OtherGround Forums AOC to Wells Fargo, why do you cage children?

3/13/19 4:15 PM
9/12/05
Jack Carter - 
TheDorkKnight - 
Pura Vida -
Sage Northcock - Shes an actress that literally doesnt know a thing about what shes talking about. Shes being fed what to say, line for line, at all times by the group she was discovered and funded by as their "manchurian candidate." AKA shes a special interests groups solution to Trump. --- To have their OWN Trump. A rockstar that says crazy shit to spur her base but also cause headlines.

I dont think it will work though as most of what Trump says, while crude, is somewhat logical and based in actual discussions hes having with other world leaders. Not just glib mouth diarrhea like her.

Time our, you are pretending Trump seems more logical than AOC?

Sorry, but that is so divorced from even the most basic attachment to reality, that its not even a valid concept for a fantasy novel.

she came up with and is pushing the green new deal 

yes, trump is more logical than her

Pura showing he doesn't have a firm grasp on what "logic" is

That's because they cannot perceive of such concepts. They are ruled and guided by their emotions, and their emotions have been manipulated most of their lives.
3/13/19 4:27 PM
4/25/14

The “she’s a stupid bar slur” spin and the “dangerous commie” fear mongering...just the outrageous amount of attention she gets from opposition...screams that she’s a legitimate threat. Her haters have really loud voices, but the majority of American citizens share her views. The predictable pendulum swing away from the right in the near future (see history) will be a hard pill for many to swallow, OG included. As hard as the Trump pill was to deal with to lefties.

3/13/19 4:29 PM
6/7/05
The majority of American people believe that Wells Fargo cages children and that we should be shooting for an air flight free society? I mean, I know the US public school system has gotten really bad, but has it really gotten THIS bad?
3/13/19 4:30 PM
3/1/10

LOL there is literally zero evidence to support that the majority of Americans, let alone the majority of Democrats, believe a bank should be held responsible because a company they provide financing to does something they disagree with.

3/13/19 4:31 PM
6/7/05
And for anyone who is paying attention, with many more young people and black people starting to see the logic of conservative ideology and the failed results of Democrat policies, I thin the shift to the right has only just started. Granted, it will likely at some point swing back as people get used to prosperity and forget the Dems of today, but I think that is a few decades down the road.
3/13/19 4:33 PM
2/4/06
sadic1 - And for anyone who is paying attention, with many more young people and black people starting to see the logic of conservative ideology and the failed results of Democrat policies, I thin the shift to the right has only just started. Granted, it will likely at some point swing back as people get used to prosperity and forget the Dems of today, but I think that is a few decades down the road.

The pendulum will swing wildly right.  The left guaranteed  that, for good or for worse

3/13/19 4:38 PM
6/27/05
newflowerfeeder -

The “she’s a stupid bar slur” spin and the “dangerous commie” fear mongering...just the outrageous amount of attention she gets from opposition...screams that she’s a legitimate threat. Her haters have really loud voices, but the majority of American citizens share her views. The predictable pendulum swing away from the right in the near future (see history) will be a hard pill for many to swallow, OG included. As hard as the Trump pill was to deal with to lefties.

This guy....

....this guy is actually dumber than Ocasio Cortez

3/13/19 4:44 PM
1/3/18

She’s just a red herring 

3/13/19 4:50 PM
9/12/05
Stu Cazzo - 
newflowerfeeder -

This guy....

lol, I was just going to write the same thing.
3/13/19 5:48 PM
12/3/02

She is sexy

Edited: 3/13/19 5:48 PM
12/17/06
Stu Cazzo -
newflowerfeeder -

This guy....

Oh yeah, he is. Worlds apart.

3/13/19 6:09 PM
1/1/01

Man, to think I don’t speak up in some department meetings to avoid looking slightly less informed than others and here is this dingbat in Congress just spouting nonsense and thinking she is making points and getting the bad guys 

3/13/19 6:15 PM
1/1/01

Every time she speaks, she gives another reason why Boston University should lose its accreditation

3/13/19 6:27 PM
1/1/01
AOC to Wells Fargo: "why do you cage children?"

Wells Fargo: "No reeaasonnn..... we just like doing things like that."
Edited: 3/13/19 7:45 PM
7/15/04
Lol at this chick trying to sound smart and grill the CEO of one of the largest banks in the world.

"Why does Wells Fargo cage children?"

Is she nuts? The people that vote for these liberal nutjobs are bad for the country.
3/13/19 8:00 PM
1/1/01
newflowerfeeder - 

Dear Stuart,

Shut the fuck up, over the years you've been shown to have the financial acumen of Passive Jay

Signed,

John Kerry

3/13/19 8:29 PM
3/27/03

I actually watched it twice it’s so funny... it’s like a 9 year old put on her moms clothes and is playing congress 

3/13/19 8:42 PM
1/1/01

She's getting to the point where the only way she can get dumber is to release her own sex tape

Edited: 3/13/19 8:48 PM
4/27/14

This is the company she keeps:

3/13/19 8:49 PM
1/1/01
Sage Northcock - Shes an actress that literally doesnt know a thing about what shes talking about. Shes being fed what to say, line for line, at all times by the group she was discovered and funded by as their "manchurian candidate." AKA shes a special interests groups solution to Trump. --- To have their OWN Trump. A rockstar that says crazy shit to spur her base but also cause headlines.

I dont think it will work though as most of what Trump says, while crude, is somewhat logical and based in actual discussions hes having with other world leaders. Not just glib mouth diarrhea like her.

You had me until the last paragraph. LOL. Trump is literally winging it thru his presidency. 

3/13/19 9:05 PM
1/17/03

AOC is too much haha

3/13/19 9:20 PM
10/16/10
TexDeuce - Lol at this chick trying to sound smart and grill the CEO of one of the largest banks in the world.

"Why does Wells Fargo cage children?"

Is she nuts? The people that vote for these liberal nutjobs are bad for the country.

How much money do banks give to the Dems? I have a hard time believing the party will tolerate her attacking big donors for long.
3/13/19 9:23 PM
2/22/13
pfsjkd -
Sage Northcock - Shes an actress that literally doesnt know a thing about what shes talking about. Shes being fed what to say, line for line, at all times by the group she was discovered and funded by as their "manchurian candidate." AKA shes a special interests groups solution to Trump. --- To have their OWN Trump. A rockstar that says crazy shit to spur her base but also cause headlines.

You had me until the last paragraph. LOL. Trump is literally winging it thru his presidency. 

Winging it how?

3/13/19 9:36 PM
2/9/12

The only argument the lefties have is she’s like trump. Haha. What a bunch of retards

3/13/19 9:55 PM
11/9/10
garythekid -
VinegarStrokes -

She is an idiot and this grand standing here will continue to make her a hero. Despite her questions here being completely ridiculous.

A “hero” to a rapidly shrinking number of idiots I am predicting. 

I’m afraid it’s going to be a growing number with the way the media covers her.