OtherGround Forums AOC to Wells Fargo, why do you cage children?

13 days ago
1/1/01

13 days ago
6/27/05

C’mon lefties...admit it - she’s pretty fucking stupid

13 days ago
1/1/01

I know Well Fargo sucks ass but now they are putting kids in cages?  You better not have an over draft of you will be put in a cage too.

12 days ago
10/15/13

INsane

12 days ago
2/11/03
retarded. Even my parents despise her and they are on the left (not lefties).
12 days ago
4/15/14

You think she would have an assistant to at least fact check her stupid mouth. 

12 days ago
11/9/10

She is an idiot and this grand standing here will continue to make her a hero. Despite her questions here being completely ridiculous.

12 days ago
1/1/01

I think she is actually a Rebublican operative placed within the Democratic party to foment division and chaos.

12 days ago
11/19/08
VinegarStrokes -

She is an idiot and this grand standing here will continue to make her a hero. Despite her questions here being completely ridiculous.

A “hero” to a rapidly shrinking number of idiots I am predicting. 

12 days ago
10/20/06

Scary the attention this broad is getting. She is a straight up nut job.

12 days ago
3/17/17
Shes an actress that literally doesnt know a thing about what shes talking about. Shes being fed what to say, line for line, at all times by the group she was discovered and funded by as their "manchurian candidate." AKA shes a special interests groups solution to Trump. --- To have their OWN Trump. A rockstar that says crazy shit to spur her base but also cause headlines.

I dont think it will work though as most of what Trump says, while crude, is somewhat logical and based in actual discussions hes having with other world leaders. Not just glib mouth diarrhea like her.
12 days ago
3/6/06
Stu Cazzo - 

She's like trump all over again.
12 days ago
3/6/06
Sage Northcock - Shes an actress that literally doesnt know a thing about what shes talking about. Shes being fed what to say, line for line, at all times by the group she was discovered and funded by as their "manchurian candidate." AKA shes a special interests groups solution to Trump. --- To have their OWN Trump. A rockstar that says crazy shit to spur her base but also cause headlines.

I dont think it will work though as most of what Trump says, while crude, is somewhat logical and based in actual discussions hes having with other world leaders. Not just glib mouth diarrhea like her.

Time our, you are pretending Trump seems more logical than AOC?

Sorry, but that is so divorced from even the most basic attachment to reality, that its not even a valid concept for a fantasy novel.
12 days ago
6/27/05
Pura Vida -
Stu Cazzo - 

She's like trump all over again.

I agree.  What the fuck happened...?

Edited: 12 days ago
1/1/01
I shouldn't bite, but to say AOC is anywhere near the level of Donald Trump is a detachment from reality.

If she accomplishes 10% of what Trump has in her lifetime, she'll be a massive success.

People love to talk about how stupid Trump is, and I don't disagree that he says some really stupid shit. But, anything he has ever attempted he became the best at. Yes, he filed for bankruptcy several times and tanked a few businesses, but he did it the best way possible. He knew the rules and used them to his advantage at all times. This has kept him banging bitches he never should have been allowed to, shitting in a golden toilet and God only knows what other outlandish things he can do.

AOC can't even read a question from a piece of paper correctly. She's a bar slut elected by 12000 people. GTFO with all of the Trump comparisons, they're just not comparable.
12 days ago
3/18/02

they are if you have TDS

anything is possible 

12 days ago
3/1/10

LOL @ her logic for this and the pipeline spills.

She claimed that banks which finance companies which construct pipelines should be financially responsible for any damages or issues with the pipeline.

Think about how utterly retarded that logic is. If a bank finances a real estate company which builds a complex up to code and following the laws and there is an issue with the building, AOC would want the bank to be liable.

LOLOLOL this bucktoothed moron.

12 days ago
3/18/02

the logic is so absurd that we can almost expect that in 2019, the more absurd the logic, the more the far left will support it.  its absolutely mindblowing what is going on right now 

12 days ago
1/1/01

So should who ever funded her education be held responsible for how dumb she is?

12 days ago
1/25/04

LOL. I love it! 

What a a gem this dumb bitch is

12 days ago
3/17/03
Soup and Beer - 

I think she is actually a Rebublican operative placed within the Democratic party to foment division and chaos.

Same. I can't help but feel that she's on my side.

AOC's popularity means the right will never have to build another straw (wo)man. The embodiment of all the left's retarded ideas is now in congress, featured on TV each night.
12 days ago
9/12/05
Arachnoid - I shouldn't bite, but to say AOC is anywhere near the level of Donald Trump is a detachment from reality.

If she accomplishes 10% of what Trump has in her lifetime, she'll be a massive success.

People love to talk about how stupid Trump is, and I don't disagree that he says some really stupid shit. But, anything he has ever attempted he became the best at. Yes, he filed for bankruptcy several times and tanked a few businesses, but he did it the best way possible. He knew the rules and used them to his advantage at all times. This has kept him banging bitches he never should have been allowed to, shitting in a golden toilet and God only knows what other outlandish things he can do.

AOC can't even read a question from a piece of paper correctly. She's a bar slut elected by 12000 people. GTFO with all of the Trump comparisons, they're just not comparable.

This is a pretty fair summary.

Meth mouth/AOC must be some kind of actor/operative. There is no way you can convince me that she got there on her own.
12 days ago
11/20/12

Big if true.

12 days ago
4/6/12
Pura Vida -
Sage Northcock - Shes an actress that literally doesnt know a thing about what shes talking about. Shes being fed what to say, line for line, at all times by the group she was discovered and funded by as their "manchurian candidate." AKA shes a special interests groups solution to Trump. --- To have their OWN Trump. A rockstar that says crazy shit to spur her base but also cause headlines.

Sorry, but that is so divorced from even the most basic attachment to reality, that its not even a valid concept for a fantasy novel.

she came up with and is pushing the green new deal 

yes, trump is more logical than her

12 days ago
1/25/04
TheDorkKnight - 
Pura Vida -

she came up with and is pushing the green new deal 

yes, trump is more logical than her

Pura showing he doesn't have a firm grasp on what "logic" is