OtherGround Forums AOC to Wells Fargo, why do you cage children?

3/16/19 8:55 AM
11/30/07
Soup and Beer -

I think she is actually a Rebublican operative placed within the Democratic party to foment division and chaos.

I like that idea... but more than likely she’s there to make bernie look more attractive to normal voters, imo. 

3/16/19 9:46 AM
4/27/14
Soup and Beer - 

"We respectfully disagree.  All our children are free range and grass fed."

---Wells Fargo 

lol.

3/16/19 5:12 PM
1/1/01
TFK_shampoohorn - 
Erik Apple -

These people need to be held accountable for saying insulting shit like this

Thankfully it's so retarded it only makes her look stupid.

How does nobody bust out laughing when she says dumb shit like that? She's absurd.
3/16/19 5:24 PM
7/31/09

I wonder how she'd respond to someone else making such a retardedly large jump to personally link her to child rapists.

3/16/19 5:36 PM
3/18/02
PeteyWheatstraw - 
TFK_shampoohorn - 
Erik Apple -

These people need to be held accountable for saying insulting shit like this

Thankfully it's so retarded it only makes her look stupid.

How does nobody bust out laughing when she says dumb shit like that? She's absurd.

tribe

3/16/19 5:39 PM
1/1/01
RandomMan -
Arachnoid - I shouldn't bite, but to say AOC is anywhere near the level of Donald Trump is a detachment from reality.

If she accomplishes 10% of what Trump has in her lifetime, she'll be a massive success.

People love to talk about how stupid Trump is, and I don't disagree that he says some really stupid shit. But, anything he has ever attempted he became the best at. Yes, he filed for bankruptcy several times and tanked a few businesses, but he did it the best way possible. He knew the rules and used them to his advantage at all times. This has kept him banging bitches he never should have been allowed to, shitting in a golden toilet and God only knows what other outlandish things he can do.

AOC can't even read a question from a piece of paper correctly. She's a bar slut elected by 12000 people. GTFO with all of the Trump comparisons, they're just not comparable.

This is a pretty fair summary.

Meth mouth/AOC must be some kind of actor/operative. There is no way you can convince me that she got there on her own.

Agreed with both these posts.

3/16/19 9:06 PM
1/1/01
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that the opposite of what ICE are getting flak for doing? They're deporting the children rather than imprisoning them with their parents, at least that's my understanding.
3/16/19 9:28 PM
11/15/04

She’s adorable 

3/16/19 9:50 PM
12/10/09
Soup and Beer -

I think she is actually a Rebublican operative placed within the Democratic party to foment division and chaos.

This, although untrue, sums up her effect on the democrat party pretty well. She is causing tons of strife and infighting within her own party to the extent that she will make it much harder for them to win elections on all levels. I love it, but it’s surreal to watch it happening. They’ve got this idiot acting stupid and as a hypocrite, Omar espousing anti-Semitic viewpoints at every turn and another idiot trying to impeach trump which is a well-known way to lose public support for a party and embolden your opposition. This rookie class is as bad as the 2012 49ers. 

3/16/19 9:52 PM
4/15/16
HULC - Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that the opposite of what ICE are getting flak for doing? They're deporting the children rather than imprisoning them with their parents, at least that's my understanding.

Is that what she's referring to?

And what does WF have to do with ICE?

I really have no idea what she's referring to.

Edited: 3/16/19 10:23 PM
1/1/01
Ryann Von Doom - 
Soup and Beer -

I like that idea... but more than likely she’s there to make bernie look more attractive to normal voters, imo. 

The left has largely turned against Bernie since they've found out he isn't an open borders guy.  Literally worse than Hitler now.

3/16/19 10:25 PM
8/23/11
ksacs revenge -

When you vote for Trump as president, you can shut the fuck up about stupid politicians.  You obviously dont care how stupid the people in charge are.

What does it say about you that DJT is smarter and more successful than you will ever be :(

3/16/19 10:30 PM
1/25/04
androb - 
ksacs revenge -

When you vote for Trump as president, you can shut the fuck up about stupid politicians.  You obviously dont care how stupid the people in charge are.

What does it say about you that DJT is smarter and more successful than you will ever be :(

This should be good.............
3/16/19 10:41 PM
8/23/11
Jack Carter -
androb - 
ksacs revenge -

This should be good.............

You can disagree with him all you want 

you can say he’s “loose with the facts” although I don’t think the “lies” are as blatant as people say.. he often chooses his words very carefully 

but to say he’s stupid, dumb, illiterate,(some people really believe he can’t read ) is just foolish. 

Hes a billionaire... one of the most recognizable names in. The world, had a 1 TV show, and is now the leader of the free world. 

Buy yes... Ksack is smarter than him 

if only ksacks dad was a successful real estate developer he too could be a billionaire president.