OtherGround Forums Almost beat down a black supremacist on the bus

11/23/20 5:21 PM
9/19/13

I get on the bus to get to my barber real quick standing in the front.

This over the hill middle aged 50 year old black mother fucker is standing talking about some bullshit. He's waving a cup around which I'm assuming has alcohol. (neon cup, clear, he probably aint drinking water with his attitude).

So I'm standing all of a sudden he yells something towards me but it's at the guy sitting down. "FUCK YOU LOOKING AT?"

I was like ..uh ok.

He's yelling at some old white guy who is sitting down. The guy pays him no attention. At this point the entire filled up bus is noticing his behavior.

So he starts to fucking rant about how black people are the original people, how they are better at everything, throws out Jordan's name and w/e just straight up black supremacist bullshit.

I'm standing there getting sick of it and I'm like "Ya you better at everything except IQ."

He immediately starts to talk shit to me. I'm like whatever, I'll beat your over the hill ass on the spot if you get close to me.

So he starts talking about his dick size and how he getting his girlfriend pregnant. I'm like "ya I'm about to bend you over and you'll be sucking your own dick".

So this goes back and forth for a few minutes, I get off the bus.

End of story.

11/23/20 5:24 PM
9/19/13

Oh and of course the entire premise of his rant was that WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE RACISTS.

11/23/20 5:26 PM
12/15/11

We're not racist, we're just telling the truth.

11/23/20 5:26 PM
3/19/04

3/5

11/23/20 5:44 PM
9/15/07

This was funny: ya I'm about to bend you over and you'll be sucking your own dick".

11/23/20 5:54 PM
8/4/08
LOL.
I just laughed like Casanova Frankenstein.
Almost thought about a VU.
11/23/20 5:58 PM
3/2/09

11/23/20 7:40 PM
3/25/11

Is this your dad by chance?

11/23/20 7:43 PM
9/17/10

Is this a spin?

11/23/20 7:44 PM
2/2/20

That didn't happen.

11/23/20 7:48 PM
7/25/08
link to original thread, pls
11/23/20 7:55 PM
9/12/10

In 

11/23/20 8:16 PM
6/24/08
oranos - 

This over the hill middle aged 50 year old black mother fucker is standing talking about some bullshit. He's waving a cup around which I'm assuming has alcohol. (neon cup, clear, he probably aint drinking water with his attitude).

So I'm standing all of a sudden he yells something towards me but it's at the guy sitting down. "FUCK YOU LOOKING AT?"

I was like ..uh ok.

He's yelling at some old white guy who is sitting down. The guy pays him no attention. At this point the entire filled up bus is noticing his behavior.

So he starts to fucking rant about how black people are the original people, how they are better at everything, throws out Jordan's name and w/e just straight up black supremacist bullshit.

I'm standing there getting sick of it and I'm like "Ya you better at everything except IQ."

He immediately starts to talk shit to me. I'm like whatever, I'll beat your over the hill ass on the spot if you get close to me.

So he starts talking about his dick size and how he getting his girlfriend pregnant. I'm like "ya I'm about to bend you over and you'll be sucking your own dick".

End of story.

You should change your SN to almost.
11/23/20 8:21 PM
8/4/08
Treedoc - 
oranos - 

I was like ..uh ok.

End of story.

You should change your SN to almost.

Holy Apocalypto.
Mel?
11/23/20 8:21 PM
11/21/19

11/23/20 8:24 PM
4/19/09
oranos -

I was like ..uh ok.

End of story.

of all the limp dicked fantasies that never happened.

11/23/20 8:30 PM
7/22/15

Latest Terrified GIFs | Gfycat

11/23/20 8:34 PM
2/14/10

You ride the bus, you get what you get. It's like going into the lion's den. People like MPA and Pedro take the bus. Not society's finest.

11/23/20 9:29 PM
8/20/15
IronHands -

You ride the bus, you get what you get. It's like going into the lion's den. People like MPA and Pedro take the bus. Not society's finest.

You forgot Nytron, Madmartigan, and a few others.

Pundits Ghost is cool. His ass helped me with some math.

11/24/20 9:02 AM
6/7/12

Sounds super fake...all those stereotypes wrapped into a 5 min conversation....plus I'm sure there's plenty of action for you besides a 50 year old talking dumb shit....

11/24/20 9:32 AM
8/19/19

THats why you don't live in liberal cities, or cities with public transit 

11/24/20 9:43 AM
9/19/13
Armbarbarbosa -

That didn't happen.

It happened like an hour before I posted this. Absolutely nothing in the post is exaggerated even the slightest

11/24/20 9:52 AM
11/11/11

Is he in the room with you now?

11/24/20 10:06 AM
9/5/12

I don’t believe you.