago
6/1/07
David@accu - 

Leftism

I believe it started with Patriot Prayer, which is a fairly milquetoast group run by a Japanese-American dude that believes in standard God/Family/Country conservative values that are pretty common outside of the major metropolitan area in Oregon. Sadly, believing in run-of-the-mill 1980s Reagan conservatism makes you a nazi and fascist by Portland standards. After Antifa crashed a number of their events, the Proud Boys started to show up looking to scrap with Antifa. Things escalated from there.
29 days ago
1/13/04
supersonic - Would have liked to see some of the Antifa run over. I'll settle for the putz who fell down on his own trying to chase the bus.

29 days ago
10/19/14
pulsar -

The only place in the US that the Proud Boys can count on an Antifa group showing up is Portland. Antifa is a not a nationally organized group. It is a bunch of kids who gather together whenever alt-right, Neo Nazis hold a rally. Proud Boys only hold rallies for one reason, to incite opposition groups into attacking them so they can cry and say how violent the left is. Pretty sad.

I agree that the response from Antifa for someone daring to hold a rally is violence. Why are you excusing violence, you piece of shit?

29 days ago
1/1/01
David@accu - 

Leftism

Proud Boys AREN'T a 'far right' group.

Antifa are and always have been a violent communist hate movement.
29 days ago
1/1/01

I'm against incel no-lifers marching in general, but ideologically I'll back those against fascism relative to pro nationalists and white supremacists. Easy choice really.

29 days ago
6/1/07
pulsar - 

It's mostly one specific antifa group (Rose City Antifa) that pretty much has free reign in Portland. It's the same group that got the annual Rose Parade cancelled because they threatened to attack it unless they banned Republican groups from marching in it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/04/27/portland-rose-parade-canceled-after-antifascists-threaten-gop-marchers/

For 10 years, the 82nd Avenue of Roses Business Association has kicked off the city of Portland’s annual Rose Festival with a family-friendly parade meant to attract crowds to its diverse neighborhood.

Set to march in the parade’s 67th spot this year was the Multnomah County Republican Party, a fact that so outraged two self-described antifascist groups in the deep blue Oregon city that they pledged to protest and disrupt the April 29 event.

Then came an anonymous and ominous email, according to parade organizers, that instructed them to cancel the GOP group’s registration — or else.

“You have seen how much power we have downtown and that the police cannot stop us from shutting down roads so please consider your decision wisely,” the anonymous email said, referring to the violent riots that hit Portland after the 2016 presidential election, reported the Oregonian. “This is nonnegotiable.”

The email said that 200 people would “rush into the parade” and “drag and push” those marching with the Republican Party.

“We will not give one inch to groups who espouse hatred toward LGBT, immigrants, people of color or others,” it said.

On Tuesday, the business association buckled, announcing it would cancel the parade altogether.

“Following threats of violence during the Parade by multiple groups planning to disrupt the event, 82nd Avenue of Roses Business Association can no longer guarantee the safety of our community and have made the difficult decision to cancel the Parade,” the group said in a statement.
29 days ago
12/10/09
RichardSteel -
pulsar -

I agree that the response from Antifa for someone daring to hold a rally is violence. Why are you excusing violence, you piece of shit?

Why feed the troll? They just try to ruin these legitimate threads that embarrass their kind. 

29 days ago
2/2/15
pulsar -

And the violent left are happy enough to oblige and show everyone their violent tendencies, aren't they?

You realize that your reasoning is very much in line with "she shouldn't have worn that dress" line of thinking, right?

29 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
29 days ago
1/1/01

Makes me wish i was a young man.