OtherGround Forums AOC mad at cash relief doesn’t extend to illegals

6 days ago
2/10/20

She's right.

If they pay taxes they should get some.

If they don't they shouldn't. I said so on the othe thread.

6 days ago
10/11/05
"Dear leftists OGers, please explain to me why this is not a WTF position. Diversity?"

Somebody already has: OP's title is bullshit; her position does not concern illegals. OP's schtick is copy pasting misleading Breitbart articles.

PS: I'm not a lefty.
6 days ago
12/17/06

Citizens only. 

Edited: 6 days ago
1/9/02
Kwang -

I agree. These leeches that are working for U.S. businesses and paying taxes should not get some of that back. 

they're not only taking that job from an american and driving down wages in the industry you also think they should be entitled to taxpayer compensation on top of it?

6 days ago
1/9/02
KingMartyrJack -

She's right.

nope she's wrong

what does paying taxes have to do with anything?

6 days ago
6/28/10

She didn't say illegals. Stop making shit up

6 days ago
6/28/10
gregbrady -
KingMartyrJack -

She's right.

nope she's wrong

Not sure if serious

6 days ago
4/19/09

Shut up you stupid cunt and get me another beer. 

6 days ago
2/10/20
gregbrady -
KingMartyrJack -

She's right.

nope she's wrong

You're a joke. Do you pay taxes?

Maybe you shouldn't get anythign whether you pay taxes or not....

6 days ago
3/18/02

keep voting democrat you retards

6 days ago
1/9/02
KingMartyrJack -
gregbrady -
KingMartyrJack -

She's right.

nope she's wrong

i pay lots of taxes

im an american citizen,

a bailout bill from the american govt that uses american taxpayer money should only be for americans. if these workers dont like it they can go back to whatever country theyre from and stop driving down wages for american workers

6 days ago
9/26/10

they shouldn't get it. they are here on a visit because we offer a better situation than their home country. when that ceases to be the case, they can go back.

6 days ago
1/1/01
KingMartyrJack - 

She's right.

All depends on how you look at it I guess. Seems like an immigrant pays taxes for the privilege of being allowed to work here. A citizen pays taxes because they're legally a part/member of the country, it's the law, it sucks, but when something like this goes down at least you get a fair cut.

Sounds like they established a hard line for funds based on being an official, legal "citizen". Agree with it or don't, but there's a rationale there. Maybe if you are a citizen, just be glad anyone's getting anything. My guess is most citizens who agree with AOC would change their tune if they got less so non-citizen immigrants could get a share.

6 days ago
6/19/10
gregbrady -
KingMartyrJack -
gregbrady -
KingMartyrJack -

She's right.

nope she's wrong

i pay lots of taxes

im an american citizen,

a bailout bill from the american govt that uses american taxpayer money should only be for americans. if these workers dont like it they can go back to whatever country theyre from and stop driving down wages for american workers

Do you know how many immigrant physicians/nurses we currently have in the US?

Of course not. If they didn't show up to work tomorrow or for a week, out country would be fucked. 

You need to check yourself. 

6 days ago
2/5/06
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Jayn200 -

Does it say only citizens? Because non citizen legal immigrants will have a SSN won't they? Like if they are a perm resident? 

No. Not all legal immigrants get SSNs. 

This is a hit job article trying to claim that because illegal immigrants can also have an ITIN, that she must be arguing for the illegals despite her tweet and comment clearly speaking to the immigrants who are paying federal income taxes as legal workers. 

Illegals generally use fake SSNs. 

"No. Not all legal immigrants get SSNs."

LOL where did you get that? Every legal immigrant can get a SSN, you don't even have to be a legal immigrant to get a SSN

The article isn't great but her position is fucking stupid.

People with ITIN's are people like Conor McGregor...he conducts business in the US but doesn't require a SSN because he's a citizen of another country, he still has to pay taxes here, so he gets a tax ID number...he's not an immigrant. Even so, he still could get a SSN as I'm sure he has a work visa.....Should he get a check? AOC is talking about illegal immigrants that set up shop, and were given a little pass by Bill Clinton in 1996 that said if they pay taxes the Federales will turn the other way (even though he was firm about illegal immigration remember?) 

Fuck them, there are consequences to actions, and they got minor ones... they are lucky they're still here...she's a moron

6 days ago
4/9/10

If they’re legal of any sort, cool. If they’re illegal, fuck ‘em. If they’re illegal and paying taxes, stop paying taxes and go home. 

6 days ago
6/24/08
Luke Rockhard - 

Shut up you stupid cunt and get me another beer. 

I think you’ve hah enough already.

Lol, talk about rent free.
6 days ago
3/1/10
Pilgor the goat -
VTCO -
theBEAToff -

She's hideous.

She really is. It's one of those visual memory tricks where the longer you look at her, the uglier she gets.

Truly is horrendous, especially the T E E F.

Dem titties doh...

nope, not worth it. 

Significant gravitational hangdown, poor hunched posture, no hips and no ass, visual evidence of enamel loss in the T E E F (look at the central incisors in the Getty photo I posted) which will be exacerbated by the aggressive chemical whitening they've undergone since she got to Congress. Also, less than 2 yrs of actual work has resulted in noticeable signs of rapid onset aging, such as bags under the eyes.

At best she's a Bronx 4, maybe a 5 if she doesn't open her mouth.

Whenever I see people claiming any criticism of her is because she's a PrETtY BrOwN LatiNx WomXn, it makes me wonder if her supporters actually find her attractive, or just use it as a blanket rebutttal.

6 days ago
2/10/20
gregbrady -
KingMartyrJack -
gregbrady -
KingMartyrJack -

She's right.

nope she's wrong

i pay lots of taxes

im an american citizen,

Seems like many 'anti-immigrant' tards, you don't know that permanent residents who aren't citizens have the same rights as citizens (except the right to vote). And any benefits bestowed to citizens including the bailout applies to them....

6 days ago
3/1/10
NerveBlock -

If they’re legal of any sort, cool. If they’re illegal, fuck ‘em. If they’re illegal and paying taxes, stop paying taxes and go home. 

"What about the illegals" has been an actual left-wing rallying cry.

I mean, what about them? You don't get sheeeeit.

https://gothamist.com/news/2-trillion-coronavirus-relief-plan-leaves-out-undocumented-and-their-families

6 days ago
5/29/18

Honestly this is where it gets fucky for me in my head.

They are taxpayers but not citizens is what she's saying.

How does one pay taxes without a social security number?

6 days ago
5/29/18

This bitch is out there but she's good at sneaking in little tidbits into her tweets that should really piss anyone off.

I keep reading Amazon pays no federal taxes. That's crazy if true

6 days ago
1/9/02
Yamie Jagerbomb -
gregbrady -
KingMartyrJack -
gregbrady -
KingMartyrJack -

She's right.

nope she's wrong

i pay lots of taxes

im an american citizen,

Do you know how many immigrant physicians/nurses we currently have in the US?

Of course not. If they didn't show up to work tomorrow or for a week, out country would be fucked. 

You need to check yourself. 

physicians and nurses are paid well enough where this isn't a big deal. they're certainly paid better than they would be back in Bangladesh.

I doubt they would decide now is the time to hold the country that welcomed them hostage over a small releif check from the govt.

6 days ago
1/9/02
KingMartyrJack -
gregbrady -
KingMartyrJack -
gregbrady -
KingMartyrJack -

She's right.

nope she's wrong

i pay lots of taxes

im an american citizen,

Seems like many 'anti-immigrant' tards, you don't know that permanent residents who aren't citizens have the same rights as citizens (except the right to vote). And any benefits bestowed to citizens including the bailout applies to them....

youre a dummy

6 days ago
10/17/08
KingMartyrJack - 

She's right.

Wrong that's what they have to pay for the privilege of making money in America.