OtherGround Forums Adrenochrome + 3M?

4/3/20 2:58 AM
9/15/13
Been seeing a lot of conspiracy theories on social media about Adrenochrome and 3M being connected

Can someone please explain these documents to me. Thank you

Process for preparing adrenochrome:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US4501923A/en

https://patents.google.com/patent/US4501923A/xx
4/3/20 9:37 AM
1/1/01
"I'm not spreading retarded conspiracy theories, I'm just asking question man."

- Rob Collins

Retard...
4/3/20 9:45 AM
2/7/08

4/3/20 11:51 AM
11/8/16
billyball2 - "I'm not spreading retarded conspiracy theories, I'm just asking question man."

- Rob Collins

Retard...

So anything you disagree with shouldn't be talked about?

Fuck off you retarded faggot.

4/3/20 12:25 PM
6/3/03
theBEAToff -

JUST....FINISH THE STORY, MAN!!!!!!

4/3/20 12:31 PM
7/24/11

https://patents.google.com/patent/US4501923A/en

4/3/20 12:31 PM
2/27/20

As someone immersed in drug culture for most of his life I have met a shit ton of dealers with a shit ton of substances and not once has any of them had adrenochrome.

In fact, it was made up for the book fear and loathing.

Author Hunter S. Thompson mentioned adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. The adrenochrome scene also appears in the novel's film adaptation. In the DVD commentary, director Terry Gilliam admits that his and Thompson's portrayal is a fictional exaggeration. Gilliam insists that the drug is entirely fictional and seems unaware of the existence of a substance with even a similar name. 

4/3/20 12:39 PM
1/1/01

https://img.discogs.com/nNieuPLaSXILJA2kV3vaIcT_MWg=/300x300/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(40)/discogs-images/R-3543887-1334629219.jpeg.jpg

4/3/20 1:12 PM
1/12/07

White rabbits everywhere!

4/3/20 1:17 PM
8/31/03

Adrenechrome is not a real thing C-tards

4/3/20 1:42 PM
1/1/01
icecap - 
billyball2 - "I'm not spreading retarded conspiracy theories, I'm just asking question man."

- Rob Collins

Retard...

"We're just asking questions. We have no fats and we're just jumping at wild conspiracy shit, but we're not spreading conspiracy theories. And I'm a fucking retard too, just like OP"

- icecap
4/3/20 1:42 PM
1/12/07
The Mad Lurker -

It's very real and not a conspiracy.

4/3/20 2:32 PM
1/1/01

We'll turn away in a passive decision
We'll take the steps through the unmarked door
A look back for another collision
But the boys of the spires
Are boys no more

4/3/20 2:34 PM
1/25/07

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

4/3/20 11:06 PM
9/15/13

"I'm not spreading retarded conspiracy theories, I'm just asking question man."

- Rob Collins

Retard...

Didn't realize that asking questions about a topic or subject that I have no experience in, about a company (3M) that is currently in the news to other forum members was spreading conspiracy theories.

4/4/20 1:02 AM
8/28/17
The Mad Lurker -

Cool, thanks for thinking anyone cares about your opinion.

4/10/20 2:13 PM
4/9/20
billyball2 -
icecap - 

- Rob Collins

Retard...

"We're just asking questions. We have no fats and we're just jumping at wild conspiracy shit, but we're not spreading conspiracy theories. And I'm a fucking retard too, just like OP"

- icecap

The OP provided you with facts, a link to the patent for adrenechrome and the extraction there of. You however have provided absolutely zero facts supporting your feeble argument, this proving you're just a liberal, hack, propagandist, sheep willing to listen to/believe anything any media company or Demonrat tells you. And look here you are with your retarded self and no facts trying to convince people who actually have facts are wrong. Go drink some bleach or eat some Tidepods, because the World is better off without people like you. So in short, kys you dumb, retarded, racist piece of doodoo. Nobody will miss you and we'll continue to fight for freedom and the right NOT to be a slave to the elite. 

Open your eyes. Look for yourself. Research for yourself. See for yourself. Think for yourself. 

Edited: 4/10/20 2:15 PM
10/15/13

4/10/20 2:37 PM
10/15/13
mattyfin -
billyball2 -
icecap - 

- Rob Collins

Retard...

- icecap

The OP provided you with facts, a link to the patent for adrenechrome and the extraction there of. You however have provided absolutely zero facts supporting your feeble argument, this proving you're just a liberal, hack, propagandist, sheep willing to listen to/believe anything any media company or Demonrat tells you. And look here you are with your retarded self and no facts trying to convince people who actually have facts are wrong. Go drink some bleach or eat some Tidepods, because the World is better off without people like you. So in short, kys you dumb, retarded, racist piece of doodoo. Nobody will miss you and we'll continue to fight for freedom and the right NOT to be a slave to the elite. 

Open your eyes. Look for yourself. Research for yourself. See for yourself. Think for yourself. 

Hmmmm......

4/10/20 2:46 PM
1/1/01
Al Cappucino - 
mattyfin -
billyball2 -
icecap - 

- Rob Collins

Retard...

- icecap

Hmmmm......