OtherGround Forums "America deserved 9/11" - The Young Turks

23 days ago
6/19/10

Fuck TYT.

Edited: 23 days ago
1/1/01

I watch a lot of media outlets - none of which I watch because they say what I want them to say. I watch because I want to see what others think.

There's a lot of truth in what TYT broadcasts - but that truth is from a progressive angle. This also applies to Fox News...there's truth coming from them, but from a more right-wing angle.

So I watch Fox News. I also watch TYT.  I read and watch other sources. I then make up my own mind. No one speaks absolute truth - it's all objective opinion, as influenced by facts.

23 days ago
5/13/11

Not defending anyone, just trying to figure out what this guy actually said, vs what the OP put in quotes in the title.

Is this the tweets that are being referenced or did he actually say what is in quotes in the title?
23 days ago
3/2/11

Did the Armenians deserve their genocide Young Turds?

Edited: 23 days ago
2/25/06
Crenshaw was skullfucked by a brave soldier:Deserved 911:
23 days ago
3/27/03
King Trav -

This isn’t new. My brother in law said the same thing shortly after the attack. I was pretty upset and I’m not even American.  That’s the second closest I’ve ever come to beating the crap out of him. 

Id really like to beat that guy up some times, but I’m better than that and I just bottle it up and hold on to it. He’s a good guy, but he’s never had his butt kicked for running his mouth. 

Why not a simple bitch slap?

23 days ago
10/1/16
How about the guy who said the Saudi government was directly responsible for 9/11, but then decided that 9/11 wasn't so bad after all and curtsied to the Saudi king?

Funny how you're outraged at some random fag's words but not at Trump's action, rewarding the murderers of 3000 Americans with more weapons that they will eventually use against us.

23 days ago
4/27/18
Altofsky -
Luke Rockhard -

Crazy to think how much has changed in our country since then. I don’t know of a time we have ever been so united as we were after 9/11 - certainly not in my lifetime. People had a true sense of patriotism, and these TYT faggots would be have been ostracized for saying that shit. “We will never forget!”

Now look at us. 

The youngest are the loudest. There is an entire generation of kids born after 9/11. And they're gonna be of age to vote soon. Scary shit. 

1. Older, whiter, more conservative people are dying.

2. Academia is graduating liberal kids daily who are voting ( to your point)

3. To some degree illegals do vote

4. Mass legal immigration is changing the electorate blue, quickly

It cannot be stopped. We will have Democratic leadership soon and permanently

23 days ago
4/27/18

The demonization of white people will worsen

It really is the end of America as we know it

90% certainty

23 days ago
10/1/16
Strangleu - 

90% certainty

Clutch those pearls. No, seriously. This is happening. White people, the few that will remain, the lucky ones, will be in zoos. All others will perish.

It's evolution.

23 days ago
4/27/18
salsero -

I watch a lot of media outlets - none of which I watch because they say what I want them to say. I watch because I want to see what others think.

There's a lot of truth in what TYT broadcasts - but that truth is from a progressive angle. This also applies to Fox News...there's truth coming from them, but from a more right-wing angle.

So I watch Fox News. I also watch TYT.  I read and watch other sources. I then make up my own mind. No one speaks absolute truth - it's all objective opinion, as influenced by facts.

Really? Because I do the same with MSNBC. I watch it often. And these people lie, or are wrong, or exaggerate to a much greater extent than conservatives.

I'm no Republican, but it's plain as day how illogical MSNBC is compared to conservative media.

23 days ago
10/1/16
Strangleu - 
salsero -

Really? Because I do the same with MSNBC. I watch it often. And these people lie, or are wrong, or exaggerate to a much greater extent than conservatives.

I'm no Republican, but it's plain as day how illogical MSNBC is compared to conservative media.

You scold MSNBC for exaggerating minutes after you post that America as we know it is no more because demonization of white people.

LOL.
23 days ago
1/14/07
Strangleu -
Altofsky -
Luke Rockhard -

Crazy to think how much has changed in our country since then. I don’t know of a time we have ever been so united as we were after 9/11 - certainly not in my lifetime. People had a true sense of patriotism, and these TYT faggots would be have been ostracized for saying that shit. “We will never forget!”

Now look at us. 

The youngest are the loudest. There is an entire generation of kids born after 9/11. And they're gonna be of age to vote soon. Scary shit. 

Regarding your first point, do you think that when the current generation dies off, that the entire new generation that replaces it will agree with your viewpoints? 

23 days ago
10/1/16
Briscoe - 
Strangleu -
Altofsky -
Luke Rockhard -

Now look at us. 

Regarding your first point, do you think that when the current generation dies off, that the entire new generation that replaces it will agree with your viewpoints? 

Modern conservative parents have decided that lib teachers and liberal media are far more powerful influencers of their children than they are. So yeah, their kids will all be liberal flaming fags/trans/etc.

Goodbye America.
23 days ago
4/27/18
Briscoe -
Strangleu -
Altofsky -
Luke Rockhard -

Now look at us. 

i didnt advocate any viewpoint, i am just predicting the future based on real world data.

23 days ago
4/27/18
Flavorful -
Strangleu - 
salsero -

You scold MSNBC for exaggerating minutes after you post that America as we know it is no more because demonization of white people.

LOL.

so whats your point?

23 days ago
4/27/18
Flavorful -
Strangleu - 

90% certainty

Clutch those pearls. No, seriously. This is happening. White people, the few that will remain, the lucky ones, will be in zoos. All others will perish.

It's evolution.

demonization - The portrayal of something as wicked and threatening.

23 days ago
6/13/09

We've got a few people on this forum that believe America deserved 9/11.

K12callingK12 or WTF his name is, is one of them and there are others.

23 days ago
3/27/03
Wiggy - Who are the young turks?

1915–1918: Armenian Genocide

The Armenian Genocide was the Young Turk government's systematic extermination of its Armenian subjects. An estimated 1.5 million people were killed.

23 days ago
10/1/16
blood fist - 

Don't forget evangelicals who feel God let 9/11 happen because fags.
23 days ago
10/1/16
Strangleu - 
Briscoe -
Strangleu -
Altofsky -
Luke Rockhard -

Now look at us. 

i didnt advocate any viewpoint, i am just predicting the future based on real world data.

You believe that white conservative parents are less effective at instilling moral values in their kids than libtard teachers and media.

That's a viewpoint, friend.
23 days ago
3/27/03
Flavorful -
Strangleu - 

90% certainty

It's evolution.

Or we’ll be like south and Central America with a handful of whites ruling millions of brown people 

cue allanis morisette

23 days ago
4/27/18
Flavorful -
Strangleu - 
Briscoe -
Strangleu -
Altofsky -
Luke Rockhard -

Now look at us. 

You believe that white conservative parents are less effective at instilling moral values in their kids than libtard teachers and media.

That's a viewpoint, friend.

i didnt reference parents at all. You did. so that would be your viewpoint. friend.

23 days ago
6/13/09
Flavorful - 
blood fist - 

Don't forget evangelicals who feel God let 9/11 happen because fags.

Yup, that's true. There are quite a few factions that view 9/11 in very different ways.

23 days ago
6/13/09
Strangleu - 
Altofsky -
Luke Rockhard -

Now look at us. 

Excellent points. A lot of kids today were not even alive when it happened.

We have very short memories in this country. News cycles come and go extremely quickly.

I still believe the attack will be long remembered by most Americans and well documented in (accurate) history books.