OtherGround Forums Adam Savage of Mythbusters raped his kid sister

7 days ago
11/9/10
Nitecrawler -
mixedmartialfarts -

Mythbuster anally raped his sister while calling himself the “raping blob”.

Welp I'm done with the internet for today.  Thanks Nitecrawler.

Yeah, that shit made me feel gross just reading that. 

I really like Mythbusters and thought Savage was a decent dude despite being a serious SJW. However, if any of that shit is true they need to put a bullet in his fucking head. One thing I have no tolerance for is pedos. 

He was a kid at the time. For a kid that young to do that it typically stems from being abused themselves. 

7 days ago
8/12/19
Nitecrawler -

Former “Mythbusters” co-host Adam Savage allegedly sexually abused his younger sister for years while calling himself the “raping blob” during the late 1970s, the woman says in a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

Miranda Pacchiana, 51, claims the abuse happened when she was between 7 and 10 years old when the siblings lived in Sleepy Hollow, New York.

“Beginning in or about 1976 and continuing until approximately 1979, Adam Savage, would repeatedly rape Miranda Pacchiana and force oral sex upon her, and forced Miranda to perform oral sex on him, along with other forms of sexual abuse,” says her lawsuit, filed in Westchester Supreme Court.

The suit says Savage, who was between 9 and 12 years old at the time, would prevent Pacchiana from leaving the bed and anally rape her

A couple of observations:

1.  He was between 9-12 forcing Oral?  Sounds fishy, I did not even consider licking vag at the age of 9-12.... holding boobs and maybe fucking, but certainly not advanced sexual shit?

2.  Anally rape her?  As a 9-12 year old kid.... I’m calling bullshit.  At best he would have been hoping for a hand job at worst fucking....

Something is stinking about this story

7 days ago
7/14/17

In 

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01
When he came out as an ultra-Lefty feminist, that should have been a clue.
7 days ago
1/12/10
Wiggy -
Nitecrawler - 
Sprawl'n'Stall -

Accusations are one thing, reality can be another. Let's just wait before lynching him.

I actually thought him and his Mythbuster partner looked a tad too... close ha ha

You think Jaime Heinie-man took a ride on the “Raping blob” as well?

NOT AT ALL the same thing, but didn't it come out that Jamie was (is?) a massive alcoholic?

Not sure about that, but is very well known they don’t get along and very rarely(if ever) associated off set. 

They’re both consummate professionals who almost never let their feelings for each other get in the way of science. 

7 days ago
5/9/10

Savage denied his sister’s allegations in a statement through his lawyer Andrew Brettler.

“While I hope that my sister gets the help she needs to find peace, this needs to end. For many years, she has relentlessly and falsely attacked me and other members of my family to anyone who will listen,” Savage said. “By spreading numerous untrue stories about us in pursuit of a financial bonanza, she has tortured our entire family and estranged herself from all of us. I will fight this groundless and offensive lawsuit and work to put this to rest once and for all.”

7 days ago
4/11/08
This sounds like bullshit.

He was 9 years old? 9?

When I was nine I didn't even really know what sex was. I couldn't ejaculate. and touching a boob was my primary fantasy.

9 year olds don't repeatedly rape. They just.....don't.

As others have said, the only possibility that makes sense is that he was sexually asaulted/raped continuously. The internet wasn't a thing back then. The l way he could have known what to do is through experience.

Also the fact that her entire family doesn't believe here; looks really bad for her trustworthiness and reliability.
7 days ago
7/7/10

Sounds fishy 

9 years old all I cared about was being a power ranger not getting a blowjob 

7 days ago
8/23/06

Good luck suing someone for something they allegedly did 40 years ago when they were 9.

For sure this woman has attended multiple BLM marches, votes Democrat and lives a sad life.   #hertoo

50% bullshit and 55% batshit crazy 

7 days ago
11/11/11

I am not a bear, but if this is true this means he was abused as well and there may be a long history of abuse in that family that often gets swept under the rug. Very common

7 days ago
7/26/12
TheBearStare -

I am not a bear, but if this is true this means he was abused as well and there may be a long history of abuse in that family that often gets swept under the rug. Very common

Wait... you’re NOT a bear? Too many revelations in this thread.

7 days ago
3/23/12
Thage -
MPA - 

The suit says Savage, who was between 9 and 12 years old at the time, would prevent Pacchiana from leaving the bed and anally rape her

Wow. I don't know what to think about that.  Both were kids, so he had to have learned it from some place?  Maybe he was molested by a family member analy?

It's a deeper story for sure.

The idea that resolution is being sought via a lawsuit seems odd.

It’s more than odd, it’s a clear indicator that she’s insane and trying to score a payday.

Fuck him though.  Believe all women.  #metoo

7 days ago
4/13/12
ConradB -
Nitecrawler -

Former “Mythbusters” co-host Adam Savage allegedly sexually abused his younger sister for years while calling himself the “raping blob” during the late 1970s, the woman says in a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

Miranda Pacchiana, 51, claims the abuse happened when she was between 7 and 10 years old when the siblings lived in Sleepy Hollow, New York.

“Beginning in or about 1976 and continuing until approximately 1979, Adam Savage, would repeatedly rape Miranda Pacchiana and force oral sex upon her, and forced Miranda to perform oral sex on him, along with other forms of sexual abuse,” says her lawsuit, filed in Westchester Supreme Court.

A couple of observations:

1.  He was between 9-12 forcing Oral?  Sounds fishy, I did not even consider licking vag at the age of 9-12.... holding boobs and maybe fucking, but certainly not advanced sexual shit?

2.  Anally rape her?  As a 9-12 year old kid.... I’m calling bullshit.  At best he would have been hoping for a hand job at worst fucking....

Something is stinking about this story

I used to fantasize about Julie Newmark sitting on my face and eating her pussy in second grade.

7 days ago
1/1/01

My buddies mom met them and they were total pieces of shit to her. She is a Karen tho.

7 days ago
3/16/06
hermanitor - This sounds like bullshit.

He was 9 years old? 9?

When I was nine I didn't even really know what sex was. I couldn't ejaculate. and touching a boob was my primary fantasy.

9 year olds don't repeatedly rape. They just.....don't.

As others have said, the only possibility that makes sense is that he was sexually asaulted/raped continuously. The internet wasn't a thing back then. The l way he could have known what to do is through experience.

Also the fact that her entire family doesn't believe here; looks really bad for her trustworthiness and reliability.

Yes they do. Victims become suspects. I'm a sex crimes detective. 

7 days ago
4/13/12

Her story here.

About

And in keeping with the rules, helping OP out.

7 days ago
4/21/09

I'm betting this sister of his has a house full of fucking cats. 

7 days ago
1/24/10

Wait so he is a year older then her she said this started when she was what 7? So he was doing this when he was 8?? 

Edited: 7 days ago
10/3/16

Hey, everyone who is trying to defend Adam for being 9, shut the fuck up. When you were in 3rd grade, were you mentally inept? There is no defense for what he did to her.

But we will see what happens. Regardless. This thread has some lame defenses. I'll just say this.. if you ever wondered why women are afraid to speak out, its because the common reaction (like on here unless it applies to someone they don't like ala Biden) is its bullshit.

7 days ago
11/11/11
1chaino -
TheBearStare -

Wait... you’re NOT a bear? Too many revelations in this thread.

LolZ. major typo. Paws im typing with definitely indicate that I am a bear.

7 days ago
1/1/01
EFM - 

Her story here.

About

And in keeping with the rules, helping OP out.

No doubt that's his sister! 

7 days ago
5/14/10
A couple of questions:

Why would she wait so long to come forward on this and why now? It seems like she would have jumped on the #metoo bandwagon, but that ship left port and BLM is going to be docked there until the election. This happened eons ago and she waits until now to bring it up?

If she can even prove he did do this, what recourse can she take against a someone who did something when they were themselves a child? Anything besides tarnishing his rep?

Also, on a side note, calling himself the "raping blob" like he's an 80s WWF wrestler was 'savage' AF. Must be a big Harvey Weinstein fan.
7 days ago
4/13/12

It wouldn't surprise me if the other guy was a child rapist either.  Or a serial killer.  Or a terrorist.  Anyone that wears a baret and that silly mustache could be any of those things.

7 days ago
4/13/12
Freaky_Hibiki - A couple of questions:

Why would she wait so long to come forward on this and why now? It seems like she would have jumped on the #metoo bandwagon, but that ship left port and BLM is going to be docked there until the election. This happened eons ago and she waits until now to bring it up?

If she can even prove he did do this, what recourse can she take against a someone who did something when they were themselves a child? Anything besides tarnishing his rep?

Also, on a side note, calling himself the "raping blob" like he's an 80s WWF wrestler was 'savage' AF. Must be a big Harvey Weinstein fan.

Apparently she isn't just coming forward.  Sounds like she's been dealing with it for years and lost her entire family over it 

7 days ago
1/1/01