OtherGround Forums ATTN MoDs!! Emergency

13 days ago
6/30/11

Who is the most voted down poster of all time? The way 2020 is going we can't let knowledge like this be lost in the apocalypse. 

I'm sure it will be massive mooch or the Persian dipshit. Maybe Jimmy rustler. It's time to spill the beans

13 days ago
4/27/15

It'll have to be one of the legacy guys.  These new faggots just flee and return with a new SN when the heat turns up

Edited: 13 days ago
4/1/10

I held that recor at one point! I had th emost voted down thread of all time according to a couple of mods.

It was awesome, the votes came in so fast and furious that they had to kill the thread so i would stop getting frozen.

It was hundreds within minutes.

A wonderfult thread. Clattymine was one of the mods who kept lifting my freezes.

13 days ago
6/30/11
Zned -

I held that recor at one point! I had th emost voted down thread of all time according to a couple of mods.

It was awesome, the votes came in so fast and furious that they had to kill the thread so i would stop getting frozen.

A wonderfult thread. Clattymine was one of the mods who kept lifting my freezes.

Good work. I think they should bring back the visible vote tally. It's good for causing trouble imo.

13 days ago
3/20/15
Song2 - 
Zned -

Good work. I think they should bring back the visible vote tally. It's good for causing trouble imo.

Yup...those dirty neggers.....

13 days ago
7/14/17

It HAS to be nytron. He's -95 on every post I see. 

13 days ago
6/30/11
RhinoHog -
Song2 - 
Zned -

Yup...those dirty neggers.....

I made a thread a while back, it was a list of 13er or 14 I liked. Obviously it was none. They all piled on me and one got himself a banhammer after I caller him a negger. He went batshit. Fun thread.

13 days ago
6/30/11
BrowBeaten -

Whats his deal? I see a lot of his name in thread titles, is he a Hillary supporter or something?

13 days ago
1/1/01

Don't call something an emergency when it's not. Haven't you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf

13 days ago
7/29/13

I could see some of AI's posts getting him in contention for it. 

13 days ago
7/14/17
Song2 -
BrowBeaten -

Whats his deal? I see a lot of his name in thread titles, is he a Hillary supporter or something?

Nytron is an alt account for PumpkinSpiceLatte

PSL uses the nytron account to troll the OG with race baiting threads, extreme leftist threads. Things like that. 

13 days ago
6/30/11
sicko -

Don't call something an emergency when it's not. Haven't you ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf

And he got a ridgehand to the pussy for his troubles?

13 days ago
7/14/17

Can a mod give a top 5 list? Is that possible? 

13 days ago
12/18/03
BrowBeaten -

Can a mod give a top 5 list? Is that possible? 

Only admins have access to that info 

13 days ago
1/1/01
Zned -

Was it the visited Italy thread?

13 days ago
1/12/07

i say release the top 50 and bottom 50

13 days ago
6/30/11
SpunQ -

I say you release it. Can you see it?

13 days ago
6/30/11

13 days ago
9/5/12

Sub

13 days ago
3/15/06
BrowBeaten -
Song2 -
BrowBeaten -

Nytron is an alt account for PumpkinSpiceLatte

PSL uses the nytron account to troll the OG with race baiting threads, extreme leftist threads. Things like that. 

Well then he forgets to switch accounts quite often.

13 days ago
1/1/01
angryinch
Edited: 13 days ago
3/20/15
SpunQ -

2 more lists im not going to make....

13 days ago
6/30/11

Which cunt voted me up?

13 days ago
6/30/11

Where's the fucken MoDs? Did they not see this is an emergency? With response times like this it's no wonder the world is fucked.

13 days ago
1/1/01
Song2 - 

Which cunt voted me up?

How can you tell if you get voted up?