OtherGround Forums ANTIFA uses idea to knock out black man's teeth

3 days ago
9/19/13

Just ideas.

3 days ago
9/19/13

sorry blindly posting without checking for similar posts because angry.

3 days ago
5/13/05

"He ain't black!"- Joe Biden

3 days ago
7/4/11

I mean, it was pretty obvious what Biden meant by that statement. That there's no centralization or formal heirarchy.

You know how when a proud boys chapter goes gangland they get disavowed by the central chapters? You won't see that with ANTIFA because it doesn't have a real history or organization. It doesn't mean they're not dangerous, but it means they're a different challenge and a different threat.

Ironically, although you won't hear dems describe white supremacists this way, that's exactly how I view them. Most neo-nazis, KKK, or far right extremists all seem like disorganized psychos, which makes them a significantly different threat and challenge than, say, an organization like ISIS that has its own doctrine, planning, recruitment, and formal heirarchy.

I guess bikers and prison gangs are an exception to that, but they don't seem dedicated to terrorist activities.

Edited: 3 days ago
3/23/06

Police should just “shoot people in the legs”.  - Biden 

3 days ago
1/1/01
MattyECB - 

I mean, it was pretty obvious what Biden meant by that statement. That there's no centralization or formal heirarchy.

You know how when a proud boys chapter goes gangland they get disavowed by the central chapters? You won't see that with ANTIFA because it doesn't have a real history or organization. It doesn't mean they're not dangerous, but it means they're a different challenge and a different threat.

Ironically, although you won't hear dems describe white supremacists this way, that's exactly how I view them. Most neo-nazis, KKK, or far right extremists all seem like disorganized psychos, which makes them a significantly different threat and challenge than, say, an organization like ISIS that has its own doctrine, planning, recruitment, and formal heirarchy.

I guess bikers and prison gangs are an exception to that, but they don't seem dedicated to terrorist activities.

For seemingly the millionth time, Antifa is organised in regional chapters with an established leadership, sub-divided into individual local cells.

The Portland chapter is named Rose City Antifa and is led by self-described communist revolutionary Luis Marquez.

3 days ago
3/23/06

3 days ago
3/23/06

This was a protest against Big Tech censorship.... check out the lengths they go to stop it.... but yet they let BLM and Antifa create protests for 7 months straight....

3 days ago
3/23/06

3 days ago
3/23/06

3 days ago
3/23/06

3 days ago
2/24/07

Anteetha ....... too soon?

3 days ago
1/1/01

In for research

3 days ago
3/23/06

Every google product has become intolerable lately. I've had my account on YouTube since 2005 and I've never left hateful or abusive replies. Two days ago I got my account terminated, and they don't even tell you why. The censorship is at an all time high.
Edited: 3 days ago
3/23/06

3 days ago
3/23/06

looks like there is another thread