UnderGround Forums Aleks beaten down by Chechen boxer in sparring

11 days ago
8/3/11

11 days ago
8/11/12

I always thought it was fucked up to post sparring videos as if it were a real fight because no one here knows what happened prior. Aleks should gtfo of that gym. 

11 days ago
3/9/11

That’s a bad headache

11 days ago
8/3/11
Balls Mahoney -

I always thought it was fucked up to post sparring videos as if it were a real fight because no one here knows what happened prior. Aleks should gtfo of that gym. 

The champ of the Chechen org has been calling Aleks out for a while but Aleks kept silent, then said that the guy was "nobody". So they released this. 

Edited: 11 days ago
1/23/06

Unless they have a feud that is bullshit. He kept looking at the camera so he was showing out for the camera.

Not the first time we saw some savage sparring from the Emelianenko brothers though

11 days ago
8/11/12
touch -
Balls Mahoney -

The champ of the Chechen org has been calling Aleks out for a while but Aleks kept silent, then said that the guy was "nobody". So they released this. 

That's not a slight it's nothing at all. I still think its fucked up releasing the video but whatever. Thanks for sharing as usual touch.

11 days ago
2/24/11

I would feel sorry if it was anyone else.

I enjoyed that. 

10 days ago
11/9/17

One guy can't box for shit and is a standing target so not sure the point of that sparring session? 

Edited: 10 days ago
2/7/08

Preview of canelo vs Masvidal 

10 days ago
1/22/05
That's a stupid fucking gym. Who spars like that? But it's hard to feel sorry for Aleks given his past.
10 days ago
8/3/11
Douche -

Preview of canelo vs Masvidal 

:)

10 days ago
1/17/03

Thats some legit sparring. Damn

10 days ago
1/1/01
Erik Apple - 

that is the definition of retarded.. literally holding back your potential and directly shortening your career and quality of life
10 days ago
1/17/03
Claude Patrick -
Erik Apple - 

that is the definition of retarded.. literally holding back your potential and directly shortening your career and quality of life

Those two obviously dont like eachother.  

10 days ago
11/9/17
Claude Patrick -
Erik Apple - 

Agreed! Alex was obviously either drunk or exhausted because he looked like he couldn't throw a decent punch and while he is no Pro Boxer he has better hands than this video would have people believe.

10 days ago
11/20/05

Alek's seemed to be going half speed, and the other douchebag was going in hard to try and prove a point catching Alek's off guard.

10 days ago
7/10/02
Aleks was clearly stunned, at least once, yet the sparring continue... hard. That's a concussion for sure right there. WTF

Get paid to fight if you don't like each other but this is bullshit.

10 days ago
1/13/11
PelosiesPanties -

One guy can't box for shit and is a standing target so not sure the point of that sparring session? 

You really think Aleks can't box for shit?

10 days ago
3/15/19

Not sure any 35 year old guy with that much mileage should be sparring without some headgear. Maybe a football helmet in his case. 

Edited: 10 days ago
7/11/08
Erik Apple -

I’m glad you posted I was going to ask...is that compatible to the RVT days?  Also, I’ve seen you spar and know you don’t train soft, but did it look like one guy going 100 and Alex’s not going 100 or was it fair play

10 days ago
8/3/19
iwarnedyou -

Not sure any 35 year old guy with that much mileage should be sparring without some headgear. Maybe a football helmet in his case. 

Headgear does jack shit.

10 days ago
7/2/07
My old gym we call that a Tuesday
10 days ago
2/8/09

Chechen guy looks like a mw. Bit hard to tell much from that but Aleks needs to reconsider his career if he looks like that in sparring. I know he's a horrible cunt in his personal life but such a waste of potential.

10 days ago
7/27/13

I'm so sick of these boxing purists who think they're amazing fighters because they can soley box and out spar MMA fighters with 16 oz. gloves doing nothing but boxing. Yes you're better than someone at one specific aspect of MMA...

It would be like Keenan Cornelius tapping out Conor McGregor again and again in a rolling session then posting videos of how he "owned" him. 

"I'll beat you in a fight! (no kicks, no knees, no elbows, pillow gloves to block, no takedowns, no submissions, no grappling)"

10 days ago
8/15/07
Anyone with a jab and a straight that arrived by Christmas would have eaten that boxer up.