OtherGround Forums Andy Dick attacked in NO sucker punched

3 days ago
2/22/11
Altofsky -
HernanCortes -

Whenever I think of Andy Dick I keep thinking about Norm McDonald and the “Mangrate segment” via YouTube lol 

It's cast iRon

Are you kidding when you say iRon? 

3 days ago
8/7/19
Ehhh
3 days ago
11/20/09
Rhymenoceros - 
Jored1990 - 

How much of a puss do you need to be that you’re not confident you could beat up elderly Andy dick in a fair fight so you blind side him? 

Not that I would sucker punch him, but if you think Andy Dick has never had someone try to fight him at a bar you're crazy. He's a professional shit talker and comedian. If you squared up to fight him fairly, a) he wouldn't fight you, and b) he would fucking humiliate you for trying to fight him.

If you really want to blast him your only choice is to catch him by surprise.

Good point, good counter point

3 days ago
10/2/12
Co3 -

My Andy Dick NO story. 

I’m in a bar drinking with my brother and a girl we are talking to leaves to go hang out and have a few drinks with Andy Dick and a couple other weirdos. At the end of the night the Andy Dick crew steps out and apparently told the waitress that the girl was picking up the tab. She finds out, tears ensue. It apparently exceeded whatever small limit her CC had left. 

By all accounts, Andy Dick is a real piece of shit. 

3 days ago
1/1/01

Matt Serra for 1000 Trebeck

3 days ago
2/23/12
Rhymenoceros -
Jored1990 - 

How much of a puss do you need to be that you’re not confident you could beat up elderly Andy dick in a fair fight so you blind side him? 

Not that I would sucker punch him, but if you think Andy Dick has never had someone try to fight him at a bar you're crazy. He's a professional shit talker and comedian. If you squared up to fight him fairly, a) he wouldn't fight you, and b) he would fucking humiliate you for trying to fight him.

If I was a sensitive dumb guy I probably wouldn’t go to comedy shows. I certainly wouldn’t wait outside the club so I could settle the score with a frail struggling comic because my feelings were hurt. I don’t care what Andy dick said, this guy’s a coward

3 days ago
2/23/12

Also, Jim Jeffries got beat up on stage by another sensitive dummy. Atleast that guy did it head on

3 days ago
1/1/01
Jored1990 - 
Rhymenoceros -
Jored1990 - 

If I was a sensitive dumb guy I probably wouldn’t go to comedy shows. I certainly wouldn’t wait outside the club so I could settle the score with a frail struggling comic because my feelings were hurt. I don’t care what Andy dick said, this guy’s a coward

Not disagreeing with you at all. I'm just saying that even if you're a brave person you're not going to get to fight Andy Dick.
3 days ago
7/31/09

Andy dick has always been a piece of shit and at this point any punch that comes his way shouldn't be viewed as a sucker punch considering how many people want to punch him. The guy practically begs to have the shit kicked out of him daily.

3 days ago
4/20/02
Fabes -

They arrested the guy. He said Dick grabbed his dick. Dicks gonna dick. 

You would think Andy would have learned not to do that after Wesley Snipes punched him out.

3 days ago
1/1/01
oblongo - 
Fabes -

You would think Andy would have learned not to do that after Wesley Snipes punched him out.

lol. What's with this guy and dick grabbing? In that Tank Abbot clip they showed him grabbing Jamie Kennedy's from the night before. He's addicted to grabbing peens, compulsive dick grabbing disorder.
3 days ago
4/17/15
PeteyWheatstraw -
oblongo - 
Fabes -

lol. What's with this guy and dick grabbing? In that Tank Abbot clip they showed him grabbing Jamie Kennedy's from the night before. He's addicted to grabbing peens, compulsive dick grabbing disorder.

Mma move on Abbot. The old dick twist 

3 days ago
10/20/09

Andy dick owes me 200 dollars 

3 days ago
12/17/06
HernanCortes -
Altofsky -
HernanCortes -

Whenever I think of Andy Dick I keep thinking about Norm McDonald and the “Mangrate segment” via YouTube lol 

It's cast iRon

Are you kidding when you say iRon? 

Don't be like fuckin Larry King.

2 days ago
7/28/08
Passive Jay -

On July 10, 2007, Dick and former Newsradio costar Jon Lovitz got into a physical confrontation at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles. The two had a history of several previous disagreements concerning the death of their mutual friend Phil Hartman. According to Lovitz, Dick had given Hartman's wife Brynn cocaine at a Christmas party at Hartman's house in 1997; Brynn, a recovering addict, fell back into drug use, culminating in her killing Hartman and herself on May 28, 1998. When Lovitz joined the cast of Newsradio as Hartman's replacement, he and Dick got into an argument in which Lovitz reportedly said, "I wouldn't be here if you hadn't given Brynn coke in the first place." Lovitz reportedly later apologized to Dick for the remark.[54]

In early 2007, Dick approached Lovitz at a restaurant and said "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you—you're the next to die."[55] At the Laugh Factory, Lovitz demanded an apology from Dick, who refused and accused Lovitz of blaming him for Hartman's death. Lovitz then smashed Dick's head into the bar.

An old Jamaican once told me the only way to get the voodoo man's curse off is to split his skull.

2 days ago
7/29/13

This thread got me reading about more fucked up shit Andy dick has done. I now feel like he should be punched like that every single time he walks in public.

2 days ago
2/22/11
Altofsky -
HernanCortes -

It's cast iRon

Ah man don’t be like that fucking Larry king guy 

2 days ago
1/13/10

I heard it was Conor McGregor that sucker punched him 

1 day ago
5/8/13
AngryGerbil -

"I wouldn't fuck Bea Arthur's dick with Andy Dick's pussy" - Jeff Ross

He needs to kill himself.... and ivanka is even sexier when she speaks... 

1 day ago
1/23/13
He seemed nice but was beyond high and couldn't really function when he was on the tigerbelly podcast. He had some hangers on that showed up with him and they cut the podcast short to get him and all these people out of the house.
1 day ago
8/20/03
PeteyWheatstraw - 
oblongo - 
Fabes -

1 day ago
12/1/05

Not a fan of a totally blind sucker punch like that, Buuuut,  Andy Dickhole recieving one doesn't upset me.

1 day ago
12/17/06
HernanCortes -
Altofsky -
HernanCortes -

It's cast iRon

Ah man don’t be like that fucking Larry king guy 

You're making a mockery of the mangrate!

1 day ago
7/26/07
Andy Dick is one of those guys that i will never feel bad about seeing him getting socked.