OtherGround Forums Andy Dick attacked in NO sucker punched

7 days ago
11/20/09

Jon Lovitz doesn't sound like my dad, but he looks JUST like him lol.

Never heard that story of him and Andy. 

The video shows that guy waiting for Andy.  Seems like he was offended and wanted to get revenge.  There has to be a reason he felt obligated to punch him.

7 days ago
11/20/09

Anyone else see the resemblence of my dad and Jon Lovitz?

Image may contain: 2 people, including Ron Giadone, close-up

7 days ago
1/1/01
D241 - 

Anyone else see the resemblence of my dad and Jon Lovitz?

Image may contain: 2 people, including Ron Giadone, close-up

Left or right side?
7 days ago
1/1/01

He got fucking blasted 

7 days ago
9/24/18

A Damn shame, really. Rip.

7 days ago
11/28/03
gets good 5 min in
7 days ago
11/5/03

Andy is a right wanker, but I think its a stretch to say he's the reason Phil is dead. His wife was a messed up piece of work who was almost certain to fuck up big time with or without Andy. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
Barry_BondsMVP - 
Rhymenoceros - Andy Dick is a raging alcoholic and a shit starter. He has no business being at a bar in fucking New Orleans of all places. If he got punched, I would bet any amount of money that he deserved it.

It was after his performance there 

Ok, so he literally "had business" there. I guess I was wrong about that. lol.

Otherwise, why is he hanging out after the show? Maybe an alcoholic with a few years of sobriety could hang out with strangers at a bar in NO after a comedy show, but not Andy Dick. Again, my hunch is he was starting shit and hammered, and he deserved to get popped to at least some degree.
7 days ago
5/23/12
iclimb513 -

Andy is a right wanker, but I think its a stretch to say he's the reason Phil is dead. His wife was a messed up piece of work who was almost certain to fuck up big time with or without Andy. 

very true. if all it took was andy offering her drugs for her to relapse it was going to happen at some point anyway. However he is a shit stain for telling Lovitz that he was "putting the phil hartman curse" on him. 

7 days ago
7/29/13
Rhymenoceros -
Barry_BondsMVP - 
Rhymenoceros - Andy Dick is a raging alcoholic and a shit starter. He has no business being at a bar in fucking New Orleans of all places. If he got punched, I would bet any amount of money that he deserved it.

It was after his performance there 

Ok, so he literally "had business" there. I guess I was wrong about that. lol.

Otherwise, why is he hanging out after the show? Maybe an alcoholic with a few years of sobriety could hang out with strangers at a bar in NO after a comedy show, but not Andy Dick. Again, my hunch is he was starting shit and hammered, and he deserved to get popped to at least some degree.

He is known for doing shit that would get him punched like that. He deserved what he got more than likely and if he didn't this time he was owed it for other things.

7 days ago
12/17/09

"I wouldn't fuck Bea Arthur's dick with Andy Dick's pussy" - Jeff Ross

7 days ago
11/5/03
Passive Jay -
iclimb513 -

very true. if all it took was andy offering her drugs for her to relapse it was going to happen at some point anyway. However he is a shit stain for telling Lovitz that he was "putting the phil hartman curse" on him. 

Maybe this hospital visit is all the negative karma he's accrued via infinite smaller level shit like the "Hartmann curse" remark being paid back all at once.

Probably a lot of people he's interacted with read this news and smirked. 

7 days ago
2/23/12

How much of a puss do you need to be that you’re not confident you could beat up elderly Andy dick in a fair fight so you blind side him? 

7 days ago
1/1/01
Jored1990 - 

How much of a puss do you need to be that you’re not confident you could beat up elderly Andy dick in a fair fight so you blind side him? 

Not that I would sucker punch him, but if you think Andy Dick has never had someone try to fight him at a bar you're crazy. He's a professional shit talker and comedian. If you squared up to fight him fairly, a) he wouldn't fight you, and b) he would fucking humiliate you for trying to fight him.

If you really want to blast him your only choice is to catch him by surprise.
7 days ago
11/17/10
Jones right nostril -

A Damn shame, really. Rip.

SN checks out for such a post

7 days ago
3/12/14

If he was punched, based on his past behavior, I'm guessing it was 99.7% earned. 

7 days ago
8/3/12
NEWSFLASH -
Passive Jay - 

On July 10, 2007, Dick and former Newsradio costar Jon Lovitz got into a physical confrontation at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles. The two had a history of several previous disagreements concerning the death of their mutual friend Phil Hartman. According to Lovitz, Dick had given Hartman's wife Brynn cocaine at a Christmas party at Hartman's house in 1997; Brynn, a recovering addict, fell back into drug use, culminating in her killing Hartman and herself on May 28, 1998. When Lovitz joined the cast of Newsradio as Hartman's replacement, he and Dick got into an argument in which Lovitz reportedly said, "I wouldn't be here if you hadn't given Brynn coke in the first place." Lovitz reportedly later apologized to Dick for the remark.[54]

In early 2007, Dick approached Lovitz at a restaurant and said "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you—you're the next to die."[55] At the Laugh Factory, Lovitz demanded an apology from Dick, who refused and accused Lovitz of blaming him for Hartman's death. Lovitz then smashed Dick's head into the bar.

Damn, I was already a fan of Lovitz from the best SNL era ... now I'm a bigger fan

Same!

7 days ago
4/17/15

My Andy Dick NO story. 

I’m in a bar drinking with my brother and a girl we are talking to leaves to go hang out and have a few drinks with Andy Dick and a couple other weirdos. At the end of the night the Andy Dick crew steps out and apparently told the waitress that the girl was picking up the tab. She finds out, tears ensue. It apparently exceeded whatever small limit her CC had left. 

7 days ago
10/2/12
Rhymenoceros -
Jored1990 - 

Not that I would sucker punch him, but if you think Andy Dick has never had someone try to fight him at a bar you're crazy. He's a professional shit talker and comedian. If you squared up to fight him fairly, a) he wouldn't fight you, and b) he would fucking humiliate you for trying to fight him.

If you really want to blast him your only choice is to catch him by surprise.

You’re being really weird on this one. Did he touch you? Did he bang you S/O? Did he make fun of you at a show? The dude is annoying as fuck but blasting someone in the head who is mid fifties is cowardly bullshit. It’s not like people don’t know what to expect when he is around though. Dude who dropped him deserves some hard time though. 

7 days ago
9/22/16
Passive Jay - 
iclimb513 -

That's fucking bullshit, Jay, and it makes it seem like you sympathize with a scumbag. They were on the same show together, and everyone knew Hartman's wife was a recovering addict. It takes a shitbag of the lowest rate to offer someone like that drugs, and it takes a shitty person to dismiss the consequences.
7 days ago
5/24/10
bakobell -

That was a big dude. And a clear sucker punch. Andy hit his head on the railing. That dude should go to prison for a long stretch. 

He should be given the key to the city imo.

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01

They arrested the guy. He said Dick grabbed his dick. Dicks gonna dick. 

7 days ago
5/23/12
AnthonyWeiner -
Passive Jay - 
iclimb513 -

That's fucking bullshit, Jay, and it makes it seem like you sympathize with a scumbag. They were on the same show together, and everyone knew Hartman's wife was a recovering addict. It takes a shitbag of the lowest rate to offer someone like that drugs, and it takes a shitty person to dismiss the consequences.

andy dick is a horrible person and certainly deserves scorn for offering her drugs. I am saying you can not hold him responsible for hartmans death.

6 days ago
12/17/06
HernanCortes -

Whenever I think of Andy Dick I keep thinking about Norm McDonald and the “Mangrate segment” via YouTube lol 

It's cast iRon

6 days ago
12/17/06
AnthonyWeiner -
Passive Jay - 
iclimb513 -

You are both correct.

Yes, she would've likely done coke again. And she could've said no.

Yes, it takes a shitbag to offer a substance to a known abuser.

You're both right. Now suck each other off and make up. On camera pls.